Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Woo woo!

Well done sis! It's just not the same without u here :(

Can't wait to chat!

Lots of luv xx

At last - finally caught up with your diary! Phew. As I said 3 days offline meant over a 100 posts and then another 2 days awol again were nearly as bad. Good god woman, please can you be less popular so that us old folk don't have to strain our eyes to catch up?

Anyhow, I've certainly had a few giggles - your nipples, Gwyn's manhood, Shenzi spitting out her coffee!! Thank you one all. Brightened my morning up (it's 3:30am here and I'm still awake - again!).

Suki is looking even more adorable - if that's possible, and you're below target and looking positively skinny !!

Hope you've had a good day and have some nice things planned for the weekend after a stressful week.

Night Chica

Last edited:
Pommette said:
At last - finally caught up with your diary! Phew. As I said 3 days offline meant over a 100 posts and then another 2 days awol again were nearly as bad. Good god woman, please can you be less popular so that us old folk don't have to strain our eyes to catch up?

Anyhow, I've certainly had a few giggles - your nipples, Gwyn's manhood, Shenzi spitting out her coffee!! Thank you one all. Brightened my morning up (it's 3:30am here and I'm still awake - again!).

Suki is looking even more adorable - if that's possible, and you're below target and looking positively skinny !!

Hope you've had a good day and have some nice things planned for the weekend after a stressful week.

Night Chica

Morning Bev x

It's funny isn't it? It's either quiet on here or totally manic lol! But then where else could u get nipple talk lol??? (Steve probably knows a few places...:))

Our little girl is blossoming into an absolute beauty. I adore her! And now she's had her hair cut she can actually see us lol! And she just looks so cute!

And I'm feeling really good atm. I lost my way a bit last week as I think I've been a bit flat after hitting target but now I'm back on it again.

And Andrew has just come home from working a night shift at Tesco...and they've been selling off clothes for a pound! He bought himself a formal black jacket, 2 shirts and some slippers, vicki a pair of boots and a handbag, and me a pair of boots...all for £7! OMG the boots are to die for! He won't let me have them yet...gotta wait til Xmas lol!

Right, gotta go! Going to dye my hair while I'm watching the rugby...come on Wales!

And this afternoon we're off to watch the Saints play.

Thanks. for stopping by hunni, you have a great weekend,

Lots of love xxx

Hope "your" saints play well ;-) enjoy your weekend x

Me too lynica!

Getting a bit worried about this dye...natural dark golden brown...looks more like jet black to me!!

Me too lynica!

Getting a bit worried about this dye...natural dark golden brown...looks more like jet black to me!!

Ooo been there, done that - scary isn't it? I now mix 2 of Boots own together and use that, safe at least but I can see grey through it....:sigh:.

I left my hair undyed for 3 months (until last Thursday) to see how grey I really am and was pleased to see it's not that much, still used the dye again though! More stained towels in the bathroom.......:eek: :rolleyes:

Lol Bess!

That was brave, going without hair dye for so long! All of the women in my family started going grey in their late teens! And the men go bald! Not much hope for my kids!

I've washed it off now and its not quite so dark, phew! Hoping it will dry to a nice natural colour lol!

Lovely black line on my face along my hairline and 2 big blobs on my ears but I managed to miss the bedroom carpet this time! Xx

Hope the hair turns out well :). I remember when I once thought of dying my own hair to economise and accidentally splattered permanent dye all over my newly painted bathroom cupboards so had to get them repainted :8855: so now I just stick to the trusty hairdresser and have three different high/low lights. Hair is quite grey at the sides if not (I am forty in March). Hubby who is already 40 has a full head of hair and not a single grey!

Enjoy the rugby x

Well it looks ok thank goodness! Darker than normal but ok!

Wow! That was a bit of a disaster with the bathroom cupboards lol!

Talking of disaster...I have a devastated little Welshman here :( Why oh why did they have to lose that man??? Another poor refereeing decision :(

Saints better win today or I think hubbs will be throwing himself under a bus! :'(

ginlin said:
Lots of devastated little Welsh people around this morning :cry:

Has your hair turned out ok?

It's fine thanks Lynne! Darker than usual but I'm getting used to it now!

Just made a chana masala (chickpea dahl) ... practising for Sarah coming for dinner next week. It's really HOT! Phew...mouths burning! Mite have to tone it down a bit!

Ooo been there, done that - scary isn't it? I now mix 2 of Boots own together and use that, safe at least but I can see grey through it....:sigh:.

I left my hair undyed for 3 months (until last Thursday) to see how grey I really am and was pleased to see it's not that much, still used the dye again though! More stained towels in the bathroom.......:eek: :rolleyes:

Lol Bess!

