Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Woop Woop dawn, you have done amazingly well to get to target especially with life getting well and truly in the way! You are my inspiration, please don't forget about us all now you are going to have to be MAINTAINING! How good does that sound?!?
Im sure your dad would be so proud for you right now.
Good luck MAINTAINING hunny x x x

Thanks guys,

It's a bit strange tbh :confused:

I'm over the moon obviously :party0011:, but it's scaring me a bit. :hide:

I just don't know how to maintain! I know how to lose and I know how to gain! But to sts INTENTIONALLY is something I've never got the hang of! :argh:

So...ALL advice welcome please!!! :D

While I'm here, can I just say thanks to you all :thankyou:

I know I would have given up in that awful month of May if it hadn't been for your love and support. You helped me through the most difficult of times, and I shall always remember that xxx

This is a pretty boring place to be when I'm working cos I've got sod all to talk about!

Even I forget to come on here cos its much more fun posting on other peoples threads lol! :)

Hmmmm. I came on here tonight after 24 hours or so to find 3 pages. NOT quiet then......:p

We had a lovely walk with Suki tonight, just locally for 20 mins but its great fun. Just watching her trying to make sense of everything around her, like bikes and children, is hilarious! And she hasn't quite got the hang of jumping up the curbs. She took off about a foot away and landed head first on the curb bless her!

LOL. Your descriptions are great !

And if course its wi again tomorrow night and I'm not sure how I'm feeling about it. I haven't had a bad week, but I suppose the birthday celebrations are bound to have had an effect :( My scales show a sts...but we all know what a load of crap they are lol!

Hmmmm. Birthday celebrations. Just goes to show that you have proven what we all knew - birthday cake has no syns - yay :cool:

And yes, your scales obviously are a load of crap !!!

Evening all!

Sorry I'm a bit late on tonight...only I've been having a bit of a chat with my mucker JoT...

cos...

I lost 2.5lbs!!! :party0019:

Which means I got my 5st shiny!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

And...

I hit 10st 7lbs which means I also hit my target!!! :wee::wee::wee:

Actually 10.7 was the target I've been aiming for ever since I started, but as time went on I began to wonder if I could lose a bit more, which is why I've been talking to Sarah about it. I'm just going to see what happens now. My problem has always been maintaining, so I think that's part of my fear in not wanting to call target. But as Sarah quite rightly (but not nicely :rolleyes:) says, I can always change my target if I think I could lose any more :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find someone who's got a 5st shiny I can copy, and I believe I need to find a target badge too...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

OMG. You are AMAZING :). Well done just doesn't do this justice. I am just sooooo very proud of you Dawn. You have worked very hard for this so enjoy the moment(s). I would just aim to maintain for now and wouldn't drop your target unless you are sure that you can get there and stay there. Otherwise, I would leave target as is and just aim to stay at the lower end of it. Either way, you've got time.

Please update your stats though and add the 'maintainer' banner.

And I might know someone with a 5 stone shiny that you can copy...................;)

Love and hugs

Gail xxxxxx

A 2.5lb loss!

:talk017:

A 5 stone Shiny!

10st 7lbs!

Target!

Super skinny Jeans!

Cheeky boy shorts ;)

Have I left anything out?

Well done Dawn xxxxx

ginlin said:
A 2.5lb loss!

A 5 stone Shiny!

10st 7lbs!

Target!

Super skinny Jeans!

Cheeky boy shorts ;)

Have I left anything out?

Well done Dawn xxxxx

PMSL!!!

Ooh thanks for that Lynne!!! ;)

gl12282 said:
Hmmmm. I came on here tonight after 24 hours or so to find 3 pages. NOT quiet then......:p

LOL. Your descriptions are great !

Hmmmm. Birthday celebrations. Just goes to show that you have proven what we all knew - birthday cake has no syns - yay :cool:

And yes, your scales obviously are a load of crap !!!

OMG. You are AMAZING :). Well done just doesn't do this justice. I am just sooooo very proud of you Dawn. You have worked very hard for this so enjoy the moment(s). I would just aim to maintain for now and wouldn't drop your target unless you are sure that you can get there and stay there. Otherwise, I would leave target as is and just aim to stay at the lower end of it. Either way, you've got time.

Please update your stats though and add the 'maintainer' banner.

And I might know someone with a 5 stone shiny that you can copy...................;)

Love and hugs

Gail xxxxxx

Thanks Sis!!!

