Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Aww hope your day gets better. If not, I am sure your OH will be able to sort you out when you get home. Us women are so good at nagging.
This is my last day off, back to work tomorrow :-(

Yeah, I'm sure she'll have something for me to do when I get home to take my mind off things! lol

Cooking tea is the usual starting point! ;)

Roll on BH weekend...ready for the rest! lol

How 6 numbers tonight would put a smile on my face! :D

I have been lucky this year so far, I work 4 shifts, then I have 4 off. I was off for Easter, and I am off Monday coming bank holiday too, I feel this is my year lol.

Yeah, 6 numbers would be great Mark.

I can concur with that....I've tried many over the years and this one is the one that gives the results it promises....and (fingers crossed), I seem to be able to keep the losses at the moment.

Todays food.

Missed breakfast as we were out shopping so bought a sandwich in Greggs, wholemeal bread with chicken and salad, no butter. I dont know how many calories, so I am listing it as 400

Late lunch
Home made lentil soup with ham, 250 calories
Grapes 60 calories

Dinner will be chicken 210 calories, mixed salad 80 calories.

Todays food.

Missed breakfast as we were out shopping so bought a sandwich in Greggs, wholemeal bread with chicken and salad, no butter. I dont know how many calories, so I am listing it as 400

Late lunch
Home made lentil soup with ham, 250 calories
Grapes 60 calories

Dinner will be chicken 210 calories, mixed salad 80 calories.

Crunchie bar 181 calories.
1181 total calories today.

Thats it, the CD is coming out of the house tonight ready for my drive to work in the morning. I haven't listened to it for ages.

Hurray - Success.....I've finally found a woman that agrees with me on something. hahaha (I can almost feel JanD getting ready to hit me!) lol

Where Meatloaf are concerned, I will agree with you, but dont push it too much now, we cant be seen to be agreeing too much with members of the opposite species!!

Back