difference cambridge/lipotrim/exante or other

I have enough packs for a cambridge restart but thinking of costs long term to maybe try lipotrim or exante.

Are they the same as cambridge and out you into ketosis or less effective as cambridge?

any comments welcome

Exante is more similar to CD than lipotrim, as lipotrim has a very restricted range of packs/foods (choice of 2 flapjacks (vile), 1 soup or 3 shakes)

Weight loss on all is pretty similar if you stick to it 100%. Lipotrim you need to weigh in at GP/pharmacy every week, exante is all done online, so don't get the personal support.

Good luck with your decision.

Hi there

I could have wrote your post myself. I have enough Cambridge diet to last 3/4 days but I would prefer not to go to a counsellor because I struggle to find time to go. I would prefer to buy online or at a store.
Am considering Exante or Tony Ferguson. I think I would like to have a small meal, I will use my packs up first. To be honest I am dreading it. I wish i could feel positive but I really struggle at times especially socially. Its got to the point now though where i am about 6/7 stone overweight and I am scared not to diet yet I keep eating because I am miserable :(

I do w8 for life rapid - similar to Cambridge, but can order online - no visiting counsellor. It is more expensive than exante, but I like the bigger variety of foodpacks, I couldn't manage without the porridge and they are doing tetras soon too. :)

I've just bought a month's worth of Exante for just over £100. So about £25 per week. That's for a bumper variety pack, though - they don't let you choose the stuff and just send an equal number of each flavour. I'm really hoping that I like all the flavours - it's about £50 per week if you want to choose your own (which i think is slightly odd but there you go!).

I chose Exante because I don't want to have to go to a class (I know that I'd just come up with excuses). Ordered my stuff on Sunday evening and it arrived yesterday

Flowers2221 said:
Terri22, is ur weight loss similar E vs CD?

Weight losses are every bit as good on Exante as CD. :)

Back