• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

difference cambridge/lipotrim/exante or other

Exante is more similar to CD than lipotrim, as lipotrim has a very restricted range of packs/foods (choice of 2 flapjacks (vile), 1 soup or 3 shakes)

Weight loss on all is pretty similar if you stick to it 100%. Lipotrim you need to weigh in at GP/pharmacy every week, exante is all done online, so don't get the personal support.

Good luck with your decision.
Hi there

I could have wrote your post myself. I have enough Cambridge diet to last 3/4 days but I would prefer not to go to a counsellor because I struggle to find time to go. I would prefer to buy online or at a store.
Am considering Exante or Tony Ferguson. I think I would like to have a small meal, I will use my packs up first. To be honest I am dreading it. I wish i could feel positive but I really struggle at times especially socially. Its got to the point now though where i am about 6/7 stone overweight and I am scared not to diet yet I keep eating because I am miserable :(
I do w8 for life rapid - similar to Cambridge, but can order online - no visiting counsellor. It is more expensive than exante, but I like the bigger variety of foodpacks, I couldn't manage without the porridge and they are doing tetras soon too. :)
I've just bought a month's worth of Exante for just over £100. So about £25 per week. That's for a bumper variety pack, though - they don't let you choose the stuff and just send an equal number of each flavour. I'm really hoping that I like all the flavours - it's about £50 per week if you want to choose your own (which i think is slightly odd but there you go!).

I chose Exante because I don't want to have to go to a class (I know that I'd just come up with excuses). Ordered my stuff on Sunday evening and it arrived yesterday