Difference between class and online?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Freshstartnewme!, 19 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Freshstartnewme!

Freshstartnewme! Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(13.24%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers pro points
    Hi there,

I have been on slimming world, but am thinking of trying the pro points system.

Can anyone tell me is there anything different you get in class than joining online- a book or anything for points?

Thank you

Claire x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    at class you get a blue folder with a lot of paper information about the plan. Online you get the same information in the articles, and on the top of that you have the esource tracker where you can track your food as you eat it and calculates for you how many points is stuff out of their database (but it can be wrong!) or you can add your favourite meals and have the points made up for you already.

The best is getting monthly pass, so you can go to the meetings AND use esource at the same time. That's how I've lost all my weight :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.