Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Well done :)

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::party0011::party0011::party0011::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I think that says it all.............

brilliant,fantastic.:D

So pleased for you Dawn but so envious that you can have coffee with Sarah, I want to say the lovely Sarah, but I know it is not allowed lol !! Envious in a nice way.

hugs xxx:D

Didn't she do amazing?! I was SO pleased, you totally deserve your awards.
I had a lovely time too, I've asked Alicia to move my membership over- so if I can't make it next week I will be there the week after. It's a lovely group and of course- made all the nicer by a good ole chin wag!!

I'm do shocked tho By the duet coke talk! no more for me I tell you!!

Nat xx

Ps- how lovely are you with all the compliments! X x

See we told you last week was just a blip! Well done that's an amazing loss and another new shiny to add to your signature! Woop woop to you x x x x x x

Well done Dawn :D wow 4 1/2 stone shiney :D well deserved xxxxx

Thanks Jackie xx

Well done :)

Thanks Tilly xx

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::party0011::party0011::party0011::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I think that says it all.............

brilliant,fantastic.:D

So pleased for you Dawn but so envious that you can have coffee with Sarah, I want to say the lovely Sarah, but I know it is not allowed lol !! Envious in a nice way.

hugs xxx:D

Lol!!! Thanks Sue xx And I promise you Sarah is every bit the same in person as she is on here!

Well Done Dawn! So brilliant! I bet your thrilled! Glad you have had a lovely day seeing Sarah and NattyMo! :D xx

Thanks Bex xx It's just been a super day all round...I've even already forgotten about the cr*p day at work lol!

Didn't she do amazing?! I was SO pleased, you totally deserve your awards.
I had a lovely time too, I've asked Alicia to move my membership over- so if I can't make it next week I will be there the week after. It's a lovely group and of course- made all the nicer by a good ole chin wag!!

I'm do shocked tho By the duet coke talk! no more for me I tell you!!

Nat xx

Ps- how lovely are you with all the compliments! X x

Lol! Meant it hun...you look lovely on your pics but they still don't do you justice xx
So glad you felt at home too! Much more fun if you have a laugh and a natter!

See we told you last week was just a blip! Well done that's an amazing loss and another new shiny to add to your signature! Woop woop to you x x x x x x

Thanks Emma xx
Lovely new avatar piccy hunni xx

Wooooo! Well done Dawn. Very much deserved and considering how much support you give to us all, i think we gave very little in return. So what is the plan for this week? Still staying off diet coke? sticking to 10 syns? Well done again. Very pleased for you x

Aw thank you Penny xx I never underestimate the strength of support you can find on here, and you have all been great. I was starting to get a bit ratty :banghead:...but the advice I got calmed me down and made me be more patient. Now I certainly have masses more sympathy for people who's losses are slow, takes some guts to keep going week after week when you're not losing much :worthy:
I'm definitely going to keep off the diet coke, and probably stick to under 10 syns during the week xx

Fan- blumin-tastic! 3lbs off and the 4.5 shiney. Way to go girl!
(Sorry been busy all day and only just reading diaries now at well after midnight!)

brilliant, so pleased for you - you're an inspiration :)

also got excited when saw your food diary .. 2 tescos cumberland sausages for 2 syns ????? tell me more !!!!! which make? just getting my coat on now, lol

D'lashes said:

also got excited when saw your food diary .. 2 tescos cumberland sausages for 2 syns ????? tell me more !!!!! which make? just getting my coat on now, lol

Haha! Oh yes! Tesco light choices, in the chiller cabinet! And they're not skinny little things either...decent size! Xx

D'lashes said:

They are the tesco light choices cumberland sausages come in packs of 8 and are 1 sin each, well worth it! Enjoy x

skinnydawn said:
Haha! Oh yes! Tesco light choices, in the chiller cabinet! And they're not skinny little things either...decent size! Xx

Ive just put that! Thought you would still be tucked up in bed! X

shenzi said:
Ive just put that! Thought you would still be tucked up in bed! X

Lol...and I just posted on your thread while u were here! Xx

skinnydawn said:
Lol...and I just posted on your thread while u were here! Xx

Ships passing in the morning lol x

Pommette said:
Fan- blumin-tastic! 3lbs off and the 4.5 shiney. Way to go girl!
(Sorry been busy all day and only just reading diaries now at well after midnight!)

Thanks Bev xx

You?

Busy?

Surely not? ;)

*laughs sarcastically!*

skinnydawn said:
Thanks Emma xx
Lovely new avatar piccy hunni xx

thanks dawn sorry Ive only just seen this! Have a lovely day at work x x

As this talk of the Tesco light choices cumberland sausages is making me really hungry, and sad, because my naughty Tescos don't stock them any longer:(

Hannah:) said:
What was the diet coke talk about Nattamo? If you guys are staying off it I wanna know why - I'm cutting back myself at the moment!

Congratulations on your 4.5 stone and 3lb loss!! Amazing!! Time to add a new shiney to your signiture!!

And congratulations to Andrew! :)

Both Dawn and another lady ditched the diet coke and lost 3 & 3.5 respectively. The C said even though diet coke is free, the ingredients in it can slow down weight loss!
So no more DC for me either!

Still celebrating Dawn?!

Are you getting that gorg pup this weekend?

X

Back