DIONE'S REACHED GOAL!!!!!

Next have got some really lovely dresses ( i spent £148 in their sale) told hubby £48 pmsl.

Im on a hen night on Saturday and have to wear a cherr leader outfit (short and tight) omg need to train hard this week lol

PSML that is alot of money spent lol, ive been body attack today really good.

Spin tomorrow u enjoy boxercise hun.x

I absolutely love boxercise, it is such a good work out and the group i do with are great. Im feeling really sluggish this week for some reason, i am so paranoid about gaining coz im not smoking. My belly feels very bloated. Im sticking to plan, the scales say sts but feel fatter. very weird.

How you doing today hun xxx

Hi hun, hope you are ok??? Lol about hubby and next shopping. I love that men are generally so dim in the shopping department we can get away with these little white lies. I've had to buy loads of summer stuff as had nothing that fit. Much of it hides in bags under the bed and gets 'dripped' out slowly...! xx

Dione is sleeping i bet has she had an hen party last night.!!!!

i watching out for your facebook status hun was it a messy one ?? lol lol x

hope your ok. ??

Hey Guys,

Sorry i havent been around, its been one of those weeks. Hen night was wicked, lots of drink and unfrtunately lots of food (which has given me a 2lb gain)

I have some bad news. I am unable to continue with cd :( Hubby has some crap news from his boss which means money is going to be tight for a while (perfect timing as both of my boys birthdays are coming up) I have been so upset as we were just getting things sorted. I now feel like we are back to square 1 :(

I am going to still follow the 1000, 1200 & 1500 plan but without the products.

I am going to sit down and work out the best way to do it. Ive still got enough shakes and bars to last me the week. I need to shift the 2lb by sunday as i go away with the kids for 5 days on Monday.

I hope everyone is ok xxxx

Need to Stop obsessing

Hi Diary,

Well i have had a very emotional couple of weeks:sigh:. I had to stop cd coz of money so thought i would do it alone. I have been off work for 2 weeks (annual leave) and took the kids away to Swanage for 5 days. This week we have had days out and i have had quite a few events over the past few weekends (hen nights, wetting baby head, etc) I initially gained 7lb:eek: which i was so upset about. I started slimfast just to lose the gain. On Saturday i weighed myself and lost 3lb which is good ;). I then had a night out on saturday and my nans birthday yesterday and i have gained5lb??? :eek::confused::confused:WTF!! So now my 7lb gain is a 10lb gain. I am sooooo down about it :mad::mad:. I need to stop weighing myslef everyday as it is really depressing me. I have promised myself to only WI once a week (every saturday) I am going to continue SF until i have lost my gain as i cannot afford CD at the mo. I really want to cry. How can i gain that much??? I havent been that bad and i am still exercising loads :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks hun. Just come back from a training seesion at the park (boxercise and running) Feeling alot better now xx
How has ur day been babes

Hi Diary,

I have started a diary on the slimfast site and thought id share a few things with you all. Its really made me think about why i am doing this and the mistakes i have made.

I have been reading a few diaries on the slimfast page and i have noticed that everyone has said a little bit about themselves so i thought i would introduce myself properly lol:p

Im a 33 year old mum of 2 boys. Previous to my children i was a lovely little size 8:eek::eek:. Since then my weight has been up and down for years. Why??? well i love food :17729: i got myself into a bit of a rut, worked in an office so i was sat on my ass all day and stopped exercising. I lost my weight due to a marriage break and stress caused it to fall off. I went down to a size 10. I then met my gorgeous husband, setteld down and had my 2nd child and yes contentment got the better of me. I went up to 13 stone (size 16).:cry:

Last year i was introduced to the cambridge diet. It was extremely hard but worth its weight in gold. I lost 3 stone in 3 months and was down to a size 12. I was over the moon. I then thought that i could do the rest on my own without following the plans properly and went back to normal eating habits .... guess what?? Yep i gained. Iwent back to CD and lost all of my gain plus a few lb. I was running 4 times a week, boxercise twice a week and felt amazing. I managed to get down to a size 10. I also gave up smoking 6 weeks ago (which is the hardest thing i have ever done) and have also been diagnosed with hypothyroid so i am on meds. Thsi year has been very eventful to say the least.

Ive became very obsessed about my weight and until last week i was weighing myself twice a day (morning and night) it has been really causing problems at home. This is why i chose to go onto slimfast so i can still eat, have snacks and let my holiday gain come off slowly. I have promised myself i will only weigh once a week (Saturdays). I am still a size 10 and i need to accept that i have lost the weight. I still have bits on my body i dont like but hey im human. I need to keep telling myself to start liking me again.

