Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Hi all,
Can anybody offer assistance re SYNS in this please, as SYNS calculator won't accept trace carbs....and how u worked it out....

Per 100g
Kcal: 181
Fat: 10.5
Carbs: Trace
Protein: 21.4g
Total weight: 170g

Many Thnx

Hi all,
Can anybody offer assistance re SYNS in this please, as SYNS calculator won't accept trace carbs....and how u worked it out....

Per 100g

Many Thnx

Sorry @tameanseo ive only just got on here after 13hrs at work! Is there any free food in this item? Xx

If there's no free food, I make it 15.5 syns for the total weight.
If there is free food, it'll be a lot less. When it says there's a trace of something, I normally put it as 0.1 so it's just enough to register. No idea if this is the right thing to do or not but at least it gives a result lol xx

Omg I am soooo tired! It's been such a long, busy and heavy day! We drove over 200 miles and that included taking a barriatric patient to the Heartlands hospital in Birmingham...and yes, I did try to convert him to SW lol :D And then we ended up finishing late due to a late job.
But lovely hubby had made me a delicious meal for when I got home of steak, Mediterranean veg and new potatoes :p
Oh and I had to weigh at home this week due to work and my scales show a 1/2lb loss. Not sure how accurate they are but I need to be accountable so I'm going to log it :D

B :- yoghurt/ banana / raspberries
L :- chicken/cheese/salad roll (B + 2)
Crisps (4)
Brownie oatie jobbies (3)
Apple
D :- steak
Mediterranean veg (2)
New pots
Hi fi bar (6)

HexA was milk

See you tomorrow! Xx

If there's no free food, I make it 15.5 syns for the total weight.
If there is free food, it'll be a lot less. When it says there's a trace of something, I normally put it as 0.1 so it's just enough to register. No idea if this is the right thing to do or not but at least it gives a result lol xx

Thanks Dawn, that's great I will add that to journal, sorry where do I look to see free food amount?? It was a waitrose poached salmon fillet with lemon and herb. Enjoying my 2nd week on SW but haven't figured out the SYNS side of it, if food item not listed in SW site. It was really nice hubby prepared dinner for you, sounds delish !! Thnx once again for your assistance appreciate it. Bye for now e x

Omg I am soooo tired! It's been such a long, busy and heavy day! We drove over 200 miles and that included taking a barriatric patient to the Heartlands hospital in Birmingham...and yes, I did try to convert him to SW lol :D And then we ended up finishing late due to a late job.
But lovely hubby had made me a delicious meal for when I got home of steak, Mediterranean veg and new potatoes :p
Oh and I had to weigh at home this week due to work and my scales show a 1/2lb loss. Not sure how accurate they are but I need to be accountable so I'm going to log it :D

B :- yoghurt/ banana / raspberries
L :- chicken/cheese/salad roll (B + 2)
Crisps (4)
Brownie oatie jobbies (3)
Apple
D :- steak
Mediterranean veg (2)
New pots
Hi fi bar (6)

HexA was milk

See you tomorrow! Xx
Morning,
Just a quick pop in to say well done for sticking at it.
Long day yesterday. ( will explain on my log later. But got to bed at 1am. Then woke up at 5. )
Hope you have a good shift today. You only tomorrow to go then 4 off . Xxx

Oh dear! Can't believe I've been awol for a week. Simply not enough hours in the day, but I've managed to stay on plan and that's mainly due to Suzanne xx
Working 11.30-00.00 today so currently in the back of the ambulance trying to catch up on here!
Will put my food on while I've got the chance and hopefully pop back later xx

B:- overnight oats + fruit (3.5)
L:- homemade veg soup
D:- wm ham/cheese/salad roll (B+ 1.5)
Crisps (4.5)
Apple + tangerine
SW brownies (0.5)

Will use my A on milk in tea and coffee

Well done you're doing so well!
Which yogurt do you use in your overnight oats?
I tried it with mullerlight but didn't like it much!
Keep up the good work xxx

T
Well done you're doing so well!
Which yogurt do you use in your overnight oats?
I tried it with mullerlight but didn't like it much!
Keep up the good work xxx

Thank you Blossom xx I usually use muller lights I'm afraid. I quite like the banana custard one and the vanilla one. I use the frozen breakfast topper from Tesco and also pop a banana in too. I think you need a runny yoghurt really otherwise it doesn't soften the oats xx

Oh dear! Can't believe I've been awol for a week. Simply not enough hours in the day, but I've managed to stay on plan and that's mainly due to Suzanne xx
Working 11.30-00.00 today so currently in the back of the ambulance trying to catch up on here!
Will put my food on while I've got the chance and hopefully pop back later xx

B:- overnight oats + fruit (3.5)
L:- homemade veg soup
D:- wm ham/cheese/salad roll (B+ 1.5)
Crisps (4.5)
Apple + tangerine
SW brownies (0.5)

Will use my A on milk in tea and coffee
I've been the same xx going to been a long weekend. But I have a lot of planning in mind xx

Hi all,

Per 100g

Many Thnx
Just answered you on the thread you created for this.
IT IS FREE!

Hiya Dawn - someone mentioned that you were back on Minis so I just thought I'd pop in and say hello.
I don't post on here now at all (although just answered tameanseo) - I'm on t'other forum!.
Good to see you posting again and back on track once more.
Good luck chica.

PS I met up with Gail a couple of weeks ago and had a fantastic evening with her!

Hiya Dawn - someone mentioned that you were back on Minis so I just thought I'd pop in and say hello.
I don't post on here now at all (although just answered tameanseo) - I'm on t'other forum!.
Good to see you posting again and back on track once more.
Good luck

PS I met up with Gail a couple of weeks ago and had a fantastic evening with her!

