Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Cor blimey Dawn - just how did you do that??

Sorry but all you seem to do is EAT! Plates of pastries (we've seen the evidence), Indian banquets etc. What's the secret? I want to do YOUR eating plan!!

Pomooky XXX

Morning peeps,

Well I may have done something rather silly this morning...

I may have accidentally joined a gym...with a pool...at the hospital.

Having thought about it for a couple of days, I got up early this morning and called in on my way to work, just to find out more about it.

And before I knew it I'd signed up!

Thankfully Sarah is a member there so she's going to show me the ropes next week.

We've just had coffee and I don't feel so panic-stricken now lol!

Right...back to work...

Now I read that as you and the pool at the hospital have both joined a gym! - I think I've been around Sarah too long;)

QUIIIIIIIIK!!!

Sarah's threatening to eat 60 Jaffa cakes!!!!!!!

I've told her we'll fall out if she does...

She said, and I quote..."Shame. I thought we were getting on so well too."

Can you believe it???

I need some help here guys NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah has obviously given up on the idea of beating me and getting back to target. ;)

Thanks ladies x

Penny I'm not sure about what to do now. Tbh, I'm thinking about trying for 9 1/2 stones. I can't see why I can't I couldn't do it...and you know how I like a challenge! So we'll see what happens over the next few weeks, and if I lose some more I'll possibly lower my target, but not just yet x

Good idea, lose another half a stone as you're a little top-heavy and could do with losing some boobies - oh and the extra wrinkles will add so much character too;)

Now in my opinion, you'd be better off being about my weight or maybe a bit heavier:cool:

Evening Dinky Dawn - well done on getting back to target chica!

I getting a distinct feeling of déjà vu here regarding losing more weight!

How about staying as you are for a while and THEN see how you feel? As others have said you already look fantastic and there comes a point when you do have to stop and can't go on just challenging Steve! :eek:

Last edited:
... and anyway there's no need to challenge him.
She's already wiping the floor with him...

As you may have gathered, by the gentlest of hints on here, Dawnie & I have already had words on the subject of losing more weight.
So we'll just have to see whether she sees sense, or not!

Hiya Dawnie, Dupes et al. Just thought I'd post a lovely pic...

Attachments

• image-977276524.jpg
    image-977276524.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 24
Be careful Dannie, you dont want to look like a lollipop with such a teeny body. I would say see what your body does naturally but perhaps allow yourself an extra hex or a few treats. You look amazing how you are now and should be so proud of your efforts xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Penny! I'm not teeny! Sarah will vouch for that! I'm just thinking of pushing on a bit more...but we'll see what happens x

Cor blimey Dawn - just how did you do that??

Sorry but all you seem to do is EAT! Plates of pastries (we've seen the evidence), Indian banquets etc. What's the secret? I want to do YOUR eating plan!!

Pomooky XXX

Haha! Well I did have a rather big Christmas binge, but I've been 100% since then...well apart from the curry this week :rolleyes: but curry never hangs around for long lol!

Yes, Tilly you have to take out private medical insurance with BUPALUPA.. to get this
:8855:

Brilliant! :D

Sarah has obviously given up on the idea of beating me and getting back to target. ;)

Good idea, lose another half a stone as you're a little top-heavy and could do with losing some boobies - oh and the extra wrinkles will add so much character too;)

Now in my opinion, you'd be better off being about my weight or maybe a bit heavier:cool:

Stevie Stevie Stevie :rolleyes:

When will you learn? :confused:

Sarah's just lulling you into a false sense of security! :eek:

She's playing with you hunni ;)

And for your information, I have no intention of ever weighing more than you again!!!

And...don't you go worrying yourself too much about my boobies hunni...me and my chicken fillets are very happy together thank you! :banana dancer:

Evening Dinky Dawn - well done on getting back to target chica!

I getting a distinct feeling of déjà vu here regarding losing more weight!

How about staying as you are for a while and THEN see how you feel? As others have said you already look fantastic and there comes a point when you do have to stop and can't go on just challenging Steve! :eek:

... and anyway there's no need to challenge him.
She's already wiping the floor with him...

As you may have gathered, by the gentlest of hints on here, Dawnie & I have already had words on the subject of losing more weight.
So we'll just have to see whether she sees sense, or not!

Chicken fillets?

You said filletS!!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Just in case...that's all ;)

Evening guys x

And thank you for all your words of wisdom about my losing more weight too x :thankyou:

Sarah gave me a very good [STRIKE]lecture[/STRIKE] talking to at lunch time, and we both [STRIKE]argued[/STRIKE] discussed our opinions :giggle:

So, my feeling on the matter is that I could certainly withstand losing half a stone, and I would just like to see if I can get to 9st 7lbs, but I'm not officially altering my target, yet. If I lose over the next few weeks then I may well lower it, but if it's a real struggle then I shan't worry about it.

My day started really badly this morning when Gwyn woke me up saying "Aren't you supposed to be going to work today...?" and I realised it was 07.45am...the time I'm usually reversing the car out of the garage to go to work! :eek: So it was a mad rush to get showered and out of the house by 8am but I did it...minus any breakfast or packed lunch :cry:

Thankfully gorgeous hubby brought me some food in so I wasn't tempted to raid the canteen for chips!

It was a fairly quiet day until 4pm, when it all kicked off as usual! Loads of discharges came in all at once but we managed to clear them all and I was only 15mins late out of work :D

My plans for tomorrow are to buy a swimming costume! :eek: I did find one in a drawer tonight, but when I tried it on it as somewhat over generous in the bosom area :mad: I mean the rest of it was fine, but I have my concerns about whether the top half will contain my assets, even in their deflated state! So, new cossy tomorrow hopefully, and maybe some joggers for the gym, cos I'm NOT wearing shorts! :rolleyes:

Todays Food Red day

banana
yoghurt
alpen bar (3)

ham/egg salad
salad cream (2)
velvet crunch (4)
2 x apples
tangerine

spag bol (no spag!)
spinach
asparagus
bns chips
cheese (A)
G&T (3)

Milky coffee (A)
fibre plus bar (B)

Total syns - 12

Morning Dinky Dawn

Enjoy your swimsuit shopping. It was one of the highlights of my year when I had to get loads of new ones. The old ones would have been a serious embarassment at the pool.

But no more boots or shoes!!! You have enough :D:D:D

Well Dawn, you could buy one of those swimsuits that have built in assets of the chicken kind. They look good but don't get it wet - the chicken department takes ages to dry and is a dead giveaway. Also, if you lean over , you can see the empty t/bit and it’s a tad depressing. :D Why don’t you go for it and get a bikini??

Pomooky XXX

Back