Dinner inspiration!!

cinderzxx

Hi everyone!

Well... im a bit stuck for inspiration today... (dont think this gross weather helps)... have got some chicken peices (thighs and drumsticks) at home that are part of todays dinner plan but I have no idea what to do with them! :( dont want to just be boring and roast them in the oven with veg...
:confused:

anybody got any ideas that can inspire me for a nice evening meal..?

PLEEEEEEASE!!!

thinking of doing either Red day or Extra Easy....

xx

Roast them in a roasting dish with lots of garlic, onions, peppers and cherry vine tomatoes. Serve with Roast garlic new pots or cheesey mash (mashed potato with a tub of cottage cheese, heb of cheddar and spring onions or chives - delicious!)

or do a spicy tomato sauce, (onions, herbs, mushrooms and garlic, chillies, 2 teaspoons of chicken bovril or chicken stock lots of black pepper). Serve on a bed of rice and pour sauce over the top (i'd sprinkle with a HE Cheese too)

Wow MissShiraz that sounds yummy :) reminds me of sort of like spanish chicken (yummy).... and cheesey mash!! omg... heaven!!! :)

mouth watering now!!

thankyou for suggestions :) Maybe i could do that with savory rice or noodles...

mmmmm wish it was dinner time now!! xx

The blue dragon sauces are normally around 7 syns for the whole 120g sachet. So I just normally half it and say its about 4 syns.

Mmm, thanks Sarah, feels like i havent had a proper stirfry in ages so definately going to give blue dragon a try... and some yummy noodles :)

not sure about tonight tho will see what OH feels like eating when i get home :) am bit peeved with Batchelors Savory Rice now though just found out mild curry one is synned? i thought they were ALL free!!!

think its only 1 syn but STILL!! xx

We are having stir fry tonight, but I am using Quorn pieces and a sweet & sour stir fry sauce...

mmm am thinking maybe a spanish chicken type thing, garlicy tomato sauce wth peppers, onions etc cooked in the oven and served with cous cous?

yum yum... but will see what happens when i get home!

yummy stirfry... :) what are quorn peices like do they taste ok stirfried? Ive only ever tried the mince, burgers and sausages xx

Back