Hi Bev! Lovely to hear from you! Aww I'm jealous you met up with Gail! It's been ages since I saw her.
Yes I thought I'd have a pootle on here now that it's up and running. I liked the other site but I found it moved so fast I couldn't keep up and then started to feel guilty if I didn't reply. It's a lot slower on here and I've made a couple of new friends, and of course I can put my food down which is helpful. I miss the old gang but I'm still in touch with them all on FB or phone.
You take care...I may have to pop over to the other side to see what everyone's up to! Xx

Well today has been a little out of the ordinary. Work was fine, busy day but got quieter later on, until I had a phone call from my daughter. She said her future FIL had been suffering from a really severe nosebleed for a few hours and was now starting to feel quite ill. His wife had rung for an ambulance but unfortunately there was absolutely no availability so Vicki was thinking of driving to his house (1/2 hr away) and taking him in her car. Luckily our control room is above our watch room so I nipped upstairs to ask if we could pick him up in our ambulance and they said of course. So we shot off and got there in a few mins which was lucky as he was on the verge of collapse and we'd only just managed to get him on the stretcher before he passed out. There was sooooo much blood! Anyway A&E were fab and got to work on him as soon as we arrived, and when I popped in to see him in resus a couple of hours later he was looking so much better. The bleeding had stopped and they'd already got a bag of fluid into him, and he was conscious and talking. Big relief! Don't really want to kill the future FIL off before the wedding lol!

Anyway food has been good today although I have to admit I'm laying in bed now unwinding with a glass of ponche which is purely medicinal :rolleyes:

B :- overnight oats (3.5)
L :- ham/cheese/beetroot sandwich (B + 1.5)
Crisps (4.5)
Hifi bar (3)
Apple/satsuma
S :- homemade SW veg soup
D :- SW ready meal

Glass of ponche ... no idea of syns but would guess at around 6 :eek:
So I'm a bit over with nearly 19 syns but I rarely have them all so hopefully I'm a bit in credit xx

So glad to be finally in my bed after a really busy work day. Food has been fine but the really good news is that Martin is stable and managed to eat today but when they removed the nasal packing he poured with blood so they quickly packed him again! Still no idea why he's bleeding but I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it.

B:- overnight oats (4.5)
S:- SW tomato soup
L:- ham/cheese/beetroot/rocket sandwich (B+1.5)
Crisps (4.5)
D:- Tesco chicken ready meal (5)
Apple/tangerine

Hex A was used on milk
16.5 syns in total

As if I don't see enough of the hospital when I'm at work, I've now been there on my day off today! Got a bit carried away with the mandarin while I was slicing some sweet potatoes to make treats for the dogs ... and sliced a bit off the tip of my finger! :banghead: Anyway a quick trip to minors got me sorted and back in time to cook tea with Gwyn and Suzanne. We had spaghetti carbonara followed by strawberries in a meringue nest...yummy! :eat:

Oh and the good news is that Matthews dad is home and doing ok :)

Weigh in tomorrow...really want to lose 1.5lbs to hit my target of 10lbs for October, and that will also take me nicely into the next stone :D

B :- nope!
L :- bacon and egg wm sandwich (B)
Tomato sauce (2)
D :- spaghetti carbonara (3)
Salad
Strawberries and meringue (4)
Ponche (3)
Milk was my A plus 3 syns so total syns today is 15IMG_7935.JPG IMG_7937.JPG IMG_7934.JPG .

As if I don't see enough of the hospital when I'm at work, I've now been there on my day off today! Got a bit carried away with the mandarin while I was slicing some sweet potatoes to make treats for the dogs ... and sliced a bit off the tip of my finger! :banghead: Anyway a quick trip to minors got me sorted and back in time to cook tea with Gwyn and Suzanne. We had spaghetti carbonara followed by strawberries in a meringue nest...yummy! :eat:

Oh and the good news is that Matthews dad is home and doing ok :)

Weigh in tomorrow...really want to lose 1.5lbs to hit my target of 10lbs for October, and that will also take me nicely into the next stone :D

B :- nope!
L :- bacon and egg wm sandwich (B)
Tomato sauce (2)
D :- spaghetti carbonara (3)
Salad
Strawberries and meringue (4)
Ponche (3)
Milk was my A plus 3 syns so total syns today is 15View attachment 184360 View attachment 184361 View attachment 184362 .

Only you ;)
Thank you for a good evening. You're looking amazing. You'll race past me.
See you at group tomorrow. Xx

Ooooh I need to get some meringue's! Looks lovely!!!
Normally love carbonara too but it completely turns my stomach since I've been pregnant! Lol
Goodluck for weight in xx

Only you ;)
Thank you for a good evening. You're looking amazing. You'll race past me.
See you at group tomorrow. Xx

Aww thank you hunni but I've got to catch you first lol! Still got a way to go to do that! And I was only thinking when we went shopping how trim you're looking now! We're gonna be two hot skinny minnies lol :banana_dancer::banana_dancer:

Ooooh I need to get some meringue's! Looks lovely!!!
Normally love carbonara too but it completely turns my stomach since I've been pregnant! Lol
Goodluck for weight in xx

Thanks Blossom...not long to wi now! :eek:
I like these little meringue nests as they're only 3 syns and really hit the spot!:p
Shame about the carbonara tho! I went right off curry when I was pregnant :rolleyes: xx

Omg!!! I lost a whopping 5lbs AND got SOTW!!!!! :woohoo: I'm over the moon!!! Celebrated with a lovely steak, mushroom and Stilton salad with Suzanne and her mum at their favourite pub :eating:

My finger is much less painful today although the pain woke me up at 5.30 this morning :doh:

Anyway off to have a nose at some diaries. Have a good day tomorrow folks xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    649.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back