Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Just making up for earlier, and the accusations of n***ness that came my way!

And I'm just on a prowl, looking for some inspiration. I've only had half a syn today. What shall I have now?

Evening ladies, and Jim, and Steve xx

Well I'm just going to say that if anyone would like to go into my office tomorrow, take abuse from everyone going, try to send ambulances that you simply haven't got to patients who often don't need them anyway, and all with 5 landlines, 2 crew mobiles and 2 radios going off non stop for 8 hours...you are more than welcome :banghead:

So...the highlight of my day and tbh the only saving grace..

SPINACH GIRL!!!

Thank you Sarah for rescuing me and my sanity! Lovely chat and a good laugh :D I'm taking you for a spinach curry one night hun :)

After work I rushed home to take Suki to the vets with Gwyn. The receptionist fell in love with her straight away! And it was so funny cos after Suki had her injection she fell asleep on the vets table! Then we came out and waited to pay...and she fell asleep again on the receptionists desk! Think we tired her out!

So now hubbs has just come back from choir practice and we're waiting for TBL Australia to start at ten.

Wish me luck for tomorrow...one more day to get through!!!

Todays Food SEx

42g crunchy bran (B)
250ml ss milk (A)
banana

tuna salad
apple
orange
velvet crunch (4)
yoghurt

chicken on a bed of spinach
salad
salad cream (2)
yoghurt

fibre plus bar (B)

Total syns:- 6

Finally, thanks for all your fab posts today! I kept trying to have a peek between jobs...& I couldn't believe what I was reading lol!

Bunch of nutters! :sign0168:

Just making up for earlier, and the accusations of n***ness that came my way!

And I'm just on a prowl, looking for some inspiration. I've only had half a syn today. What shall I have now?

What do you fancy...?

Lol ;)

I MEANT to EAT!!! :rolleyes:

If it were me...I'd be having wine or gin! I'm quite easily pleased!

Sue,

Definitely mine!!!

Can't beat a good old SEx day with plenty of booze and synning...

the only down side that I can see is that you might not lose much weight! :8855:

Thanks Bex x,

I must say I'm a spinach convert!

I'd never tried it before someone mentioned it in passing on here...hmmnn...who could it have been...? ;)

Anyway, now I'm hooked!

Our little girl was just so good today! The vet remembered us as she did several operations on simba, including removing several tumours, amputating her toe and repairing a cruciate tear, and she was pleased to see us with another dog. And she really loved her too!

Its nice when there is a personal touch, Im sure whenever i see our vet i just pound signs in her eyes!

Have a lovely day today dawn x x

Hey Dawn! It seems little has changed since I last came on your thread before my hols... the talk of spinach is still rife! Hope you're OK my skinny lady! How's Suki settling in? My friend has just bought a new pup and it sounds like quite a tiring time!! xxxx

skinnydawn said:
Thanks Karen xx :D

I hope you enjoy the lasagne lol!

You've chosen to follow a fabulous diet plan...I love it :) If I can help with anything, just ask! And if you haven't already done so, I'd suggest starting up your own diary on here asap. It really does make a difference xx

Keep in touch and good luck! xxx

I love it too. It just seems so easy to follow and although ive done SW before I don't think I "got it" like I do now.

I have started a diary - link is in my signature if anyone wants a look. It's my therapy!

x

CurvyKaren said:
I love it too. It just seems so easy to follow and although ive done SW before I don't think I "got it" like I do now.

I have started a diary - link is in my signature if anyone wants a look. It's my therapy!

x

Hi Karen x

Nice to see you again! I've just popped over to subscribe to your diary so be warned...I'll be coming for a proper nose after work...!

Good to see you're doing so well x

julesm said:
Hey Dawn! It seems little has changed since I last came on your thread before my hols... the talk of spinach is still rife! Hope you're OK my skinny lady! How's Suki settling in? My friend has just bought a new pup and it sounds like quite a tiring time!! xxxx

Lol!

I don't think anything has changed here while you've been away...

Gails still superwoman!
Sarahs still knitting my spinach dress!
Shenzi, Tilly and Jackie are still not quite the full ticket!
Ginlins still shopping!
Nickis still my bestie!
Bex is still saving the animals!
Bevs still manically running from apartment to apartment like an epileptic spider!
Fillymums still trying to keep her wayward son Stevie babe under control!
And Stevie babe...well he's still stevie babe! ;)

Oh...and I'm still here!
And Suki is still adorable!
And Gwyn is still gawjus!

Sorry for anyone I've missed out but I only get an hours break...!

Welcome home you skinny mynx xx :)

Sarah!!!

Lunch breaks just not the same without youuuuuu!!!

Not quite the full ticket charming ;)

True though.......

Lol

Hope you are having a lovely day at work (lovely as it can be) x x x

Sarah!!!

Lunch breaks just not the same without youuuuuu!!!

Well I wasn't invited!

I'm sure you've had an enjoyable time, catching up with all these threads.

Hope today has been a bit less manic than yesterday.

But I'm still here - just trying to get some work done. Will post properly later.
Still on plan though. Whoop whoop!

Emmaline said:
And I suppose I don't measure up to your elite friends!?! ....:cry:

Never mind, like everything else, I'll just grin and bear it!..lol!

Ooh Emmaline of COURSE you do hunni!

I was just giving you a lie in! Xx

Back