Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Didn't realise you had so long to go on TFR Jan, don't worry, we'll keep you focused on getting there and look forward to welcoming you to refeed sometime soon! :)

Kind words ......?? I'm touched ... :eek: xx ;) :D :p

Seriously though :thankyou: x

??????????????? I've jusy given him a big bunch of flowers after he's been nice to me! What more do you want?? xx ;)

Monday 4th May

Up at Midday after nightshift.

Breakfast, 30g porridge with skimmed milk, water and honey 180 calories.
Snack, packet of bacon fries, 130 calories.
Lunch, lots of vodka and diet coke, probably about 700 calories.
Supper, chicken broth 250 calories.
1 Tea 11 calories

1277 calories.

Hmmmm flowers.....how things have changed.

Can I have them with my salad? hahaha

Hope you had a good BH weekend. :)

Aww your flowers were beautiful lol.
I had a great day yesterday, not even a hangover today. Off shopping soon to stock up on some healthy food. How was your bank holiday?

Long, boring....almost glad to be back at work! lol

Interesting question for you, what's dried fruit come in at in your calorie book?

It's the stuff from Holland and Barrets (mixed pineapple, papaya, banana, apricots and dates, etc.).

Also, dates alone?

Dates stoned and dried are showing at 162 calories for 60g.

I dont have brand labels in my book so I cant help with the mixed pack. Have you tried googling it?

Long, boring....almost glad to be back at work! lol

Interesting question for you, what's dried fruit come in at in your calorie book?

It's the stuff from Holland and Barrets (mixed pineapple, papaya, banana, apricots and dates, etc.).

Also, dates alone?

I haven't googled it to be honest, I should really look at the labels! lol

I just started having this guilt trip this morning.

I used to go through a bag of them on my own at one point in time. You get this mental picture of, "it's fruit", "it's healthy", but based on your figures above it isn't that healthy.

I bought a 1kg bag of dates last week also, so not too sure about eating them now! lol

I bought a bag of dried fruit salad in Morrisons yesterday, I have used them in my porridge today, 40g = 64 calories, but its a wee change from honey.

Tuesday May 5th

Breakfast, 30g porridge with honey and skimmed milk and water, 180 calories.

Dinner, Wholewheat pasta 80g, 170 calories
Bolognese made with quorn, 220 calories.

Supper, Oatcakes with cheese and pickles, 250 calories.

820 calories in total, but I had family up yesterday and I had several glasses of wine, probably about 600 calories in wine.
Naughty - Ok, no drinking today.

Been out clothes shopping for holidays again today, got some new shorts, size 10! Still cant believe it. Fantastic feeling though.

Wednesday 6th May

Breakfast, 30g porridge with skimmed milk and dried fruit, 180 calories.

Snack, mixed fruit salad, 80 calories.

Lunch, Chicken broth, 250 calories.
Yogurt 63 calories.
Snack size toffee crisps, 99 calories

Dinner, 75g mussels 80 calories
5 crabsticks, 85 calories
Small mixed salad 70 calories.

Drinks, 3 teas 33 calories

Total calories 940 but will probably have a snack later as I have eaten earlier today.

Congrats on the size 10s Kered. You must be so chuffed. I bet you can't wait for your holiday now.

Wow, size 10! Well done you, that's fantastic! I hope I get there! I also want some crab sticks now, yum! xx

Back