different shake ideas

MisterMRL

Just thought i'd share this with you folks, when i went to the pharmacy today the assistant told me i could have some of the shakes hot or cold, like the choc or the vanilla ones, now she also said i could have the hot vanilla one with a scoop of coffee in it??? does this sound appitising to anyone? i'm going to try it next week, just wondered if anyone has any warnings for me lol

Last edited:
Banana??? I aint seen no Banana ones!!? Are they new or something...

woops, edited my OP, it's vanilla not banana, rookie mistake lol, same hot coffee additive applies though lol

no worries, had me excited about a different taste then! lol. yeah there are many on here that do weird and wonderful things with the shakes and extras etc, personally I dont mess, cant be bothered, just mix it, down it and go....

oh apart from the chocolate, sometimes i have that hot with a spoon on coffee, nice Mocha, and if you split the sachets you can make a good few mugs! just tral and error mate to find whats right for you...

heya, no a few ppl make coffee as normal and just add some of their vanilla shake as a substitute whitener. Makes one of the shakes last throughout the day to make hot drinks with.
I've just wrote on another thread. A lovely way to make one of your shakes that previous lipotrianians have passed on is the HotChoc8 (hot chocolate after 8/mint) - You need peppermint tea bags and one choc shake (i love twinings ORGANIC peppermint, and i wasnt a fan previous so give it a whirl), simply place the peppermint teabag in ya cup, make as normal - let it brew for 4-5mins to get full flavouring. Then add your choc shake to it. Pop in microwave. Add sweetener (tablet form not spoonable) if you like. Its absolute LUSH!!!

hhmmmmm, i like the sound of that, i've never been too adventurous with brews (i'm a tradesman and will drink ewt wet and warm lol) but i might start experiMINTing lol

haha love it!! i'm ex army so appreciate a decent brew now instead of the coloured hot water. After 6-7wks of no alcohol i'm now a coffee and tea connossieur (however ya spell it sorry!). Really get that tried, if i hadnt made it myself i wouldnt have thought it was lipotrim or a diet drink for that matter!!! options move over!! its MINT :) x

couple of corkers coming out here lol i'll get some peppermint tea tomorrow in prep for monday, gonna end up like the nutty professor or something mixing different concoctions lol, next to buy is a lab coat and some test tubes lol

I only ever have my vanilla shakes with coffee in, they turn out like a lovely (ish) latte. I also like them cold and blended with a handfull of ice cubes - makes an iced latte.

The chocmint is also brilliant, although, I tend to prefer this one cold. Make 3/4 pint of peppermint tea up with two teabags and then chill in the fridge until required, blend with your choc powder and enjoy. Probably my current favourite.

ahhh, i read that iced latte trick somewhere, i put some icecubes in the freezer (well they were water when i put them in lol)

Back