Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Evening Ladies!!!

Well I'm pleased to report I still have full use of all my limbs today, even if they are rather stiff and sore :eek:
But I don't care, cos it looks like Vicki and I have raised just over .... £500 between us!!! :wee: How good is that!!! And how good are you lot for sponsoring us and encouraging us! :0clapper: Big round of applause to you all from Vicki and me xx

Thanks for all your kind comments on the photos too! When I look at the "before" ones, I'm shocked at just how big I'd got. How could I not see what a state I was getting in? Or maybe I DID know, and didn't want to acknowledge it? And then I see the R4L pics and I think actually, even though I still have a stone and a half to lose, I'm not really fat any more, more plump! :banana dancer: OMG! Funny it took some photos to prove it lol! Mind you, I dread to think how much weight I'm going to put on while we're away! We usually eat out for most of the week (well I AM on holiday so I don't want to waste time stuck in the kitchen lol!) so there will be rather a lot of walking needed to combat all the syns :eek:

Well after all the excitement of yesterday it was a bit of a come down to have to go in to work lol! And it was a really crappy day, and tomorrow is going to be even worse :argh: Never mind...not long to go before we're off to the Lakes :woohoo:

Ok, I'm going to post my food and come see all you girlies x I MUST try to settle down before midnight tonight, can hardly keep my eyes open xx

Todays Food

42g All bran (B)
250ml ss milk (1/2 A)

ham salad
salad cream (2)
velvet crunch crisps (4)
banana x 2

1/2 a chinese curry (left overs from last night) ( ? 10)

Total syns:- 16
Exercise:- none

LOL. You are such a star Dawn.

The photos are fantastic - you are wearing a skin tight running top. Oh wow. Something I couldn't even dream about. But you look amazing. So you can stop worrying about what I will think when we meet up. I will think you look amazing :D

Sarah - WELL DONE to you. That is fantastic.

Gail x

Aww, thanks Gail xx

Not sure the top was supposed to be QUITE so skin tight!!! :8855: Let's just say I filled it rather well! :banana dancer: And we won't even mention the leggings! :eek:

Hope your day has been better,

lots of love xx

Dawn - you really do look fab. Believe it. You aren't 'fat' anymore. Yay :D. And I looked at some of your photos on facebook (were those the photos that you were talking about ? I couldn't find any on here) and there is such a massive difference. Well done you :)

I hope you get to bed MUCH earlier tonight (like me !) and I'm sure we will communicate during the week.

Big hugs.

Gail xxx

Aww, thanks Gail xx

Not sure the top was supposed to be QUITE so skin tight!!! :8855: Let's just say I filled it rather well! :banana dancer: And we won't even mention the leggings! :eek:

Hope your day has been better,

lots of love xx

The top and leggings were PERFECT. So there :)

Gail x

Dawn - you really do look fab. Believe it. You aren't 'fat' anymore. Yay :D. And I looked at some of your photos on facebook (were those the photos that you were talking about ? I couldn't find any on here) and there is such a massive difference. Well done you :)

I hope you get to bed MUCH earlier tonight (like me !) and I'm sure we will communicate during the week.

Big hugs.

Gail xxx

The top and leggings were PERFECT. So there :)

Gail x

I totally agree :D:D

th_Congratulations03.gif
Dawn, Vicki and every single person who took part! Job's a good un :clap::clap::clap:

Oh Dawn you look AMAZING!!! :wow: Your avatar name is SO apt! :happy036: You are such an inspiration, and harking back to an earlier thread, you would be a superb SW consultant! Don't suppose you fancy moving up here and starting a group? Lovely area, lots of green, decent shops not too far away...hmmm? Tempting? :whistle: :giggle:

Oh, howz your knee? x

Hahaha! Come off it lol!!! I am NEVER gonna be skinny, I love my food and wine FAR too much :eating: But I would really settle for that word that JoT isn't.....you know the one....."normal" :giggle:

Talking of Jot, don't you think she'd make a really cool consultant?!! I can see her running the class like a boot camp! :asskick:

Have you started that diary of yours yet? ;) We all wanna come see you!! xxx

lots of love,

nearly but not quite skinny dawn xx

P.S. Funnily enough, the knee's about the only part of me that DOESN'T ache :rolleyes:

Hi Dawn

Well done! What can I say, you look fab! What an inspiration!

What are you going to do with the tiara now? You will be able to wear it around your waist soon! ;)

Love Pomooky

:8855: Thanks Pomooky lol!!!

Well done Dawn xxx
And how fab did you look?...bloomin' gorgeous!

Aww thanks Ginlin! Maybe pinks gonna be my colour lol! But it won't have the same effect without the wings and tiara lol!!!

Wow bestie, fab time for race for life, well done! x

Thanks Bestie!!! Vicki could have done it a lot faster but she wouldn't leave me bless her! She said "we started together and we're going to finish together" & I have to say it was lovely to cross the line holding hands xx

Oh blimey.

Couldn't find one of you, Dawn, but I'm surprised that Heart FM's camera didn't break at this one!

Event Photos - Heart Four Counties

Sarah that's just the coolest photo ever!!! Put it as your avatar!!! :sign0009:

This one!

Attachments

• JoT.jpg
    JoT.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 36
Wow. Amazing Sarah. Well done :D

Gail x

Now GO TO BED young lady !!!! (me too :eek:)

Gail x

I looked at some of your photos on facebook (were those the photos that you were talking about ? I couldn't find any on here) and there is such a massive difference. Well done you :)

Big hugs.

Gail xxx

Hi Gail...I forgot about those ones lol!

Hmmnn...I tried to put a few "bigger" photos in an album on her to spur me on a bit, but maybe I didn't do it right? :doh:

I wonder if someone could kindly let me know if you can see it or if I've jettisoned them into outer space lol? :rolleyes:

:thankyou:

They ache! How about yours?

I will change my avatar - but I need to do it from home cos I can't play around with photos at work.

How's the bird life coming on?
I'm glad you avoided the peacocks & the ducks in the park.

My hip joints are rather sore but its not too bad really :)

It's funny but I did feel a slight pull towards the aviary there...;)

The albatross is still in residence but not so much now! Seems quite comfortable where he is...:(

Back