Dinka Donka's Diary - Still here but bloomin frustrated!

Welcome back - we missed you. We will support you all the way. You can do this :)

Welcome back!
Just draw a line under whatever has happened and start anew. You've got a lot of support here so you can do this! :)

Just to let you know I am alive lol, I havnt started yet properly on the plan but im probably still losing weight as I have the flu, can bearly breath and have spent 2 days in bed when im not at work dyin quietly lol hope to be back v v soon! x

Hope you are feeling better soon! xx

Hi dinkadonka :)

Good luck with your journey! Mine has more downs than ups in it right now, so i can totally understand where you are on yours.

I have been referred to a weight management centre to try and get my head round "food" and what it means and shouldn't mean,lol! I also just started Reductil today from my Doctor but i get weighed monthly so i'm not going to know till a couple of days before xmas!!

I'm doing WW and i'm hoping Reductil will help me stick to it!! ;)

Looking forward to you coming back, so get well real soooon :)

hope you're back to full health soon Dinks x

Sorry to hear you're poorly Dinks. Hope you get well soon :) xxx

Get well soon! x

hey Dinka how're you doing today? x

Well my flu is finally lifting so I have today and tomorrow to go before the weigh in on monday which is my first week back, i'll be happy with a pound or 2 off as ive been so ill and not counting 'properly'

How are you all doing? x

glad you are feeling better and congrats on the good day. I know how it is when you're not feeling well - you do tend to find that counting points is the last thing on your mind!

have a good day and good luck for monday's WI :)

Good luck with your WI dinks - glad you're feeling better :) xxx

Thanks girls ur all great, I was referred to fertility clinic regarding my PCOS and no periods as we really want a baby! My weight is coming down steadily so they have agreed to refer me so I go their on the 10th so I would love to lose a few pounds this week to prove to them im working for it! x

Thanks girls ur all great, I was referred to fertility clinic regarding my PCOS and no periods as we really want a baby! My weight is coming down steadily so they have agreed to refer me so I go their on the 10th so I would love to lose a few pounds this week to prove to them im working for it! x

As I suffer from PCOS too I know how you feel...it's very frustrating. You will have to let us know how it all goes at the clinic hun. xxx

Goodluck for WI Dinks :D

Back