That was brave, going without hair dye for so long!
Very brave - although I only tend to get mine done every 3 months anyway.
I used to do it myself but I've found that paying for it to be done gives much better results Bess. I don't like to use permanent, so always do a semi-permanent one. Supposed to last 28 washes but stays on my coloured hair for about 3 months but is off the grey in a matter of days.
But now I have it done by my hairdresser friend with professional products the grey stays covered for about 8-10 weeks. Worth the investment for me.

Lovely black line on my face along my hairline and 2 big blobs on my ears but I managed to miss the bedroom carpet this time! Xx
I always do it in the bathroom. the last time I did it myself (with said semi-permanent) I splashed the loo seat.

Now bear in mind that my hair is a reddy-brown you can imaging the colour of the stain. I tried bleach, Jif and several concotions. Even got my hairdresser to give me some proper hair bleach. Will it shift? Noooooooo so now we have a pooh coloured stained loo seat that I explain to visitors the first time they come here! :8855:

Morning Bev x

It's funny isn't it? It's either quiet on here or totally manic lol! But then where else could u get nipple talk lol??? (Steve probably knows a few places...:))

Mostly 1.50 per minute, but free on here - I love Jezebel's thread;)

Lots of devastated little Welsh people around this morning :cry:

Has your hair turned out ok?

Does that mean the big Welsh people are happy then?

Dunno about turned out, but my hair ran out:8855:

PS Dawn will be on the beer now - you know them rugger types - will be on her 30th pint by now, being bawdy (well, more than usual) and singing the filthier verses of Eskimo Nell!

Chana masala sounds yum. Can you post the recipe please. Ta.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Just a quick post...I keep getting later and later on here!

Saints had a convincing win over sarries today so that's gone a little way to cheering poor hubby up after the Wales disaster.

We've got a nice day planned for tomorrow. Gwyn and I are going to church and then afterwards we're having a meal there. It's a delayed harvest festival meal as the lady who organises it was away a couple of weeks ago.

And tomorrow afternoon we're going to watch the latest Pirates of the Caribbean dvd and generally just chill out. I'll probably ask Shirley if she'd like to come round.

One last thing, Gwyn made some soup today with home grown tomatoes in it, and some of the tomatos are hanging down quite low from the plants...

ForumRunner_20111016_003558.jpg

Aww bless suki so cute!

Have a lovely day tomorrow just relaxing xx

Evening guys xx

If I'm a bit distracted, I apologise...got one eye on Masterchef Australia and it's really exciting! I know, I know...I lead a very sheltered life lol!

Gwyn and I went to church this morning and I kept feeling like I'd forgotten something. I think it's because we didn't take Suki with us as we were having dinner there. Anyway the service was ok, and afterwards we had a lovely dinner of pork, roast spuds, carrots, peas, apple jelly and gravy, followed by plum crumble and custard, after dinner mints and coffee! :drool: It was totally delicious but I'm not going to even attempt to count the syns lol!

Believe it or now, I wore a DRESS to church too! Honestly! I did! And several people said it looked nice. :) And old Les burst into a rendition of "Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones!" lol! :8855: Then he gave me a lecture on not getting any thinner lol!

This afternoon Shirley came round and we were going to watch the latest Pirates film but Newcastle were on sky and Dan desperately wanted to watch it so we did. And we're going to watch the dvd in a minute hopefully :D

Have a great Sunday evening everyone xxx

Evening guys xx

If I'm a bit distracted, I apologise...got one eye on Masterchef Australia and it's really exciting! I know, I know...I lead a very sheltered life lol!

Gwyn and I went to church this morning and I kept feeling like I'd forgotten something. I think it's because we didn't take Suki with us as we were having dinner there. Anyway the service was ok, and afterwards we had a lovely dinner of pork, roast spuds, carrots, peas, apple jelly and gravy, followed by plum crumble and custard, after dinner mints and coffee! :drool: It was totally delicious but I'm not going to even attempt to count the syns lol!

Believe it or now, I wore a DRESS to church too! Honestly! I did! And several people said it looked nice. :) And old Les burst into a rendition of "Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones!" lol! :8855: Then he gave me a lecture on not getting any thinner lol!

This afternoon Shirley came round and we were going to watch the latest Pirates film but Newcastle were on sky and Dan desperately wanted to watch it so we did. And we're going to watch the dvd in a minute hopefully :D

Have a great Sunday evening everyone xxx

Firstly, are you sure that was a tomato and Gwyn isn't walking around with tears in his eyes and cross-legged? - we all know of Suki's penchant for having a niblle at stray "bits";)

Also, tell Dan not to risk his eyesight on such vermin.

Enjoy the movie (The ride is even better, right Lynne, Gail?):cool:

Back