ProPoints Dippys diary 2014... this is my time!

Had a very sore head last night... so I had a snack as I was hungry too. Had a ww bread, ww cheese and branston pickle sw. 4pp. And a bag of golden wonder 4pp.

So thats 13/49 weekiles used.
Really need to cut back on the weeklies. And add more fruit and veg to my day to fill me! I seen that butternut squash is free so mte start addin that to my dinners to.

Anyway today:

Breakie
40g weetabix choc minis 4pp
Tea. 1pp for milk

Mid morn:
Banana and tea (rest of milk)

Lunch:
Ww bread x 2 . 2pp
Ww cheese slice 1pp
Branston pickle 1pp
SAJ crunchy curls 2pp
3 x oranges.

For my 3oclock dip im goin to try a tin of diet coke... this is when I crave choc!

Dinner:
Ww chilli chkn with rice 8pp
100g aunt bessies chips 4pp
Lots and lots of stir fry veg. Half plate!

Snack:
Will update later.

23/26.

Dying my hair 2nte so this should keep my mind off food. A nice bath and an early night :) MUST NOT USE WEEKLIES!! lol.

dippy xx

Today went perfectly to plan
Its amazin how much difference small changes can make. Bag of crisps with lunch kept me full. And had more than half the plate filled with veg at dinner and I was stuffed :) (brocolli, cauli, carrots, onion, peppers and green beans)

Used my last 3pp for a cuppa and a ginger nut. Also bought some cranberry and raspberry tea this morn to try and save on milk pp... abs gorg! My new fav thing :)

2moros plan : Thursday

Breakie:
40g weetabix minis 4pp
Tea with milk 1 pp

Mid morn:
Banana. Rasp n cran tea

Lunch:
Sticky bbq chkn fillet 4pp
Huge salad n mayo 1pp
Ww bread x 2 3pp
Ww cheese slice 1pp
3 x oranges.

Dinner:
Ww chilli con carne 7pp

21/26

Goin to be late home 2moro hence the big lunch :)

dippy xx

Last edited:
Sounds good!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had a bag of golden wonder 4pp
And a borbon cream 2pp

27/26

So one weekly used. 35 weeklies left. Goin for a meal on sat night so trying to save. Im feelin a bit better ie tummy doesnt feel as bloated :)

2moros plan : friday

Breakie:
Tea with milk 1 pp

Mid morn banana and a fruit tea. and a brunch bar 4pp

Lunch:
Hopefully get a lc sandwich (will update 2moro. Poss 10pp)
3 x oranges
Crunchy curls 2pp

Dinner:
Lc chkn tikka masala 11pp
Aunt bessies chips 4pp
Veg 0pp
Garlic bread 3pp

39/26

13 weekly used. So 20 left.

dippy xx

Last edited:
Sounds like a tasty day tomorrow :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I dont have as many weekiles left as I would like but o well. Tomorrow:

Sat 18th jan

Brunch:
Bacon x 2 2pp
Petit pan roll 3pp
Ww cheese slice 1pp
Fried onions 0pp
3 x oranges
Tea 1pp

Heading out for dinner 2moro night and as it a restaurant I love but dont often get the chance to go to I plan on having wat I want. I will have 20pp left for the day and 20 weeklies so im hoping thats enough to cover it.

Plan on going for a nice long walk in the afternoon too.

Will update dinner 2moro night.

dippy xx

Today turned out to be a fail :( due to lack of time and lack of planning.

Rushed around this morning doin housework and sorting sum things and didnt eat anyfin til 2 oclock by which stage my head was banging n I needed sumfin quick so bought a chicken salad wrap from a shop.

Then out for dinner. 1 x duck spring roll for starter. Bacon cheese burger with garlic fries for main and mint aero cheesecake for dessert. Defo more than my allowance of points consumed. Although I really enjoyed it. Line drawn under it.2moro is a new day and monday is a new week.

dippy xx

Today turned out to be a fail :( due to lack of time and lack of planning.

Rushed around this morning doin housework and sorting sum things and didnt eat anyfin til 2 oclock by which stage my head was banging n I needed sumfin quick so bought a chicken salad wrap from a shop.

Then out for dinner. 1 x duck spring roll for starter. Bacon cheese burger with garlic fries for main and mint aero cheesecake for dessert. Defo more than my allowance of points consumed. Although I really enjoyed it. Line drawn under it.2moro is a new day and monday is a new week.

dippy xx

Dinner sounds awesome. I think if u dont grt there very often then yeah draw a line under it and forget about it.
Back on track today. I coped better my first week with the strict simple start, i think the weekly allowance this week has changed my thinking about things and caused me to go a bit mad!! X

Dinner sounds awesome. I think if u dont grt there very often then yeah draw a line under it and forget about it.
Back on track today. I coped better my first week with the strict simple start, i think the weekly allowance this week has changed my thinking about things and caused me to go a bit mad!! X

I was tempted to try the simple start but I done pp in the past n it worked. Plus I av issues with my portion control so I need the strictness of it. Tempted to jump on the scales to c how bad iv been :-/

dippy xx

Looks good, I'm a bit nervous bout pps as I'm not sure ill be able to stick to them and not use them on the wrong things! Good to see how people make them stretch, do you be hungry?

I was a bit hungry the first couple days but that was cuz I was used to massive portions. Its all about compromise. Ie 2 slices of normal bread is 5pp wheras 2 slices of ww bread is 3pp. So thers 2pp for sumfin else. Its defo not easy to begin with but once youve got the hang of it and find food thats lower in pp its quite good. I need the restriction ya see of knowin iv ate all my points so cant have a bar of choc as normal so eat a pear or sumfin.

On sw if I was nibbly I was eating pasta, and a large portion at that or potatoes and beans even after a huge dinner. Wen I was told I could eat as much free food as I wanted I ended up sort of binge eating. Thats y I was scared of simple start

But everyone is different :)

dippy xx

2moro is weigh day, I resisted the urge to jump on scales this morning aftr meal out last night. So wee bit nervous for weigh in. Sts wud b perfect.

Im going out for a meal on tues night this week with my best friend for her birthday so most weeklies will b used then.

2moros plan. Monday 20th new week.

Breakie :
Tea with milk 1 pp

Mid morn :
Banana and fruit tea

Lunch :
Dinner roll 3pp
Peppered beef slice x 2. 1pp
Tsp lc coleslaw 1pp
Fruit
Bag of frazzles 3pp