Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Oooh - well done chica on another brilliant loss.

Virgin snow always looks so beautiful but brrrrrr it must be chilly. Can't get our kitchen warm today. :cry:So going for a hot hot shower to see if that helps.

Speak later no doubt (and thanks for pics)

:wow: Dawnie well done on the loss :D how fab is that. I love that tattoo. Are you using bepathnan (spelling) Matt does and its fab and works quickly and well.

Think you may have a little more snow than us :( :p xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jackie x

I'm glad you like the tattoo x I took some more pics today so you can see it's not really as big as it looks on here! I measured it last night and it's 9" from tip to tip (sorry if that makes you feel inadequate Stevie! ;)).

I'm using E45. largely cos that's what I had in the cupboard, but a few people have recommended Bepanthan (sp) x

The snow has settled here again :mad: I'm off to the post office in a minute to sent a couple of things to Mumsie so I'm hoping it's not too bad in the village.

Then I'm going to meet Sarah for coffee later on.

I just got your pm hunni x I'll text you when I get back from the post office xxx

Hi dawn well done on ur fab loss this week, glad the tattoo is healing nicely xx

Thanks Valerie xxx

Oooh - well done chica on another brilliant loss.

Virgin snow always looks so beautiful but brrrrrr it must be chilly. Can't get our kitchen warm today. :cry:So going for a hot hot shower to see if that helps.

Speak later no doubt (and thanks for pics)

You're welcome Bev!

It is a bit chilly lol! Got my warm jeans and jumper on today! I'd love a hot shower...not sure how long I have to wait after having the tattoo before I can take one :confused:

Maybe some one can tell me please?

Have a good day Bev xxx

I wasn't aware one had to wait long at all to shower Dawnie. Matt's always showered :confused: usually the tattoo people recommend bepathnan and its fab. Matts heals very quickly and hardly peels :D well worth getting and its found in the baby section in the chemist as its nappy cream :8855:

Well, if you're coming round, I've got some Bepanthen that you can have.

And I'm sure having a shower is fine.
You're not coming round to mine if you're smelly.... ;)

Ooh loving the tattoo Dawn, you are very brave!! i have bows tattooed on the back of each ankle, but nothing like the size of yours!! I agree that Bepanthen is the business for keeping it clean and healthy... As for not showering, well, no-one told me... !!! xx

Evening guys x

Well it's still blooming cold here! :23: I really don't like this white stuff at all :( I managed to spin the car this afternoon on my way to meet Sarah which really put the wind up me! It was horrible! :eek: And only 200yards from my house too :mad: Luckily it just spun right round and mounted the kerb, missing a big white van and ending up facing the right way again! :rolleyes: So pretty lucky there I think.

Earlier on today I went to post some things to Mumsie at the Post Office, and as I came out the shop I found a five pound note on the floor! :D

Then I took some of my hardly worn, slimmed out of clothes to the 50% shop next door to see if they might be able to sell them for me. Well I was in there nearly an hour! :rolleyes: The owner and her assistant were just hilarious and we all hit it off just like that! The assistant went to the same school as me (the one Gwyn taught at) and the owner knew loads of old girls from the school too! Then we got onto talking about men :rolleyes: ... and it just went on from there! And I ended up being invited to a special evening they're holding...something to do with colour therapy...and the lady who runs it is my next door neighbour! So that should be fun.

As I said earlier, I met up with Sarah for coffee after work this afternoon. Instead of staying at the hospital, we walked into town and found a nice little cafe where we had the BIGGEST cups of tea and coffee! We had a good chat as always, and big sis/best friend had some words of wisdom for me, so thanks Sarah x

Food has been really good today :D ...just another 6 days to go lol!

Red Day

ready brek (part B)
milk (1/2 A)
banana

ryvita (rest of B)
philly (2)
pickled onions
sw roulade
grapes

chicken salad
bns chips
salad cream (2)
strawberries

milky coffee (A)
fibre plus bar (B)

Total syns - 4

We had a good chat as always, and big sis/best friend had some words of wisdom for me, so thanks Sarah x

Well that's something I'm not often accused of!
Can I have it in writing please?

Wisdom, eh?
Me!
Who'd a thunk it??

Well that's something I'm not often accused of!
Can I have it in writing please?

Wisdom, eh?
Me!
Who'd a thunk it??

Haha!

For a not nice not normal sis, you're not too shabby! ;)

x

's ok then.

I know some people would take "nice and normal" as a compliment.
But you know that for me that would be one of the worst insults possible!
Or, a combination of two of the worst insults possible.

. . . And I ended up being invited to a special evening they're holding...something to do with colour therapy...and the lady who runs it is my next door neighbour! So that should be fun.
Colour Therapy - if it's what I am thinking of - is amazing. I really didn't believe that colour could make a difference to how we look.

But my friend had her colours assessed and since she swapped to wearing the right ones it has made an amazing difference.

Based on her experience, I did a "self-assessment" at home. Hence my new wardrobe in browns, oranges, terracotas and reds! Colours I would never have dreamed of wearing before and, in my hubby's words, "You look fantastic in those colours!" And that from a man who never notices a bleddy thing!

Only problem is, it can lead to buying a totally new wardrobe!

That spin in the snow sounds yukky chica. Glad you are ok. :hug99:

Colour therapy!

That's the one Auntie Bev!

It sounds quite interesting so I may giv it a go.

Well this is just great! Finally fall asleep way past 3am and then suki wakes me up at 3.30 with her snoring! I don't believe it!

And now of course I can't get back off again :(

And she's just started up again...despite the fact I've woken her up twice!

So...3 hours later and I'm still wide awake...and the pooch is fast asleep on my pillow...and STILL bleddy snoring!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120211_063153.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120211_063153.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 32
Oh Dawn, you poor thing. Suki is adorable but that snoring would drive me mad. Did you manage to get back to sleep at all?

Sounds like you had a nice day minus the driving in the snow. That would shake me up too. I haven't driven in it all all, but plan to today to see nan. Think the main roads look ok round here now, just the minor ones to be wary of.

What are your plans for this weekend?

I'm still in bed but probably should get going, otherwise there may be a wet bed!!!!

Have a fab day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back