Dinner this evening....

Discussion in 'Exante' started by weddingslimmer, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. weddingslimmer

weddingslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hello All,

I hope i am posting this in the right place - I need some advice! I am currently on day 13 of TFR and I have a meal this evening which I am hosting - It has been planned for a while! I am making them Chicken - I just want to know if it would bring me out of ketosis if I had a stirfry (No oil) with a chicken breast, mushrooms, baby corn and onion? I dont want to sit and eat my soup in front of everyone - I am happy to have this and continue with my 3 packets a day from tomorow? Any advice? I also wondered if you can have sugar free jelly or whether that takes you out of ketosis? Questions questions...sorry!

XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I wouldnt imagine a small stir fry would do any harm...it is a sensible choice, and youve thought about it and planned it well! As for jelly, im not sure....but think most of them have citric acid. If anything id say strawberry might be your best bet....but double check it xx

4. teetiefunk

teetiefunk Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    The baby corn might kick you out but every thing else looks great for low carb xx hope you enjoy

5. Mamakash

Mamakash ONE HOT MAMA

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I make a sugar free jelly . It has no citric acid and is about 2 calories. A portion . Treat it like sugar free flavouring for water. Never affected ketosis (for me).

6. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I would be careful about the corn in your stir fry, but everything else should be great. Just go enjoy your meal, dont feel bad about it and pick up again the next day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.