Dinka Donka's Diary - Still here but bloomin frustrated!

Cutting down by 4 points a day is the best way to deal with it as well, so well done for making a sensible decision to do that - I'm sure you'll make up for your weekend away x

Morning Dinka .... Thats the right frame of mind to have .. get back on the wagon! ..
Hope your ok :) xx

Well today didnt start very well but i knew it would be tough after a 3 day break.

Ive had:

Oat so simple and milk- 3pts

Chicken Cupa soup - 2pts
Bread - 6pts
Margerine - 2pts

Im at MIL's tonight for a family gathering and she is cooking pasta which will no doubt have a naughty sauce! So thats all im having for today, hopefully it wont exceed my remaining 12pts!!

Thanks for all the support its amazing x

I always use the 50/50 crustless which is half a point for 1 slice but sods law they didnt have any at shop today so had to settle for medium slice no brand which i had way too much of!

One of those days where carbs is all that will do! x

Hi dinkadonka,
Just read your post and wanted to say your wedding pics are beautiful.:)
I suffer from PCOS too which is a pain. Found I put a lot of weight on around puberty partly due to it. I'm new here, but everyone seems really nice and helpful!
Good luck! :D

Aww thanks lozbo, add me to msn if you have it [email protected] and we can chat and support each other.

Ive had a really crap evening and Ive done nothing but eat, so disappointed in myself as I had already gained about 5lbs after my minibreak!!

I promise to be 100% back on track from NOW!!

don't be so hard on yourself, it'l come off in no time is it worth explaining to people that ur following ww so maybe they might not put too many tempting foods in front of you when you pop round for tea.

Good Morning all,

Well I hit a major low last night as I hopped on the scales to see the damage from my holiday which ended up lasting 4 days instead of 2!

I went to bed in tears so upset that im pretty much back to square 1, i lost 10lbs in first week and have pretty much managed to gain it all in 4 days, so disappointed in myself, so I am expecting a gain on Monday night but I wont let this stop me achieving my goal, from now on holidays will be very carefully planned as for food as I dont wanna feel like this again.

So far today:

Oat so simple with milk - 3pts

Good Morning all,

Well I hit a major low last night as I hopped on the scales to see the damage from my holiday which ended up lasting 4 days instead of 2!

I went to bed in tears so upset that im pretty much back to square 1, i lost 10lbs in first week and have pretty much managed to gain it all in 4 days, so disappointed in myself, so I am expecting a gain on Monday night but I wont let this stop me achieving my goal, from now on holidays will be very carefully planned as for food as I dont wanna feel like this again.

So far today:

Oat so simple with milk - 3pts

Aww dinka, you can get back on track. I struggled on my holiday a month or so ago but write it off and start again:). You know you can do it, heck you had a massive loss! We're all here for you and will support you. Dont dwell on it, just focus on the future! It will be onwards and downwards for you hun. Well done for not letting it stop you! xx

congrats on getting back on the wagon - hard part is now over and done with, so dont dwell on the past :) everyone has holidays and low points but like Emma said, we're all here for you :) good luck with the rest of your week :)

lol @ sandy, thanks hun. and OMG you look amazing in ur pics, ur story sounds like a romantic and slightly saucy jackie collins novel lol!!

Loved it!!

I will try to keep off the scales but im sure its an addiction, they shout jump on me jump on me lol

Hi everyone,

Well ive got myself into a real rut and id love to sit around crying all day but its not going to help me. I lost 10lbs my first week and was sooo happy, my weigh in is a monday night and I went on holiday on the tuesday for 3 days and thats where it all went wrong.

I have found that because I know I put it all back on bar a pound or two i got into the attitude of 'oh well il eat this coz ive put all weight back on anyway' stupid attitude but then thats me all over with food.

I have decided that since im back to square one with starting weight I am wiping the slate clean and not getting weighed tomorrow as normal but waiting a whole week until next monday to get weighed and think of that as my first weigh in because this was all down to my holiday and i was stupid enough to think i couldnt gain 10lbs in 3 days.

So im resetting my ticker to 0lbs lost, i have joined WW online to keep track of my points properly!! no kidding myself anymore. I have even decided not to stray at xmas and only have the xmas day as a no counting day not boxing day, new years eve, new year and be back in same position I am now.

Dont know if its right decision to restart but I dont want to keep dwelling on the gain.

Dinka x

I think you have made the right decision and we are all here to support you.

Good luck for this week! YOU CAN DO IT!

Good luck this week hon. Sounds like your metabolism is like mine - you can lose it quick but it goes back on really quickly as well. I've had to learn that either I stick to it on holiday or resign myself to a large gain and it looks like you might be the same.

Never mind - time for a really good loss between now and Christmas x

Hi,
Think you made the right decision to restart too. Hope you are feeling better now that you've made that decision!
I don't have messenger but we can support eachother on here and by email if you like?
Laura.xx

Back