I'll come pinching tonight after work! ;)

For me, this is when the real challenge starts....trying to maintain a healthy weight.

I think it definately makes sense to see how I cope over the next week or two, and then see if I need to make any adjustments.

I enjoy the plan, and the whole family has said how much they enjoy their dinners when I'm on sw! So I shall continue doing the same thing but maybe have an extra B or a few more syns here and there, and see what happens xx

Thanks for all the phone calls/texts/pms sis ... you're fab xxx

Evening all!

Sorry I'm a bit late on tonight...only I've been having a bit of a chat with my mucker JoT...

cos...

And...

Actually 10.7 was the target I've been aiming for ever since I started, but as time went on I began to wonder if I could lose a bit more, which is why I've been talking to Sarah about it. I'm just going to see what happens now. My problem has always been maintaining, so I think that's part of my fear in not wanting to call target. But as Sarah quite rightly (but not nicely :rolleyes:) says, I can always change my target if I think I could lose any more :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find someone who's got a 5st shiny I can copy, and I believe I need to find a target badge too...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

images
images

url

Dawn, I am so, so proud of you.

There is not much more to say that hasn't already been said but you are inspirational. Your strength and your will power are enviable.

Thanks guys,

It's a bit strange tbh :confused:

I'm over the moon obviously :party0011:, but it's scaring me a bit. :hide:

I just don't know how to maintain! I know how to lose and I know how to gain! But to sts INTENTIONALLY is something I've never got the hang of! :argh:

So...ALL advice welcome please!!! :D

While I'm here, can I just say thanks to you all :thankyou:

I know I would have given up in that awful month of May if it hadn't been for your love and support. You helped me through the most difficult of times, and I shall always remember that xxx

I am sure it must feel strange and scary too. You must have felt you were on an endless journey and when you reach your destination do not know where to go next.

However Dawn, you have proved without doubt what an amazing lady you are and if anyone can find the perfect way to maintain it will be you.

Please forgive me for not having been here in your diary more often but life is a hundred miles an hour at present and I feel I have neglected so many of you.

Enjoy your lovely slimness. You deserve all that is good.

lots and lots of love mumsie xxxxxx:bighug:
p.s. no apologise to my spinach loving daughter for my genuine niceness:8855:

Well done Dawn - 5 stones is such a great achievement and to hit target is even better. It is so daunting in the beginning, but you have shown that it really can be done, even with all the emotional setbacks, you have been fantastic :)

It's already difficult to believe you were ever 5 stones heavier!!

xxxx

Oh my gosh, well done!!! I am so unbelievably proud of you. This couldnt happen to a nicer person.

I am also looking forward to my birthday now because it would seem that birthday cake doesnt have any syns after all - wooo!

I think carrying on as you have been plus an extra HEXB every other day is the way forward. Speak to Jules, the queen of maintaining. Don't worry about it though honey, enjoy being slim and my gosh 5 stone lost. AMAZING!

We are all so proud of you honey, and bet someone very special is looking down at you with a massive big grin, very proud of his daughter.

Well done chick xxxx:):D:)

Hi Dawn

What a star! You must be so proud of yourself. You deserve all your happiness with lovely Gwynn and several shopping sprees to by MORE dresses!! Those dresses will look great with leggings and funky boots too when it gets colder.

You've stuck it out through thick and THIN (!) whilst dedicating time to others - what can I say? Your personality shines through on your posts and I am so glad to have "met" you.

Have a lovely weekend.

Pomooky XXX

images
images

url

Dawn, I am so, so proud of you.

There is not much more to say that hasn't already been said but you are inspirational. Your strength and your will power are enviable.

I am sure it must feel strange and scary too. You must have felt you were on an endless journey and when you reach your destination do not know where to go next.

However Dawn, you have proved without doubt what an amazing lady you are and if anyone can find the perfect way to maintain it will be you.

Please forgive me for not having been here in your diary more often but life is a hundred miles an hour at present and I feel I have neglected so many of you.

Enjoy your lovely slimness. You deserve all that is good.

lots and lots of love mumsie xxxxxx:bighug:
p.s. no apologise to my spinach loving daughter for my genuine niceness:8855:

Aww Mumsie...you've said some truly lovely things there :eek: I hope you know what a huge influence and inspiration you are to every one of us here my darling...thank you xxx :hug99:

Well done Dawn - 5 stones is such a great achievement and to hit target is even better. It is so daunting in the beginning, but you have shown that it really can be done, even with all the emotional setbacks, you have been fantastic :)

It's already difficult to believe you were ever 5 stones heavier!!

xxxx

Thanks Laura!

