Dilemma!

AvaGardner

Silver Member
Hi folks....

I have a wee dilemma I need help with. Im going to Germany for the weekend on the 1st of June.

Will i stick to Lipotrim while away (getting shakes in might be tough)

Or do I try have 2 shakes a day and an evening meal of Salad.

I have a really big night out with a guy to impress on the 29th of June. I HAVE to be looking slimmer and gorge!

All opinions welcome.

Ava
xxxxx

I'm sure you know my view already. Stay 100% to ensure to do the best possible in the short time available. If you are commited you'll find a way to have your shakes and avoid temptations while away. Do what's best for you.

I'm sure you know my view already. Stay 100% to ensure to do the best possible in the short time available. If you are commited you'll find a way to have your shakes and avoid temptations while away. Do what's best for you.

Thx for ur input Kay. Im thinking of taking u up on ur advice. It might be awkward having shakes in a restaurant tho. Has anyone done this before? Do u think i could pass it off as a diabetic meal if probed...haha

June 29th is fast approaching and im so commited this time ;)

Ava
xxxx

I've done it loads (did!) Either have your shake in the restaurant - you could mix it up before you go down to supper and keep in in the shaker from which you can pour it into a glass in the restaurant to drink or plan to have your shake before or after your trip to the restaurant in your room. If having it in front of people you could tell them confidently that you're on a medically supervised diet and have to follow the plan - most people back off at that point and won't question it or if you're having your shake in your room, say you've eaten already and aren't hungry. I've used all the options above, depends on the company at the time and how it fits in with my usual shake times.

I've done it loads (did!) Either have your shake in the restaurant - you could mix it up before you go down to supper and keep in in the shaker from which you can pour it into a glass in the restaurant to drink or plan to have your shake before or after your trip to the restaurant in your room. If having it in front of people you could tell them confidently that you're on a medically supervised diet and have to follow the plan - most people back off at that point and won't question it or if you're having your shake in your room, say you've eaten already and aren't hungry. I've used all the options above, depends on the company at the time and how it fits in with my usual shake times.

Medically supervised diet....sounds good Kay. thank you sweetie :) I'll be with my parents whom both know abt my Liptrim effort. My Dad has stipulated he doesnt want me on shakes for that weekend. We may be going out with his work mates. I will try and take a rain check. Pamper myself in the hotel :)

I think ur right. Ill stick to the shakes.

Ava
xxxx

I would agree with what Kay has said. The only way you are going to get the max results is if you put in max effort :) 100%!!

I would agree with what Kay has said. The only way you are going to get the max results is if you put in max effort :) 100%!!

Thx for the reply soon :) Its looking like a lipotrim fuelled weekend....wild ;)

Defo want max results. Off topic...i dont feel any lighter yet.....but im only on Day 6...had to weigh in on Day 4.

Keep up the good work ladies and gents

Ava
xxxx

Back