Anyway i thought i would share x

Ok so i have got over my little tantrum from yesterday:rolleyes: and ready for a new day. I think this just goes to show that weighing yourself more then once a week is not good for you mentally and cause you so many problems which could lead to either binge eating, depression or just beating yourself up unecessarily. Therefore i have whooped my ass :whoopass:and sorted my head out!!
Today i have planned to have the following:

Breakfast: Shake 220 cals
Snack: Nectarine 45 cals
Lunch: Shake 220 cals
Snack: Cup a soup 59 cals
Meal: 400 cal (ww meal)
Dessert: WW desert 150 cals

Total: 1094 calories.

I am going to stick to this religously for the rest of the week as well.

I am NOT going to weigh myself until saturday!! that is a promise. And i also promise only to weigh once a week (no more daily as it becomes an obsession)

As hubby is back from Scotland i will be doing the following exercise this week:

Tonight: 2 mile run
Thurs: hair done so no running
Fri: Boxercise
Sat: 2 mile run beofre dress fittin
Sun: My sons birthday so day of rest.

I feel so much better now that i have planned what i am doing in advance x

Hi Diary,

Well so far so good! I have had 1 x shake, 1 x nectarine and 1 x 59 calorie be good to yourself cup a soup. I have also had1.5 litres of water and lots of black coffee's lol

I have to admit i am extremely hungry today, but i think thats just my head playing tricks. I have just had to go to sainburys to but £15 worth f chocolate and cakes as its a member of my staffs birthday. How hard wat that??? VERY!! lol

Itll be harder watching my staff eat it though but i promise i will not give in to temptation

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Heey Hun I'm chuffed you sound as if u are back on your feet again, aiming high to shift the pounds.
It's the only way for the two of us, keep an update diary of your highs and lows.
Good luck I'm over a bit today but not stressing will plan better for tomorrow x

Grrrrrr there are cream cakes in the office!! I will not give in, i will not give in lol

For the love of god please ban cakes from my office lol

Morning Diary,

What a busy weekend!! I went bridesmaid dress shopping on saturday adn was over the moon. The size 10 fit and wasnt snug at all! I was sooooo happy. All i have to do is maintain for a year now lol

I had wi and STS this week. I am fine with this as i had a few blips during the week and not alot of training due to hubby working away so a STS is good.

I have had a very naughty weekend. I went out for breakfast with the girls after dress fitting and had a fry up (shock) i then had a naughty dinner and wine. Yesterday it was my sons 4th birthday (which was in a restaurant with a play centre. mmmmm chicken, bbq sauce and chips....i know bad.

I am not going to stress over it though. My obsession has caused a massive strain on my marriage and we have been arguing a lot as i was becoming impossible to live with so i have made a promise to give myself some slack.

I am back to 100% and will be training every day this week (monday to friday. This means that i should clock up 6 miles run and 2 hours of circuit boxercise so all is good.

Now i have given myself a good talking to i feel so much happier. NO MORE BEATING MYSELF UP!!

Hi Diary,

Well so far so good. I have been 100% so far this week. I havent got on the scales once so i am very proud of myself indeed!! Not getting on the scales has made such a differnce. I am actually strting to like me and not constantly thinking about numbers on the scales. Its even made me try harder to stay 100% yipeeeeeeee

I am out with the girls for a meal tonight. Thsi will be a real test. I am going to have either chicken and new potaotes or a salad of some sort. I dont wat to have any blips at all this week as i have a few wedding's to go to.

Ordered a size 10 dress from asos. its gorgeous but unfortunately doesnt fit around my boobs :( so i had to reorder a size 12. Im ok with it though as it wasnt tight around the waist.

So far today i have had 1 x bar, 1 x shakes, 1 x snack a jack and 1 litre of water. I am feeling very hungry today but i will not give in lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Good girl, well done.

Hope you enjoy your meal tonight x

Morning diary,

Well well well!! lol. Last night was a blast but shouldnt of had wine...my head is banging!!! and wine has soooooo many calories in it :( oh well whats done is done. I may have had slightly over with my meal but i dont think my choice was that bad. In the past, if going out for a meal i wouldve chosen chips, steak, burger with a big fat pudding yest last night i had Pate for starter, duck salad for main and a slice of birthday cake. Ok so maybe i shouldnt of had the cake but my choice want that bad was it?

Im nervous as i havent been near the scales. Normally i would weigh in the morning to see if it had done any damage but as i am staying away i have no idea if it was ok. Ill soon find out on saturday.

I havent been running at all this week as been sooo busy. I really do need to get back into it as it makes me feel sluggish if i dont.

Oh well i am still happy with myself at the moment so all is good

Back