Dilemma

At 135lbs do I join the pool for £20/yr plus £2.50 each time I use it? Or do I start a 2 week VLCD for £73.99(as quoted by Slim and Save) then join the pool after the 2 weeks? I barely survive on £60 a week I think that's important to add.

:(

why not do their economy shakes you can get a month of the 3 per day for £75 or 2 weeks for £40 its not as nice but if money is a problem its worth it. The pool would be fun but you wont lose as much as vlcd good luck which ever way you go hun x

As Girlsbig says you can get a month's worth of the economy shakes and banana bars for £75 and free delivery (look on Ebay). They definitely don't taste as nice as the premium shakes but the banana bars are nice (I like them anyway!). That's only about £2.70 per day so won't be too bad on your budget. Or as you're not that far away from normal BMI maybe do 2 shakes and a low carb meal? If you are going to go the VLCD route you really need to plan to stay on it for at least a month to get decent results otherwise you will just put the weight back on. The pool sounds good but you won't lose the weight at the rate that you would on a VLCD.

Good luck!

this might help you out hun xx just came through my email:

Hello,

Just to let you know we have just added two amazing deals to our website:

4 Weeks (28 Days) of VLCD:

28 Banana Bars + 56 Target Slim Vanilla Shakes for only £64.99

28 Days Full VLCD - 28 Banana Bars & 56 Vanilla Shakes - Slim & Save

or

4 Weeks (28 Days) All of our Flavours including our Premium Range for
£74.99

28 Days Full VLCD - 84 Items Full Range - Slim & Save

We have limited stock to don't delay if you want to grab a bargain.

Many thanks

Rob
Slim & Save

I think the 2 week vlcd would be a great kickstart to you diet. The pool would be on top of your weekly shop anyway so that may alter how often you went.

Back