difference cambridge/lipotrim/exante or other

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by serialcambridger, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. serialcambridger

serialcambridger Member

I have enough packs for a cambridge restart but thinking of costs long term to maybe try lipotrim or exante.

Are they the same as cambridge and out you into ketosis or less effective as cambridge?

any comments welcome

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Exante is more similar to CD than lipotrim, as lipotrim has a very restricted range of packs/foods (choice of 2 flapjacks (vile), 1 soup or 3 shakes)

Weight loss on all is pretty similar if you stick to it 100%. Lipotrim you need to weigh in at GP/pharmacy every week, exante is all done online, so don't get the personal support.

Good luck with your decision.

4. chicachica

chicachica Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.96%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I don't know how much the other diets are ,i'm currently paying £36 a week for lipotrim x

5. wobblymummy

wobblymummy New Member

Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Hi there

I could have wrote your post myself. I have enough Cambridge diet to last 3/4 days but I would prefer not to go to a counsellor because I struggle to find time to go. I would prefer to buy online or at a store.
    Am considering Exante or Tony Ferguson. I think I would like to have a small meal, I will use my packs up first. To be honest I am dreading it. I wish i could feel positive but I really struggle at times especially socially. Its got to the point now though where i am about 6/7 stone overweight and I am scared not to diet yet I keep eating because I am miserable :(

6. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    I do w8 for life rapid - similar to Cambridge, but can order online - no visiting counsellor. It is more expensive than exante, but I like the bigger variety of foodpacks, I couldn't manage without the porridge and they are doing tetras soon too. :)

7. louise56

louise56 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just bought a month's worth of Exante for just over £100. So about £25 per week. That's for a bumper variety pack, though - they don't let you choose the stuff and just send an equal number of each flavour. I'm really hoping that I like all the flavours - it's about £50 per week if you want to choose your own (which i think is slightly odd but there you go!).

I chose Exante because I don't want to have to go to a class (I know that I'd just come up with excuses). Ordered my stuff on Sunday evening and it arrived yesterday

8. Terri22

Terri22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I used to be on cd but am now on exante and love it xxx

9. Flowers2221

Flowers2221 Member

Terri22, is ur weight loss similar E vs CD?

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Weight losses are every bit as good on Exante as CD. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.