Different brekkie this morning

KD

Gone fishing
Really hoping to use this forum more now the school holidays are coming up. So...to start me off :)

Brekkie

I often have porridge with frozen berries...zapped in microwave and greek yoghurt added.

This time I used frozen mango chunks (though I did thaw them a little first). 30g porridge oats (have a 1/3 cup measure that I use). A little sugar. Zapped.

Then added passionfruit and coconut yoghurt. Just one desertspoon which is about 30g.

Eating it now. Makes a nice change. A little more zingy with coconut bits that stick in your teeth:cool:

Good to see you here Dancing :)

Brekkie finished and it was lovely :) As I say, will be using this forum more over the next few weeks. Loads of head stuff, deep and meaningfuls and my thoughts (cos I have way too many of them:D)
th_Loonygirl.gif

That sounds yumptous and very creative... where do you get your ideas mine only stretch to put allbran in bowl, add milk!!

Looking forward to the "head stuff"

xxx

That sounds yumptous and very creative... where do you get your ideas mine only stretch to put allbran in bowl, add milk!!

I experiment, with various degrees of success:eek:

I do cook a lot from scratch, but generally speaking, if it has more than 4-5 ingredients I'm totally overwelmed:rolleyes:

Nope, nothing here. Empty headed, clearly

:rotflmao: It's taken me hours to work out what you were on about :D

Got it now :clap:

Running a bit low in the ol' confidence stores at the moment, so put it on hold.

Will be back though when I get braver.

Hey...and thanks Dancing ;)

Hmmm, Ok, what do we need to do to get this confidence back me old muktub???

So, hows today been? Are you relaxing now the skool jollies are here, or is that the silliest question in the world??

Vx

Vicky wins the silliest question in the world award :D

Fab, I love that award. So, whats happening in KD land :sign0163:

I do cook a lot from scratch, but generally speaking, if it has more than 4-5 ingredients I'm totally overwelmed:rolleyes:

I have a good book, called 'Just Four' - recipes with just four ingredients :D

Some of them aren't the best, but I like the chicken roll :D

Back