Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Heeyyyyy Dinx, missed ya on the boards. Sounds like you had a great holiday, dont worry too much about being a little relaxed with your eating, you was on holiday!! Hope you had a lovely day out today xx

Hi :) hols was lovely, only had a lil spot of rain once...makes a big change for the norfolk coast lol! Missed this forum loads, and gonna blame that for not staying on track ;) Day out yesterday was nice, went to Clacton for a stroll and lunch, knackered today though so hanging around the house I think. hope ur ok :D

Hi Dinx! Just checking in to follow ur progress :) x

Hi, thanks :) been no progress the last 2 weeks, although I think I might have lost inches even if Ive stayed the same. On track good n proper this week so hopefully the scales will be kind to me on Monday :) How are you doing?

tyty...but ive just dug out a pair of jeans that I havent been able to fit into for like 6 years or more....and they are loose on me!!! seriously never thought I would EVER get back into them but they were my faves and Im so chuffed its crazy!! :D :D :D big smiley face here right now!!! Where I used to go and celebrate good things with a cake or 10...im gonna have some chicken and jacket spud instead lol :)

Yay to the jeans! U should measure :) goodtimes! I'm doing ok thanks :) x

menu today:

brekkie

oss 2.5

lunch

chicken 2.5
jp 3
peas 1
salad/dressing/roll/flora 6

tea

asda fresh tomato, red lentil and pepper soup 5
warbys wrap 2.5
ham 0.5
lettuce, cucumber, onion, ltl mayo 0.5

Last edited:
Yummy :) x

Hey Dinx

New to the site....came across your diary....ur doing great - keep up the good work :) xx

Carly...Ur menus are fab lol....ur doing great and it seems goin by your menus your never hungry?....best way to be. I always have found in the past that i think along the lines of... to lose weight i have to eat as little as possible and if i eat something i then think ive ate too much for the day...all resulting in feeling hungry and having a life long battle with losing weight as i only last so long :(

xx

Oh no! try to avoid the hunger .... :) I am sure u can do it hun! xx

Hey Dinx

New to the site....came across your diary....ur doing great - keep up the good work :) xx

xx

thanks susan...the thing I love about discover is that you can eat what you like, when you like...just keep within your points. You will soon learn which foods are lowest in points, or the ones that fill you up for longer. its a bit strange knowing that you can pretty much eat all day long and have snacks and still lose weight steadily! good luck with your losses :)

Think we are going to Norwich shopping today as I need to get some bits for my sons birthday in a couple of weeks...only thing is there is a chinese buffet there that is to die for!! norty norty I know but makign the most of dil being home for half term.

As long as I go careful and then have a light tea tonight I should be fine...yeah???

brekkie was the normal

oss 2.5

sun is shining....have a good day everyone ;)

Think we are going to Norwich shopping today as I need to get some bits for my sons birthday in a couple of weeks...only thing is there is a chinese buffet there that is to die for!! norty norty I know but makign the most of dil being home for half term.

As long as I go careful and then have a light tea tonight I should be fine...yeah???

brekkie was the normal

oss 2.5

sun is shining....have a good day everyone ;)

You will be fine :) Enjoy your treat and just have a low point tea - what time are you going, give me about 6 hours to get there and i will join you yum yum yum hehehe :D

You will be fine :) Enjoy your treat and just have a low point tea - what time are you going, give me about 6 hours to get there and i will join you yum yum yum hehehe :D

lol...it would be worth the drive its an awesome place!! they used to do tepanyaki so if they still do Ill be doing that, safest option i reckon..... for anyone that doesnt know what that is (which I didnt until I went and tried it) you pick out fresh chicken breast and veg and they cook it for you in front of you, with no oil etc so its much healthier. How is the house hunting going Nicola?? found the perfect palace yet?

ok so update......

went for the chinese buffet, had plenty of broccoli, carrot and mushrooms..then had tasters from some of the other dishes....so wasnt too bad... got a pot of no point soup bubbling away in my cauldron to compensate. so today looks like this....

brekkie
oss 2.5

lunch
chinese buffet gonne allow 15 for that but if anyone thinks i should make it more let me know plz :)

tea
soup 0
wrap 2.5
lettuce, cue, onion ltl mayo 0.5

20.5/26 and will have more soup if im hungry tonight

went to poundland today, didnt realise they sold so much ww stuff... i bought:

ww chicken crisps (never been able to buy them before) 1pt per bag and they are yummy!
ww oat and choc chip cookies 1.5 for 2 cookies, 18 in a box instead of 12 for a quid!
ww tortillas, cheesy and plain (home made nachos for a movie night methinks!) 1.5 each
ww naan breads 1.5 each
ww petit pains 1.5 each
ww cheese bites (like mini cheddars) 1pt each

all for a quid a piece...never mind the fact the drive was an hour each way though lol....still i DO love a bargain!!! :D:D:D

I do try to avoid the hunger....but i somehow find myself feeling guilty if i feel ive ate too much...by eating too much i mean like eating in between meals...i do always have 3 meals but sometimes i feel its a struggle from one meal to another lol x
Oh no! try to avoid the hunger .... :) I am sure u can do it hun! xx

Sounds yummy lunch and good bargains in pound land! X

I do try to avoid the hunger....but i somehow find myself feeling guilty if i feel ive ate too much...by eating too much i mean like eating in between meals...i do always have 3 meals but sometimes i feel its a struggle from one meal to another lol x

Thats why discover is soooo good! you can eat 3 decent meals each day and still have points left for some snacks..The trick is finding the treats that are low points...I normally have a snack in the afternoon and maybe 1 at around 8pm, and its normally something like a ww yoghurt with sf jelly on a meringue nest, for 1.5, or a bag of snackajacks or walkers baked for 1.5, or alpen light bar for 1 point, or 6 melba toasts with some garlic philly light at 1 for the melba and 0.5 per 10g of philly....or if im stuck for points, some cucumber sticks and celery sticks as the crunch helps stop me craving food for some reason. Whatever you do, if you have enough points to cover what you are eating then DONT feel guilty...we are given that amount of points for a reason, only feel guilty if you go over your allowance day after day :)

Sounds yummy lunch and good bargains in pound land! X

The lunch was nice...but my ibs decided to throw a wobbly right after, so i kinda lost all that id eaten...TMI i know...sorry! and as for pound land...we have 1 in town near here but they dont sell ww stuff, so i stocked up big time today lol :)

I love pro points for same reason! :) x

Back