Different flavour?

Yeah I noticed that too. Banana used to be my favourite, but now I hate it. It's all chemically and salty, yuk. I also used to hate the Strawberry and now I quite like it. As for Vanilla and Chocolate they still taste good to me, but its a shame as I miss my banana shake :(

I agree - they don't mix as well either I find. Just annoys me that they have changed it - why change something that was obviously fine before !!

I'm really disappointed.... I'm returning to exante for a month and they've changed it! I can't tolerate the new strawberry atall :( Why did they change something that was perfectly good. I liked the fact it had no chemicals now it tastes as though thats all there is............. grrrr, not happy!

I contacted them about it and they said that they haven't changed anything! I'm not so sure .....

If they haven't changed anything then I've definately got a dodgy batch - I can't stomach them! I'm so upset cos I've bought a whole months worth ?x

Maybe everyone should contact them?

Have you noticed the choc sachets are different to the others as well? Like the packet is softer or something??? Strange! Agree they taste different to when I last did this diet in 2010/11...

The contents must have changed, as the old ones were 47g, and the current ones are 50g! Hmm, wonder what they have the added to make it weigh 3g more?!

xx

Deffo the taste is different and disgusting ewwww.Banana one has no taste in it :-(

I have to agree with all of you, just started a new box, and I loved all the shakes, but this time the vanilla and banana taste crap - don't think they have any actual flavour!!! Will just have to stomach them lol xx

Back