Dilemma....

MrsGlas81

Hi,

As title suggests, I have a dilemma. I have been doing Exante for just over 3 weeks and have lost a good amount on this (only wanted to lose a stone, but any more is a bonus), I am off on holiday on the 19th July so two weeks today.

I have one weeks supply of Exante left, and have a weeks supply of slim and save ready to start next Wednesday, (can't wait!) I ordered enough for 4 packs a day, however I'm worried about going on holiday and piling it all back on again. If I *save* a pack per day and have the diet as a 3 pack a day for my final week, I can take 7 packs on holiday with me - provided I keep to sensible low carb foods, this will almost be a bit like re-feed wont it?

You should have the protein option instead of the 4th pack on the first S&S week as 3 packs per day is not adequate nutrition. Using one of the mealpacks during your holiday may be a good plan if you can stick to it. I am refeeding now and use 1 - 2 packs per day during my refeed. I think you will need to accept that unless you stay in ketosis which means depriving yourself of all sorts of things that you might want on holiday you are likely to gain some weight. What do you intend to do after your holiday? I'd be more inclined to ensure that you have a decent plan to move to when you come home to be honest. An adequate refeed takes longer than a week.

Thanks for the replies, I meant to say I'd have the protein meal instead of the fourth pack. And I think your right, I'll go steady on my hols and think about what I'm going to do when I get back. I only hope I don't gain too much after putting all the effort in!

Back