Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

No way hun - your calories are fine. Stick to your refeed for 2 weeks then try to up your calories.
Ok, because I added the tuna and my calories came up to 715kcal, is this high for day 3?

No its fine Yasmine, its exactly what the refeed is all about. Introducing things gradually and gradually building up your calories.

You cant go from 3 shakes a day of a total of 450 calories straight onto a 1000 calorie a day diet, or this is when the glycogen levels would peak to their limits straight away giving you what looks like a huge weight gain.

You are doing marvellous hun.

No its fine Yasmine, its exactly what the refeed is all about. Introducing things gradually and gradually building up your calories.

You cant go from 3 shakes a day of a total of 450 calories straight onto a 1000 calorie a day diet, or this is when the glycogen levels would peak to their limits straight away giving you what looks like a huge weight gain.

You are doing marvellous hun.
Oh god thanks goodness and thank you. I've just been worrying so much today after lunch because I was so bloated I thought I was going to burst and I had a terrible tummy ache.

God, dunno what I'd do with you guys and minimins :)

You are more than welcome hun, we have all been in your situation and we seeked help for our worries too.

Just stop eating when you are comfortably full, dont overeat just to clear your plate and you will be absolutely fine.

You are more than welcome hun, we have all been in your situation and we seeked help for our worries too.

Just stop eating when you are comfortably full, dont overeat just to clear your plate and you will be absolutely fine.
Ok, thanks mary :hug99:

You're great you know Mary ..... kiss kiss ;)

**keeping you sweet for when I start refeeding - I'm gonna need you**

I DO mean it though! xx

You're great you know Mary ..... kiss kiss ;)

**keeping you sweet for when I start refeeding - I'm gonna need you**

I DO mean it though! xx
LMAO

Yes ma'am :)

Auntie Jan will be along soon too, just read she has 3 weeks left before refeed. 2 Aunties for you then Yas :D:D

Aww Yay! :D

Slight variation to the planned menu.

Tuesday 12th May

Breakfast,
1 lipotrim maintenance bar - 204 calories

Snack
1 Cadburys snack biscuit - 118 calories

Lunch
Vegetable soup - 120 calories
50g chicken - 75 calories

Dinner
150g grilled salmon - 270 calories
100g oven chips - 195 calories
45g peas - 45 calories
Small salad and baked tomato 50 calories
Lemon juice.

1 tea 11 calories
1 zero coke
2 x 50ml of vodka and zero coke

Total calories up to now 1288.

I enjoyed my dinner tonight, the chips were lovely - first chips for YONKS.

Could you not have taken pity on me and thrown an oul drop of sparkling water into that vodka and seen what it tasted like? :)

m

Hahahaa, I have NOOOOOOOOO intention of ruining my vodka with water.......hope you enjoy your Gin and water though - yeuch!

Good to see you enjoyed your chips. I can't wait to have some oven chips. Only had them once in my life.

That's not very caring of you :rolleyes:

Ok, take out your little pink book then and tell me how many cals are in a gin and slimline tonic and I just might forgive you ;)

m

I am not really a chip lover, but nice to have them once in a while, they were really tasty.

Oh my god Yas, only once you have had chips, and you have never had beans on toast..........thats amazing!

LOL no I've had chips, from Mr. Fish, the chippy where my parents work. I've only had oven chips once in my life. Not a good experience to be honest...they tasted soapy :S

That's not very caring of you :rolleyes:

Ok, take out your little pink book then and tell me how many cals are in a gin and slimline tonic and I just might forgive you ;)

m

Double gin and slimline tonic is 120 calories.
Not too bad. The slimline tonic is next to nothing, so your gin is where the calories come from, so sparkling water is not going to make much difference.......lol

LOL no I've had chips, from Mr. Fish, the chippy where my parents work. I've only had oven chips once in my life. Not a good experience to be honest...they tasted soapy :S

:p:D

I was never an oven chip fan either, I used to make my own slim chips by cutting potatoes into chips, spraying with frylite, sprinkle with rock salt and oven bake for about 30 minutes.
I did enjoy the oven chips tonight though, but probably because I havent had chips in such a long long time.

Back