Well you're doing exactly the same thing hunni...having to cope while bf is away serving his country :( and you're doing a wonderful job xx

Oh my gosh, well done!!! I am so unbelievably proud of you. This couldnt happen to a nicer person.

I am also looking forward to my birthday now because it would seem that birthday cake doesnt have any syns after all - wooo!

I think carrying on as you have been plus an extra HEXB every other day is the way forward. Speak to Jules, the queen of maintaining. Don't worry about it though honey, enjoy being slim and my gosh 5 stone lost. AMAZING!

We are all so proud of you honey, and bet someone very special is looking down at you with a massive big grin, very proud of his daughter.

Well done chick xxxx:):D:)

Aww Penny...how to make a grown woman cry! :cry: You are so lovely :D thank you sweetie xxx

Hi Dawn,
I have been reading your diary and, once started could not stop! you are a truly amazing, inspiring,warm, generous lady and your this shines throughout your entire diary. I always pop in each day and after seeing your fabulous news, I felt I had to let you know how much you inspire me to stick at this and succeed this time! Congratulations xx

Ooh hello Jaybejazz! :wavey:

Gosh...thanks for reading my twaddle hunni! :eek: And how lovely of you to take the time to write such a kind post too :thankyou:

Of course you know that I'm going to be seeking YOUR diary out now so I can come visit and see how you're getting on...;)

Hi Dawn

What a star! You must be so proud of yourself. You deserve all your happiness with lovely Gwynn and several shopping sprees to by MORE dresses!! Those dresses will look great with leggings and funky boots too when it gets colder.

You've stuck it out through thick and THIN (!) whilst dedicating time to others - what can I say? Your personality shines through on your posts and I am so glad to have "met" you.

Have a lovely weekend.

Pomooky XXX

Hello Pomooky my little illusive friend!!!

So great to see you again!!! Thank you for your lovely post!!!

And I'm glad to have met you too...just wish it was a bit more OFTEN (hint!) ;) :8855:

Hunni!

You're my new hero (or is it heroine?) - (say no to drugs kids:cool:)

Man you send these messages and instead of making me feel bad about myself and feel sorry for myself (hey! the graveyards are full of martyrs) I'm going to go to Florida, have the holiday of a lifetime and when I get back, I'm going to use you as my yardstick, my inspiration and my mentor! (you have been warned!)

I've made the decision I am reducing my target by half a stone, and I will get the 101lb loss as well as the 5st SW shiny.

10st 5lb is my new target (145lb) I know by the time I get back from Florida you'll be lower than that. Have you decided on a target yet? - or still "finding what fits best?"

Anyway, I don't do serious and sincere very good so can we continue being abusive - even if it means you now get to call me fatty:p

Oh hunni if its abuse you want you have sooo come to the right place! ;)

So basically, I get to my target (which happens to make me weigh LESS than you) and then the next day you LOWER your target so you'll end up LIGHTER than me!!

I'm not having that!

I feel a challenge coming on...

I have set my target as 10.7 BUT I haven't ruled out going a teeny bit lower. For the moment though, I'm going to have a couple of weeks to see how I get on, and just enjoying a little more freedom.

But if you think you're gonna have a skinnier butt than me you've got another thing coming! I've got the skinny jeans to prove it! Xx

Emmaline said:
Well done Dawn...that is soo fab!!:winner:

Thanks Emmaline! Xx

Evening all!

cos...

And...

Dawn that is just BRILLIANT!!! Well done you! One day I shall be posting the same thing....but don't hold your breath...:rolleyes:.
xxxx:)

Dawn that is just BRILLIANT!!! Well done you! One day I shall be posting the same thing....but don't hold your breath...:rolleyes:.
xxxx:)

Thank you Bess! :D

And of course you can do it!!! :scale:

I've got NO doubts of that! :hug99:

:winner:

Congratulations Dawn!

Target Member after a long SW Journey resulting in a 5 stone loss!

So Proud of you and Happy :) for you!

What a Star and how great you must feel - now the challenge is to stay there! :rolleyes::greenapple:

Aww thanks Hannah xxx

Hmmnn...that's going to be quite a challenge for me I think :eek:

Back