Dilemma

Hey ladies

Hope your all getting on OK...I have a dilemma about when to start....I WANT to start today, but I have a night out on Saturday for a good friend's birthday....now do I start today....or wait and start Sunday when I know I've eight clear weeks (diary cleared on purpose lol!) of no socliaising other than the cinema......advice would be appreciated :wave_cry:

I'd personally start Sunday. Get your night out out of the way then you can really go for it :) x

I would wait until after the night out. I waited to start the day after my friends wedding

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I'd personally start today, purely because i'm such a determind person and i don't wait for anything lol. But its best to do it when you feel ready.

Id wait til monday lol!! Enjoy ur night saturday and eat proper food sunday (as hungover on shakes is horrible lol!!)
If u didnt have an event saturday id say today but go n enjoy urself as ss takes a lot of wilpower to do!! Im in week 8 and finding it a lot harder than week 2 or 3 lol xx

I would say Sunday if u don't have a hangover make Saturday you're last blowout for a while :) and enjoy it before u begin your journey on this diet. Although if u are prepared to lay off the alcohol and maybe do ss+ for the day then start earlier because lets face it - there is never a right time to start a diet :) Good luck whatever u decide to do though! xx

I would start when you feel ready,regardless of if you have an event to go to-just bear in mind the first 3 days are the hardest.

Back