Dippys diary

So disappointed in myself.anyone who reads my diary is gna think im a big fat failure :(

Ate so much fruit and good syn free food today.. then got home n had to rush out again to mums so took pasta n sauce with me 1.5 syns. And had a slice of wheaten bread with it.

Then went into town to get some beauty bits n bobs and take my mind off food... bumped into a friend I havnt seen in ages n she suggested we go for a drink to catch up. I intended on having diet coke but oooo no not me. Y not just ruin it all with a big slice of cheesecake and a bacardi breezer.

Home now and just feel pathetic.had a wee cry... duno wat is wrong with me. No will power wat so ever!! I have always been so good wen I start something and do it 110%! Just seem to be out to destroy my efforts atm.

Havent been to the toilet in 3 days, duno wats going on. Just feel like a big bloated whale!

Need a serious shake!!!!

Just seems every day... every werk I have a different excuse. Its now under 7 weeks to my wedding... need to get my ar $ e into gear!!

Body magic tomorrow by doing the gardens. Have the food planned out for the weekend and rest of week. Just need to kick myself up the bum and be more assertive!!

Dont understand... followed herbalife and never once faltered... same with weight watchers but on sw I can eat more and know once I reach target il not put it back on but im just sabotaging everything I do!!

Bed with sw book and magazines. !!

Last edited:
Tomorrows plan of attack...

Sat 8/6/13

Breakie: mullerlight yog. Grapes and a ham and scallion omlette. 1 syn for milk.

Lunch: sav rice with added veggies.

Dinner: pasta bols. (X lean mince, onion, chopped tomatoes, garlic, lea n perrins, pasta) topped with hxa cheese and a side of green beans.

2 x alpen lights as hxb and a choc fix wen needed.

Not overly perfect on the superfree but shopping day is sunday so this will have to make do till then.

Lots of gardening to do so lots of body magic.

Aww hun I know how you feel, weekends are the worst for me and I have also been bloated and crabby with difficulty going to toilet it's just pants. You are doing great and I bet your garden looks fab! X

Hello diary sorry I have abandoned you :-/ been having an ibs flare up and bin on loads of meds n doc recomended a few diet changes which arent overly sw friendly.

I am also addressing my portion sizes. Still doing sw ish meals with tweaks and a lot less food. Been using my fitness diary app to help with portions.

Been exercising more too.

Shud be back soon :) xx

IM BACK!!!!

After spendin the last few days lookin like a whale I have now had a 'movement' and feel much better. Doc says I can start eating norm gradually. Bt keep taking meds.

Todays food. 14/6/13

Breakie: scram eggs, 1 syn for milk, and ham. Followed by some pineapple.

Banana mid morn

Lunch: hardly any food in house so getin a sandwich made at shop on way to work. Hxb bread with chiclen or ham, salad and poss some cheese hxa. Apple n pear.

Dinner: sw chips, lmc sausages and beans poss.

Hi... went for my wedding dress fittin and it was a bit of a squezze to get me into it. So I took a notion that I would calorie count for a week or so to have a great weight loss. This resulted in me substituting fruit n veg so id have enough cals for a choccy biccy. Therefore leading to me not 'going' to the loo in near over a week now. Im like a pregnant whale atm with very sore hard tummy. So im giving this another shot. 5 weeks today til my wedding and 2 weeks to my final fitting

Lots and lots and lots of superfree!!

Today: bowl of mini weetabix (hxb) with milk 1.5 syns.

Lunch: cous cous, chicken, lettuce and some other salad bits which I will get on way to work. And 2 x pears

Dinner will be pasta n sauce with lots of added veggies!

Back