Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Excellent! Glad you got something nice!

We've just got back...spent all my birthday money lol!
Laura...I don't think you need a card these days...

And its DEFINATELY not all fuddy duddy stuff lol! Xx

ooooh what did you get????

No i dont think it is fuddy duddy stuff. Some of it used to be quite nice for all ages.

It wont let me quote message in reply?? Finding it ok so far only started Monday but going out Saturday night and it is now * week :( so dont think il get a good loss this week, will try not to have a big pizz or kebab on the way home though!

I'll get my mum to have a look in Tesco we shop at Asda and I know they dont sell them there, but thanks for replying back!

I will keep popping in :)

Well I got a nice skirt, below the knee flowy type thing with a red, black and white pattern on it.

And I got 2 pairs of jeans and...get this...one was a pair of Super Skinny Jeans lol! So what if I have to PEEL them off??? They fit lol!!

And I bought some black opaque tights.

And some boy pants, on daughters recommendation! Whilst they're very cute and nice, they are...shall we say...rather cheeky lol! ;)

Charlotte-May said:
It wont let me quote message in reply?? Finding it ok so far only started Monday but going out Saturday night and it is now * week :( so dont think il get a good loss this week, will try not to have a big pizz or kebab on the way home though!

I'll get my mum to have a look in Tesco we shop at Asda and I know they dont sell them there, but thanks for replying back!

I will keep popping in :)

Yes keep popping in!

Have you started a diary on here yet? I'm on my mob atm so can't really tell. I'll pop and see you if you have!

Have a good day xxx

Good luck for wi dawn xx

No more dresses this time then??? xx

Yeah i have started one, not very interesting though only one person reads in haha she was checking it for me as im finding it really hard to get the last few pounds off and thought i might of been doing something wrong, i didnt know that when doind EE you should have more SF foods with it then if you did red or green so upped my SFs!

Aww those last few pounds are a devil to shift aren't they?

I'll come visit u after I've taken the pup out for a walk! X

shenzi said:
Good luck for wi dawn xx

No more dresses this time then??? xx

Not this time! I was really desperate for some jeans, and I wanted some black trousers but couldn't find any I liked apart from one pair and they were too big! I can't say that happens very often lol! Xx

Too big :D I love the sound of clothes being too big :D

Well I got a nice skirt, below the knee flowy type thing with a red, black and white pattern on it.

And I got 2 pairs of jeans and...get this...one was a pair of Super Skinny Jeans lol! So what if I have to PEEL them off??? They fit lol!!

And I bought some black opaque tights.

And some boy pants, on daughters recommendation! Whilst they're very cute and nice, they are...shall we say...rather cheeky lol! ;)

Oooh good shopping spree there :) Do these boy pants say anything on them? The only ones I have ever seen have random messages printed on them!!

Good luck for WI tonight x

pjallen1982 said:
Oooh good shopping spree there :) Do these boy pants say anything on them? The only ones I have ever seen have random messages printed on them!!

Good luck for WI tonight x

Lol! No such luck! Gwyn picked the colours actually...they've got tiny hearts on!

Thanks for the good luck message! Must get a pound off tonight! Xx

bexyboo said:
Hey Dawn,

Great for the clothes! :) Love Matalan!! Good Luck tonight! :) xxx

Thanks Bex xxx

Ooh I was under the same impression as Mave, I thought you had to be a member to go in matalan, like makro or Costco! How super that you don't. Is it as bargainous as Primarni? X

Evening all!

Sorry I'm a bit late on tonight...only I've been having a bit of a chat with my mucker JoT...

cos...

I lost 2.5lbs!!! :party0019:

Which means I got my 5st shiny!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

And...

I hit 10st 7lbs which means I also hit my target!!! :wee::wee::wee:

Actually 10.7 was the target I've been aiming for ever since I started, but as time went on I began to wonder if I could lose a bit more, which is why I've been talking to Sarah about it. I'm just going to see what happens now. My problem has always been maintaining, so I think that's part of my fear in not wanting to call target. But as Sarah quite rightly (but not nicely :rolleyes:) says, I can always change my target if I think I could lose any more :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find someone who's got a 5st shiny I can copy, and I believe I need to find a target badge too...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Ooh I was under the same impression as Mave, I thought you had to be a member to go in matalan, like makro or Costco! How super that you don't. Is it as bargainous as Primarni? X

There's some pretty decent stuff in there Jules, lovely dresses and tops. It's definitely worth a look! xx

Woooooo hooooooo!
Well done you!

(And about time too.
Not to get to target, but to get around to posting this evening.
Some of us have been having to sit on our hands, waiting to be able to congratulate you!
And having to sit on bits of yourself, when you've only just got yourself all properly uncrossed, since waiting for certain people to get back from weighing in... well all I can say is that it's been a very uncomfortable evening!)

That's brilliant, Dawn. And I don't care how NICE that is!

Now you just have to learn how to maintain...

And it was lovely to hear from you this evening. I'll be home tomorrow, and we can have our now traditional coffee (black tea, please!) on Thursday.

You're a star. Brilliant. Well done.

Back