Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Thanks girls. Still sore today, but it is a little easier than yesterday. Phoned in sick for work tomorrow as I just couldnt drive there. Taking ibuprofen to try and ease it.

Maisey is a little better today too, I must have come out in sympathy with her.

Trying to be good today, but having another day off PP, I just cant be bothered iykwim.

Breakfast - Oatsosimple golden syrup.
Lunch - Half a can of heinz chicken soup, 1 slice of wholemeal bread. 1 orange.
Dinner - Chips (real chips done in the chip pan - cant wait :) turkey breast and salad.

Might have a couple of brandies later to see if it will help with the pain - medicinal reasons only girlies.

Hope you enjoyed the chips Mary!! YUMMO!!! :D:D

AND I hope the brandies help with the pain .... if you have enough I'm sure they will ;)

Seriously though I really hope it soon eases for you - it's awful I know! xx

Alcohol always helps, hope you feel better soon x

LOL Good ol' alcohol! ;) and i hoped you enjoyed the lush chips x

I do hope the poor back is on the mend. Hopefully a few days will be enough to sort it out for you. Mind yourself and keep up the brandy intake!!

How are you feeling Mary?x

Ditto x

HI Girls, thanks all for your good wishes, well my back is still sore, and on top of that I came down with diarrhoea and sickness last night. My bones are aching and I just cant get warm, it feels a little like flu, I just cant be bothered, but the back although still sore, is improving.

Not really dieted the last few days, but today I have had a slice of toast and a yogurt, too afraid to eat as I feel yucky.

Aw no Mary :( I hope you gets better soon!! :hug99: xxxxx

Any excuse! ;) .... Ah no - I hope you feel better soon Mary ... and I hope I didn't pass that on through the airways ;) Glad your back's improving though! xx

Sounds quite similar to what you had Jan. Last night it just came on me all of a sudden, and I hardly slept a wink, so I have been dozing on and off all day today. The feeling sick seems to have gone, just the rumbly tummy (probably hunger now) and the aching - even though the house is warm, I feel freezing cold too.

Sounds fluey doesn't it? :eek: ... hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks guys, I do feel much better now. The sickness and diarrhoea soon passed, and I made up for not eating much.........haha.

I seem to have got into the Xmas spirit a little too early this year (not the alcohol) and just ordered a double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal with orange juice - oh well, it is dec 11th. Jan 2nd will soon be here and I will eat healthier then.

Glad you are feeling a little better hun :)
Mum's just cooking me a bacon sarnie - looks like we've all hit the xmas spirit a little soon ;) :giggle: xxx

Soooooo glad you're feeling better Mary ... and the back? How's that now?

I wonder what's come over us all?? We can't blame the freezing weather any more! :eek: xx

I blame Santa ......

:Christmas02r:

Soooooo glad you're feeling better Mary ... and the back? How's that now?

I wonder what's come over us all?? We can't blame the freezing weather any more! :eek: xx
Back is more or less better now thanks Jan, still an odd twinge, but otherwise fine.

Hey who says you cant blame the freezing weather - I had to scrape my windscreen this morning to come to work :mad::mad:

Back