Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

been a mad day today, now that dil is only here at weekends really we have to fit all the jobs in in 2 days. today was lots of shopping and running about so we had a treat for lunch...

brekkie

oss 2.5

lunch

harvester chicken, jp, peas, corn cob and salad...allowed 12 but i know it wasnt that many

dinner

pizza made from a warburtons square wrap (lush!!) 2.5
tomato puree 0
cheese 2.5
ham 0.5
pineapple 0.5
corn 0.5
onion, mushroom and peppers 0
bns "chips" 0

21/26

would seriously recommend the square wraps as they are only 2.5 each and are lovely! higher than a normal tortilla but i think they are much more filling. I like to try and have more filling, low pointed foods as I have agood appetite and need to feel full up.

morning world!

Did way too much yesterday and dont i bloody know it! took me all my strength to get me down the stairs today :( everyone has gone into town and im here on my lonesome cos I cant even bring myself to get ready. soooooo im spending the day chilling out. gonna have a low point roast today and watch some movies or something. weigh day tomorrow...oh joy! lol

brekkie

oss 2.5

lunch

chicken 2.5
2 mini yorkies 1.5
stuffing 1.5
gravy 0.5
free veggies

1lb loss this week :D chuffed as I was a sts last week. I know this aint a pleasant thing to talk about but my ibs has been bad this week. One day Im on the loo every 5 minutes then the next I cant go when I need to...so Im a bit bloated so im hoping that I woulda lost a bit more had I been able to go ;)

still...a loss is a loss and 1lb is a healthy amount to lose so yay go me!!!

nursery today doing some admin so taking lunch etc with me.

brekkie

warburtons thin with flora and jam 2.5

lunch

tuna 2
salad and sweetcorn 0.5
soup 0
warburtons wrap 2.5

snacks throughout the day if I want them

yoghurt 1
baked 1.5
cereal bar 1

dinner
ww meal (not decided which one yet)
free veg 0

dil gained 1/2lb this week so Im gonna get her doing really well to show a loss next week :) think its about time her totm showed up tho so that might be why as we pretty much eat the same things and she does way more exercise than me...

anyway have a good day and looking forward to seeing your losses :)

Hi Dinx, well done on your 1lb loss :D thats brilliant!

I must try this warburtons thins/wraps they sound lovely - are they new? x

tyty nicola...im pleased with that loss... although i had to go to the drs today and i weighed 7lb lighter on their scales so i think i need some new ones lol...

had a lump checked out thats poking out of my tummy, getting more obvious as i lose more weight...turns out i have an umbillical hernia and need surgery to repair it. its quite big so hopefully i can get it sorted sooner rather than later! not liking the thought of surgery though...

warburtons sandwich thins are lush, 1.5 each and very versatile...and their square wraps are 2.5 each and are scrummy and very filling...you really should try them!!

Morning...well afternoon everyone :)

Got the house to myself for the day today..not as much fun as that sounds though, too quiet and no lil legs running around...but it also gives me some me time. Spent the day so far pottering around, getting some washing done, made a fresh batch of 1 point soup, got dinner organised for tonight, and watched a film id been wanting to see for ages.

so brekkie..

oss 2.5

lunch
soup 1
jp 2.5
tuna 2
corn 0.5
meringue nest 0.5
jelly & sponge 0.5
ww yoghurt 1

dinner tonight

chicken and mushroom in a colemans shake & bake 4
free veg

its lush! had the paprika chicken..worked out at 1 pt for the dry powder, then the points for the chicken. had free point veggies so was a low point meal...the rustic chicken one is nice too, got the Mediterranean one to try next!

eeek no sorry m8, Ive no idea how you work out pps :( i dont think the packet mix will be high though :/

had a really busy day yesterday and didnt track it all but hoping I stayed within my points!

totm has hit me too so it kinda makes me ditsy...anyway today:

brekkie

oss 2.5

lunch

spicy lentil soup, fresh from asda 3
thin 1.5
jelly 0.5
yoghurt 1

dinner tonight will be:

chicken 2.5
warburtons thin 1.5
lettuce and lighter than light mayo 0
wedges 250g 2.5
roasted peppers, onion, mushroom, bns 0

argh!!! :eek: i need to find a massive pile of choccy and dive in head 1st!! or in other words totm has hit me BAD lol trying my best to not give in to the craving for anything bad...well just ANYTHING really!
Gonna be busy today, taking my son back to his digs and admin at the nursery. Bought some new scales the other day, my dr weighed me on monday and her scales showed me 7lb lighter than my own lol...so bought some new ones and hopefully monday will show something nice :) I am going on my jollies in 10 days time so need to try reallllllly hard to lose some more so I can relax a little bit while Im away.

Felt really hungry this morning so had my normal and a bit ;)

brekkie

oss 2.5
cereal bar 1

lunch is a tuna salad wrap 4.5
soup 1

snacks are
baked 1.5
yoghurt 1

dinenr tonight will be a ww meal and pasta or jp

have a good'un :)

argh!!! :eek: i need to find a massive pile of choccy and dive in head 1st!!

Hahahaha, made my day this line!! :D

Resist, resist, resist dinxy you can do it or maybe just have some WW choc :eek:xxx

on the menu today...

brekkie

(shock horror) oss 2.5

lunch

wrap 2.5
ham 0.5
cucumber 0
baked 1.5
soup 1
yoghurt 1.5

dinner tonight

curry 3
rice 3
prawn crackers 2

morning all!

was up early this am, dil had a rough night with a poorly baby so I got up with the eldest and gave him his brekkie, and spent the morning playing, reading and making myself look daft singing along to the tweenies! no better way to spend a Sunday morning!

My son is home today til tuesday so he can help with the boys.

on the menu:

brekkie

oss 2.5

thats as far as ive got today lol

dil is making lunch. she saw a recipe on a tub of light philly with chives so shes adapted it and making it to try. not sure exactly whats in it, but I know it has bacon and potatoes in. Works out at 6 points so that will do me for lunch :)

dinner tonight is gonna be rustic chicken shake and bake, with a jp and free veg

wish the bloody sun would make an appearance, im freezin!!

Last edited:
*struts around singing* lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa I lost 3 lb lalalalaaaaaaaaaaa yeeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!! get in!!

puts me over the 1 stone mark, and makes it 1lb away from 4 stone since I was measured for my wheelchair (3 yrs ago this november)

gonna have an extra good week this week so I can go on my jollies and not worry too much next week :D

have an ace day everyone!!!!

Brilliant Dinx!! Well done :D fantastic news for ya! Where are you going on your hols? xxx

aww good girl, you're doing so well despite everything with your health. (nice losses!) I have a bit of arthritis but probably nothing compared to yours. I'm on a lot of medication which has weight gain as a side effect... thats my problem really :p

thanks very much :) I know what you mean about the meds, I have NEVER been as big as I got until I was put on all the meds I am on. I rattle when I walk lol. But just shows, a change in lifestyle, being aware of what im eating and staying focussed is helping me lose it.

Back