Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Me? Nah. I'm not scared.

And I'm making Dawn a special SPINACH cake, aren't I, Dawn?

Sarah's running scared already ain't that right Sassy? ;) (ps don't forget the spinach).

Dawn, you're not having a birthday cake are you?

The cake and its syns are fine, I just worry whether there's sufficient wax in the northern hemisphere to furnish it:eek:

Oooh Steve your brave lol xx

Me, brave - never!

Dawn's a pussycat really. Just got to know how to handle her (leave it!!!) and be a good runner and that.....

Me? Nah. I'm not scared.

And I'm making Dawn a special SPINACH cake, aren't I, Dawn?

Can't wait to sink my nashers into that yummy spinach cake Sarah!!! :candle1:

Sarah's running scared already ain't that right Sassy? ;) (ps don't forget the spinach).

The cake and its syns are fine, I just worry whether there's sufficient wax in the northern hemisphere to furnish it:eek:

Me, brave - never!

Dawn's a pussycat really. Just got to know how to handle her (leave it!!!) and be a good runner and that.....

Oh I have a label about my person, boxer boy, that says 'Handle with Care' ;)

And I can't help thinking I'd have to give you quite a head start with the running thing...seeing as how I actually weigh LESS than you at last!!! :woohoo:

What have I told you about playing with fire.......... you are gong to get burnt and then don't come running to mumsie for help.
Mumsie loves you to bits and pieces but even a mumsie's love has boundaries.

Oooh Steve your brave lol xx

Brave ???? or Very, very stoooopid !!!

Be very careful Dawn or I fear you may well get a spinach cake :8855:

It will go with the knitted spinach dress that Sarah is knitting for her birthday lol !!

I'm very happy for you to show my post to Shirley if you think it may help Dawn. I found I was struggling in the dark with all this, when it happened to my mum, there's so little information available. If she would like to chat, or just wants to unload concerns, I'm happy to give her my e.mail address - just ask.

Hope you enjoy that Spinach cake! xx :)

Dunno what all the fuss is about, do you Sarah :confused:

You're all gonna be soooooooooo jealous :jelous: when I'm sitting in my sexy new spinach dress, tucking into my delicious spinach cake!!! :eating:

I'm very happy for you to show my post to Shirley if you think it may help Dawn. I found I was struggling in the dark with all this, when it happened to my mum, there's so little information available. If she would like to chat, or just wants to unload concerns, I'm happy to give her my e.mail address - just ask.

Hope you enjoy that Spinach cake! xx :)

That's really kind of you Bess, thank you xxx

Dunno what all the fuss is about, do you Sarah :confused:

You're all gonna be soooooooooo jealous :jelous: when I'm sitting in my sexy new spinach dress, tucking into my delicious spinach cake!!! :eating:

be careful what you wish for :8855:

If I was Sarah I would just have to do it :8855:

Ah, but nobody is me, 'cept me.

And only I know what Dawn will really get!!

I love all the pics of Suki but for goodness sake will you buy the poor little puppy a basket so she doesn't have to sleep in the shoes :D

PMSL!!! :8855:

Hannah:) said:
Happy Birthday Dawn,
Have a really good one and enjoy your Spinach cake to make chose your favourite carrot cake replace carrot for spinach and there you go - don't forget green drizzle icing and a Spinach leaf to decorate..

Suki is still looking really cute :) x

Lol thanks Hannah!

It's not actually until Sunday but obviously spinach cakes and dresses take quite a time to design and make lol!

Hi everyone x :wavey:

Gosh this site is slow tonight! :mad:

And I haven't posted properly for ages. :ashamed0005:

Well just to catch up, we took Suki to church again on Sunday & she was very good. One chap actually came up to me and said she could teach some of the children a thing or two about behaving! :D

Then in the afternoon we watched an extremely close match at the Gardens between Saints and Gloucester, which we won! Always nive to start the season with a win! :winner:

Yesterday Shirley came back from Norfolk so we invited her round for dinner to save her having to cook when she got in sooo...

my food went out the window. :eek: I'm cross because there was no real reason for it, but once I'd wandered from the straight and narrow I just kept going! :badmood:

So no great surprise to find a 2lb gain this morning when I had my daily wi (I know I shouldn't Steve...I can't help it!).

As a consequence of that, I'm being mega mega good :innocent0001: over the next couple of days in the hope that

1) I can pull it back to a sts :scale:

2) It's not a proper 'fat' gain...more a gain from bulky food :fingerscrossed:

Today was a big day for Suki as we could finally take her out for her very first walk. :chores016: I'm not sure who was the most excited...Suki, Gwyn or me! Anyway we had two lovely walks with her, and Vicki & Matt have just come back having taken her out again. Suki loved her walks! Absolutely no idea how to walk in a straight line of course but that will come with a bit of training. She was so busy chasing leaves, pouncing on blades of grass, wrapping the lead around our legs...! Oh, and a man actually stopped his car alongside us and asked what breed of dog she was as she was so gorgeous and his girlfriend really wanted a small dog! So I had to tell him all about Suki and what a funny little thing she is!

Right I really need to post my food as I haven't done it for two days and I HAVE to be really really good :innocent0002:...

Red day

28g ready brek (part B)
250ml ss milk (A)

ryvita (rest of B)
salmon
salad cream (2)
velvet crunch (4)
yoghurt

sw coronation chicken
salad
strawberries
2% greek yoghurt (1)

coffee made with milk (A)
hi fi bar (B)

Total syns:- 7

Hello SKINNYdawn!!

And i thought it was just me this was site was being extremly slow for tonight!!

Aww on the walk i remember my first walk with doggy she collasped on the floor and I had to drag her out the door but then again it was feburary and freezing cold and snowing lol Im so glad she is well behaved you!

Dont worry about the gain these things happen my scales are showing a 5lb gain after a 3 day blip this weekend but whatever happens happens too late to do anything now just have to carry on!

Hope you have a lovely week xx

Now I knew Dawn's a bit slow (aw bless) but I thouhgt it was just e nad virgin media being slow as it is a known fault on minimins. ASll my other sites are fine, just this one:(

Dawn may I ask what velvet crunch is?

Also, I'm looking to split HEXB's too. How do you split a "B" between ready brek and ryvita for example?

Could I have for example 125ml s/s milk and 2x laughing cow triangles as well as 1 weetabix and 2x ryvita?

See how I can be proper serious and stuff and highly intelligent and not a little articulate to boot!:cool:

Back