Dietninjas 21 Day Fix & SW Diary

2 more lbs till my lowest weight in 2 years. (11.6)

9 more lbs until my lowest weight in 8 years (spring 2013 I weighed 11stone, if I beat that I weighed in the tens in 2006 and 2002).

And if I hit the 9s...well i haven't seen those since uni, and that was 1994-95!!!

Must....keep....going!

Well done ninja. You can do it!
My goal is 11st8 for my birthday in June. And if I can get to around 11st that would be my lowest weight since I can't remember when!
I just worry if I get there if I can maintain it though?
Have a good day xx

Dietninja, I'm excited for you reaching those weights you haven't been in years. It's fantastic! You sounds really motivated to get there as well. I can't wait to keep following and see your progress !

Wowie!! That's so exciting :D the only way is down and you're so close to target number one! X

Dietninjas 14 days of Exante!

Day 6 - Thurs

Scales moved slightly (from 11.8.8 to 11.8.6) but it all adds up!! Sadly can't keep losing a pound a day for long! How I love the first week of a vlcd!

Am beginning to miss exercise...so may up to WS and resume exercise next week but not making the decision now, will just take it day by day and see how I go.

Busy day today...the Chemistry GCSE was today so I was teaching from 7.30am. Am knackered but have a weeks reprieve before the A-levels start!

My daughter finished her SATs today and wanted roast chicken as a treat meal and I couldn't resist... But only had chicken & veg so still on track :)

7.30am - skinny latte

1pm - toffee, nut & raisin bar

6pm - chicken & broccoli

Still to come:

8pm - toffee nut & raisin bar

Cals: 895
Carbs: 51g

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431626083.666801.jpg

Right. I have been contemplating life after this. I originally came from the Body Coach plan but don't want to go back at the moment. Tomorrow I will have done a week on this plan but I'm really missing exercise, so I think I may up my cals to WS or simple solution, keep it low carb but resume training. I do have a specific goal I want to reach though so I can always step back down if needed.

The goal is tough but doable, but I've set strict targets in place so if I don't reach those at the points I want I will be straight back to TS or the man plan...

Plan to follow....

11 weeks until my holiday!

Holiday weight loss goal 9st 13lbs...24lbs to go

Average weekly weight loss: 2.2lbs a week

Weeks 1-4 goal = 8.8 (11 stone exactly by 12 June)

Week 5: If I haven't reached my 4 week goal I will then do Exante TS for another 7 days (7lbs off) or stick to plan (2lb off)

Weeks 6-9 goal: 9 lbs (10.3)

Weeks 10 & 11...if I haven't reached my week 9 goal by 17th July then it's back to Exante TS to shift the final weight :)

Then HOLIDAY!

Example day:

Poss Workout (30 min HIIT)

Post exercise only: protein shake

B - Exante bar
L - Exante meal pack
S - Exante bar

Poss workout (run)
Post exercise only: protein shake

T - 500-600 cals, low carb

This brings cals to around 1200-1300 on workout days and 100 less on rest days. I may cut back further on rest days...will see how I feel.

If I find myself getting overly hungry on this plan I will cut the exercise and go back to TS to shift the weight.
I also plan to have one non- calorie counted meal a week but it will remain low carb.

Wow now that's planning ninja lol
Wish I was that organised and focused!

Looking forward to seeing how you get on xx

Great organisation ninja! I think I'm gonna sit and make a more detailed plan tomorrow. Thanks for inspiring :) x

Aww I love the support on here! I am so determined to be at goal for holiday.

Lol! I tried to get up this morning to exercise but was just too tired!!! I find getting up in the mornings on a vlcd hard!!

Updated Weigh in post...

Fri: 12.1
Sat: 12.0
Sun: 11.12.6
Mon: 11.11
Tues: 11.10
Wed: 11.8.8
Thurs: 11.8.6
Fri: 11.8.2

Official weigh in result...7lbs in a week, thank you Exante, I'll take that!!!

On to week 2...Exante with tweaks!

image-4239015000.jpg

So to summarise...New Years resolution was to lose weight

Started at 13.8 in Jan
Lost a stone on Exante in 2 weeks
Lost my way and put half a stone back on
Beginning of March started the body coach plan and lost a stone but struggled to get into 11s...stuck on 12.1 for ages. Got bored, lost my way but only put 1lb back on
Beginning of May, restarted Exante for a week and lost half a stone.

Now I would like to combine some of my learning and still lose weight...for the time being its lower carb and exercise with Exante packs during the day for convenience. I think for maintenance it will be post exercise carbs, and the odd fast day thrown in.

Let's see where this takes me next!

View attachment 173595

So to summarise...New Years resolution was to lose weight

Started at 13.8 in Jan
Lost a stone on Exante in 2 weeks
Lost my way and put half a stone back on
Beginning of March started the body coach plan and lost a stone but struggled to get into 11s...stuck on 12.1 for ages. Got bored, lost my way but only put 1lb back on
Beginning of May, restarted Exante for a week and lost half a stone.

Now I would like to combine some of my learning and still lose weight...for the time being its lower carb and exercise with Exante packs during the day for convenience. I think for maintenance it will be post exercise carbs, and the odd fast day thrown in.

Let's see where this takes me next!

Sounds epic and it's all going in the right direction woop woop x

Updated Weigh in post...

Fri: 12.1
Sat: 12.0
Sun: 11.12.6
Mon: 11.11
Tues: 11.10
Wed: 11.8.8
Thurs: 11.8.6
Fri: 11.8.2

Official weigh in result...7lbs in a week, thank you Exante, I'll take that!!!

On to week 2...Exante with tweaks!
You have done so well.....go you! x

Back