DIETING QUEEN's WEEK2 WI=1lb down!!! Sorry for the late post x

Morning Nas,
So pleased for you with your wi result yesterday,you can see how made up i was now!
I hope you had another good week keep me updated huni xx

Afternoon, Nas
I hope your week 2 is going as well as mine,enjoy your dinner :)
Have a lovely weekend,wont be on much as working at my part time weekend job and work long hours in the bakers :cry:

Hi gemma,

Yeah Week 2 is going great... just had my afternoon coffee and cookie bites..... very yum!!!! Just so lovely to eat!!!! :) x I've got quite a bz weekend tooo..... Poor you at the bakers..... i so would crack in a job like that!!!!!!!!!!

I am terrible,i love my cakes and filled rolls but tomorrow i am taking my cooked healthy living sausages left over from ym pack tonight and i will have in ww bread for my breakfast then i wont cave in :) I cant understand why i am being so good,think maybe as now i have set my new goal its only 14lb away and i no i can do it and look good for feb in Mexico :)

I am terrible,i love my cakes and filled rolls but tomorrow i am taking my cooked healthy living sausages left over from ym pack tonight and i will have in ww bread for my breakfast then i wont cave in :) I cant understand why i am being so good,think maybe as now i have set my new goal its only 14lb away and i no i can do it and look good for feb in Mexico :)

lol doesn't matter Y.... as long as we are positive.... good idea on the brekkie!!! :) x

How are you doing today dietingqueen?

Is it time for another WI yet?x

Hi everyone,

not been about much this week due to personal stuff!!!

The only thing that has gone well this week has been my diet... WI on Wed and lost 1lb..... taking me to 8 1/2lb down now. It was TOTM too this week, and even on CD i always sts'd that week... so was dead impressed!

Girls broke up this week.... so i do find it hard wen my routine is disrupted!! Have got lots planned!!!! Next WI is on Wednesday x

Nas x

Well done!!!!

congrats on your loss during TOTM - thats brilliant! hope you're okay xxx

you have done really well :)i`ve just swopped from ll to ww and sts on week 1 i know what you mean with half term this week though always harder with kids at home !

Well done. great result :D Sorry to hear you've had a hard week.

Thanks Anna, it seems to be getting back to normal x

Well done!!!!

TY Lea x

congrats on your loss during TOTM - thats brilliant! hope you're okay xxx

TY.... :) x Doing great can't believe it's Saturday... only 4 days to WI x

Well done - keep up the good work x
TY KL x

you have done really well :)i`ve just swopped from ll to ww and sts on week 1 i know what you mean with half term this week though always harder with kids at home !

Yeah... we go out a lot tooo.... so it's hard... btu i think if i make good choices i'll be fine x 9 will try and take some packed lunches too x ( i've already started taking my WW biccies in my bag if i go to a meeting or out for coffee x

Back