Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Hi Dawn.

I have never seen anything move as fast as your diary does.............:bolt:

Glad you had a good lazy day today it sounds like you needed it !!!

Lol! Thanks Sue!

My diary's the only thing that's moving fast today! :8855:

Ok .... Brilliant Bev, Bonkers Bev, Perfect Pommette, Pontificating Pommette!

I will, and thankyou! Xxx

I could think of a few for Pommette:eek:
My bubby came up with a few too - but none are repeatable on here ! :eek:
Hi Dawn.

I'm with Sue - 2 days away from your diary and it takes a while to catch up. What's it like being the Miss Popular?

Re Pet insurance - my mum got a good quote from The AA believe it or not - albeing for a cat. It was very reasonable. Don't know what they'd be like for dogs though.

Glad you had a restful day - deffo sounded like you needed it.

Pommette said:
My bubby came up with a few too - but none are repeatable on here ! :eek:

I'm with Sue - 2 days away from your diary and it takes a while to catch up. What's it like being the Miss Popular?

Re Pet insurance - my mum got a good quote from The AA believe it or not - albeing for a cat. It was very reasonable. Don't know what they'd be like for dogs though.

Glad you had a restful day - deffo sounded like you needed it.

Haha! You're a one to talk...your diary is ALWAYS full of nice comments!

Popular Pommette! I forgot that one!!!

And I should lump hubby one if I were you! ;)

I'll skip the lumping hubby thank you. He can get very tetchy when lumped! And he's stronger than me and has a wicked right hook!

You snuggled up in bed on the phone? Or having a late night like me on the PC.

bexyboo said:
Heeey Dawn,

Just had a big read of the past 6 pages - all since Friday!! :eek:

You look absolutely lovely n your dresses! :) Hope you have had a good weekend.

Pet insurance wise I would recommend Pet Plan, although they are prob one of the most expensive they pay out well and quickly - are very good. I wouldn't recommend E&L they are useless!! And always go for a life time cover, so they will insure that one condition for her whole life, also, unlike car insurance its ood to stick with the one company for life, as if you changed insurance company after claiming for a condition with your previous company the new company wouldn't cover it.

Hope little Suki is doing well :) xx

Hi there Bex xx

Ooh thanks for the info x

Definately agree with you on the lifetime cover. I'll have a look at the pet plan cover too. Tbh I've been looking for ages but its totally overwhelming! Even using the price comparison sites is doing my head in! And I would much prefer to go on recommendation. I'm going to look at all the companies that have been mentioned here and see if I can get some quotes. I'll keep you posted x

I really should be getting to sleep as its nearly 1am and I have to be up for work in 5 1/2 hours but its normally a good time to come on here and have a catch up!

Thanks for mentioning the photos too chic xx I think once this next half stone has gone I'll be living in my dress lol! I have a few more in the wardrobe that I bought at the same time, but they're a tad shorter. I bought them from matalans online sale and couldn't really see what they were like! But they're so pretty...and so CHEAP lol...that there was no way I was going to send them back! So I just have to slim into them! ;)

Hope alls well with you hunni...popping along to see you now xx

Pommette said:
I'll skip the lumping hubby thank you. He can get very tetchy when lumped! And he's stronger than me and has a wicked right hook!

You snuggled up in bed on the phone? Or having a late night like me on the PC.

I'm in bed on my phone! Hubbs is asleep, Suki is on the floor in the en suite as its nice and cool on the tiles, Andrews still awake as he hasn't been feeling too well today, and Vicki and her bf are asleep (both got work tomorrow)

We're keeping a small light on in the bedroom tonight as hubbs is terrified of stepping on Suki in the dark!

Our cats lie in silly places where you can't see them and then cry like mad whe you step on their tails which they leave sticking out! You think they'd learn but they never do.

I take it you aren't at work tomorrow? I'm off to bed now though - so speak again tomorrow.

I am at work tomorrow...just have trouble sleeping sometimes. And I nodded off on the settee earlier!

Night then Bev xx

Hi Dawn.

I think JoT is far too busy knitting scarves and earrings to notice any niceness lol! Xx

I agree, Sue. I go AWOL for a couple of days, and it takes me six months to catch up on just this one diary!
And I've still got to get over to Gail's to find out her tremenjus news - and possibly to quash some of the NICENESS there. Just in case.

So no, Dawn. I'm NEVER too busy to notice that.
I'll have to see what I can do to redress the balance.

