Dilema...

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
Ok this isnt totally about LT but i thought id ask you guys for advice anyway....
Ive got a guy coming over for coffee tomorrow ;) but what happens if the time goes on and hes still here at dinner time?! he knows im on a diet but ive not told him the details...and im not sure im ready to tell anyone about it just yet. its goin to look a bit odd if i dont offer for him to stay for dinner, but that means ill have to explain it all to him..plus he'll have to eat on his own lol!! wat do i do? :confused: thanks :eek:

Just go to bed, together and get it over with, this way it will keep his mind off food!
Dr. Fattothin sorted another problem....................next! xx

Just go to bed, together and get it over with, this way it will keep his mind off food!
Dr. Fattothin sorted another problem....................next! xx
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thanks for that, always interesting to know a mans point of view :p you are funny x

If you decide not to take Gary's advice....some suggestions....

you had a big lunch...eaten already....so not hungry just going to have a bowl of soup but happy to make him something?

Yep, I agree with Gary...

He's not going to be interested in food ;)

If you decide not to take Gary's advice....some suggestions....

you had a big lunch...eaten already....so not hungry just going to have a bowl of soup but happy to make him something?
thats a really good idea :) just dont like the soups though lol i could just chuck him out and make an excuse...:confused:

hmmmmm two men and the same view??? wow I am soo surprised!!!

thats a really good idea :) just dont like the soups though lol i could just chuck him out and make an excuse...:confused:

or just say you are not hungry....I agree chuck him out if he comes back maybe take Gary's idea on??? LOL;)

hehe you lot are a bad influence ;) yeh either the...i ate a big lunch approach or chuck him out lol thanks guys x

would you like me to come round and we will role play the situation xx
I wont charge much and because you do LT I will give you a 10% discount...........................Hows that, I cant be much fairer . xx

would you like me to come round and we will role play the situation xx
I wont charge much and because you do LT I will give you a 10% discount...........................Hows that, I cant be much fairer . xx
well seeing as i need the experience of a bit of role play....;) lol x

Im going to agree with Gaz lol Or give him a flapjack lol xx

lol hmmm well they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach...but somehow i dont think a yucky flapjack will quite work xx :D

Lol def not hun! Trying to think what i would do! I think i would tell him to be honest, its your journey and nothing to be ashamed of..i told most people! If they dont like it tough xxx

Lol def not hun! Trying to think what i would do! I think i would tell him to be honest, its your journey and nothing to be ashamed of..i told most people! If they dont like it tough xxx

Hey tracy.... i finally started this morning.....so far so good... jus going to take it one shake at a time.....found the taste a bit gross but i hear thats normal. how is the re-feed going 4 u??? x

Hi honey well done for starting! the first shake i had wasnt very nice but i miss them now!! Try blending them with lots of ice yummy!
Going well for me hun thanks, just taken my measurememnts and im down another inch on my hips wohoo xxxx

Hi honey well done for starting! the first shake i had wasnt very nice but i miss them now!! Try blending them with lots of ice yummy!
Going well for me hun thanks, just taken my measurememnts and im down another inch on my hips wohoo xxxx

well done to you....you must be so happy....im looking forward to my chicken soup tonight.....had the choc today and it was not great so going to try strawberry soon.....its not going too bad now i think.......peeing alot already!!!!

yeh you are right tracy, i just feel embarrassed by havin to resort to this diet...sad i know lol x

have you decided what to do yet hun? you shouldnt be ashamed you are on this diet at least you are trying to do something about your weight,ive just been shopping and the amount of really fat people with thier trollies full of crap was unbelievable,they are the ones who are sad hun xx

Back