Dilemma

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Smallerme, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    So I'm at a loose end this afternoon and was sorting through my leftover exante packs to get some cash back. But seeing them all there laid out I'm thinking ohh, I could go back on it for May instead. I have enough packs for 23 days and could always buy a few more. Will I be able to if I psyche myself up now? It's my birthday next week so I think it would be wise to wait until after that.

It's not that I'm not loving atkins, apart from the constipation which wasn't an issue on exante, I'm just tempted by the bigger weight losses which I thought I'd worked through. Clearly not.

I don't want to do it if I can't give it 100% though. What to do? Any positive stories of coming back or is it a slippery slope once you're off it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    So what do you really want? Answer that question - then your answer to your question will come too.
    Do you fancy being about a stone a month lighter? The initial struggle is worth it. Much easier in the summer too I suspect.
    I can't share a coming back story but a going forward one, for me its a minor miracle.
    Its not for everyone, but if you are sure its what you want to do - you will and can do it.

GSQ

4. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    I would perhaps make a list of the pros and cons and which has been more tolerable and effective for your weightloss, then choose! Good luck to you!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ive had 2 breaks from Exante. Most of December and a few days this month. On both occasions I set myself a 'start back' date and stuck to it. I got back into it no problem at all :)

6. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know I can do the diet, as I did do it for 5 weeks. The thought of making it 4 stone by my sister's wedding is very, very tempting indeed. 2nd May sounds like a good start date, it's a Monday and my birthday will have been and gone. I could have a nice atkins style meal on my birthday. I will ponder on it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.