Although - at the risk of being called that dreaded n*** word :

You do NOT, repeat NOT, need to wear leggings with that dress.
I will consider that you've reneged on your birthday promise if you only wear the dress with leggings. Cos that would make it a top. Not a dress. And would therefore be CHEATING.

And you're skinny and stunning, so WEAR IT!!!

Ok??????

Well I've gone backwards and forwards on your diary trying to find the pictures of you in a dress and finally :rolleyes: seen them! They are just great, you look fantastic Dawn. Congratulations on the 10's - just amazing! What an inspiration you are. :D xx

Morning Dawn,
Good luck with searching for the right Pet Insurance!
Initially Bertie was insured with Healthy pets, but on renewal the premium doubled, and we had made no claims etc. so switched to M & S, which was about £13 a month but on renewal it has gone up to about £17 a month, again with no claims made.

Morning Dawn................

I am shocked...............Sarah was nearly nice to you.........shock, horror !!!!!

She will be making you a spinach dress and earrings to wear next..........no leggings lol :D

url
url

Nice pattern and the spinach stalks will knit up perfect:8855:

Have a great day Dawn...........is Suki o.k when you are out?

I am shocked...............Sarah was nearly nice to you.........shock, horror !!!!!

She will be making you a spinach dress and earrings to wear next..........no leggings lol :D

url
url

I just like to keep you all on your toes, you know.
Keep 'em guessing!

I need to restock on the spinach. I've used the last of mine in today's lunch. But I'm shopping tonight, so I'll get some more, and it'll be full speed ahead with Dawn's beautiful SPINACH dress.

Won't she look lovely?

Be very careful. M& S for example do a good deal first year and then they bump it up big time the next etc etc and some excesses are huge :(

Just to clarify Dawn, that was M & S, NOT S & M;)

I am at work tomorrow...just have trouble sleeping sometimes. And I nodded off on the settee earlier!

I thought you were younger than me Dawnie? - I bet you snoozed in your favourite rocker with a tartan blanket on your lap didn't ya?;)

Although - at the risk of being called that dreaded n*** word :

You do NOT, repeat NOT, need to wear leggings with that dress.
I will consider that you've reneged on your birthday promise if you only wear the dress with leggings. Cos that would make it a top. Not a dress. And would therefore be CHEATING.

And you're skinny and stunning, so WEAR IT!!!

Ok??????

Yes Miss! Thank you Miss! :eek:

No leggings then!!! :rolleyes:

And thanks for the nice comments...:bolt:

Well I've gone backwards and forwards on your diary trying to find the pictures of you in a dress and finally :rolleyes: seen them! They are just great, you look fantastic Dawn. Congratulations on the 10's - just amazing! What an inspiration you are. :D xx

Aww thanks for that Bess :flowers:

I guess it's a case of getting your head in the right place...not always easy when life throws such a lot of rubbish at you sometimes eh :) But it definitely can be done!!! :D

url
url

I actually think Sarah WAS nice to me there!!! :eek: She must have been feeling poorly or something :confused: Mind you, she did turn up at my office with her own tea bags today...and that was very nice of her too :eek: Now I'm getting worried!!!

Oh and little Suki has never been left alone yet, so we're not too sure of how she'll be. While I'm at work Gwyn's here as he's retired, and there's usually one of the children around too.

I need to restock on the spinach. I've used the last of mine in today's lunch. But I'm shopping tonight, so I'll get some more, and it'll be full speed ahead with Dawn's beautiful SPINACH dress.

Won't she look lovely?

Ooh I can't wait Sarah! Can you finish it in time for my birthday please??? And then we can hit the town!!!

Oh, and I had spinach tonight ;)

You can borrow Sue's scarf to go with the dress when the weathers colder. Or maybe Sarah does spinach coats too :)

Ooh yes...that would look lovely with my nice new spinach dress!!

Just to clarify Dawn, that was M & S, NOT S & M;)

Damn! :sigh:

I thought you were younger than me Dawnie? - I bet you snoozed in your favourite rocker with a tartan blanket on your lap didn't ya?;)

You know flipping well I AM younger than you Stevie babe! :mad:

I was actually reclining gracefully in a rather silky little number with a fluff ball on my lap! ;)

Just found the post we discussed earlier: I was sure it was here, but it was on my thread instead, in response to your message. I quote:

" And you'll be fine with your one off-plan day.
Some times it even give you an extra boost.
Think of Gail's buns! (Fnarr, fnarr.) "

Not too nice, I hope!

Back