Dietninja returns...3 months to slimdom

Hey. It's my day 3 of restart & going well so far. Metallic taste in mouth so guess I'm in the zone. Did Exante TS for 2 months last year & lost a couple of stone before a cruise. Really upped my exercise over Xmas so adding in a little protein to keep energy levels up. Nice to be back

Hello! Thanks for popping by. Good luck on your restart...have you got much to lose!

Shed loads...at least 5 stone if I'm honest. Would like bulk off by mid April when I have a big family holiday. Was going so well last year. Can't believe I didn't continue as would be nearing goal.

But trying to be positive & reading threads is so inspiring. Need all the support I can get. Look forward to keeping up with your progress

I find the raspberry bar has an aftertaste too. Almost chemical sweetener ish.
I sometimes add a bit of chilli powder to the spag bol to mix it up a bit. Rock and roll eh ?:p
I would love to try the peanut butter bar, but I fear I would over indulge if they were any good :eek:

Peanut butter bar sounds to good to be true!!

I don't think I'll try the raspberry porridge as the raspberry bars were yuk! I like the choc orange and nut and raisin bars though. Not keen on any of the other bars that aren't like puffed rice. Taste and texture just seems off to me.

I ordered one of the peanut butter bars this week with my 100 packs for £85 order, and sorry to say it wasn't that nice, and I won't be getting again. It is the same texture as the double choc bars (think that's what you mean by the sticky ones Beelishy). Had an odd after taste too.

Yep thats exactly what I meant and I totally agree. Those kind are all just...wrong somehow. yuck! Thanks for sparing me - was going to order one to try. Wont bother now. but I think the lemon ones are more like the crispy ones....so I might still have a go.

Oh you just know peanut butter bar is going to be a let down...it's the huge weight of expectation on it!!!

Had the choc bar today for lunch...it's better than the raspberry...that's the best thing it's got going for it!

So what are your favour packs ladies? I'm tempted to order the 100 for £85 but haven't tried enough packs!!

I like the veg soup so far not keen on the curry pack. Got carbonara tonight wi give you the low down. Porridge was nice, quiet sweet

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well I love the carbonara don't get a lot but fills a hole. Very nice didn't want it to end.

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

In order of preferance

Shepherds Pie
porridge
S&S Choc orange bar
Hot cross bun bar-very addictive for some reason.
choc shake
Vanilla shake.

Not keen on any of the others but the worse by far is the Strawberry milk shake. It tastes like drinking a mug of lard lol :yuk:

In the meals, I've only tried Shepherds Pie, Carbonara and porridge. I like all of them.
Pancakes are okay, but think they will be added to the dislike list in time.
Shakes - My fave is banana with a teaspoon of coffee and ice, all whizzed up in my Nitrublast. I like vanilla with coffee, choc on it's own, and I ordered some Hazelnut in my 100 and it's lovely. Very creamy. Quite strong tasting. Tried it with coffee, but prefer it by itself.
Soups - Don't really like any enough to buy them. I can tolerate the veg and thai one (if they still do that, not sure as haven't even looked at soups this time around), but am happy to live without.
Bars - Really only like the choc n orange and nut n raisin.

Susie - Strawberry milkshake is my worst too. Hate it!

In order of preferance Shepherds Pie porridge S&S Choc orange bar Hot cross bun bar-very addictive for some reason. choc shake Vanilla shake. Not keen on any of the others but the worse by far is the Strawberry milk shake. It tastes like drinking a mug of lard lol :yuk:

Lol to tub of lard! I didn't mind it!

Not seen the hot cross bun bar!

Jayne - I've got the hazelnut but haven't tried it, and didn't think of adding coffee to the banana one. Going to try that tomorrow morning.

So day 7...final before weigh in and that did help keep me on track because I was feeling a bit nibbly today!

Forgot to take the bag with my packs in to school ...had to nip back, wouldn't have survived until six without any packs...

Had a meeting this evening and had to sit at a table for an hour and a half with plates of Maryland cookies and choc digestives in front of me. Was v glad id saved half my bar and am well into ketosis otherwise that would have been a nightmare!

I couldn't face cooking so took the kids to McDonald's. I wasn't hungry but my mouth was actually salivating from the smell...so weird.

My week 1 reward arrived too...it's the Davina 5 weeks to sugar free which I treated myself to for when I finish.

Anyway, today's details...

Ex: around 12000 steps
Water: 3.5 litres

9am choc shake (not my fav but ok)

1.30pm 1/2 choc bar (again ok but prefer others, weird texture)

4pm 1/2 choc bar

7.30pm carbonara (the best!)

1st official weigh in tomorrow...yay!

Good luck for WI :)
I put half a strawberry shake in a large coffee at a time :)
I also tried making muffins out of them, which works too :)
Mix into a paste, using approx 4 tbsps. water. Put into a mini muffin silicone mould. I normally get 6 muffins from one pack.
Bake for about 15-18 mins in 180degree oven :)
I do quite like the muffins, but for some reason I tend to sicken from them quicker than other things, so I take a while to make them again, if you know what I mean. But it is a way of using up the strawberry shakes ;)
I tried it with the banana, and it was too wet, and yukky, which put me off. :)

Back