Disappointed in myself

Bellybee

Silver Member
These last 2 weeks I have not been doing the plan properly. I keep going into really well and then buggering it up.
I have probably had about 50 syns today already. I really dont know why i keep sabotaging myself. I need to do a full week long menu plan (not easy as I am such a fussy eater).
On friday I was really upset as well as I was walking to work and some guys shouted out there car window at me. They shouted Fatty and i just felt awful wanted to cry and it ruined my whole day.
Instead of it motivating me to lose more though I just feel like what is the point.
The only good thing I have at the moment is I havent had any gains yet and I have been doing my EA active pretty religiously so I think that is helping me lose weight even when being naughty.
Argh I need a good shaking.

Oh hun, thats so mean of them lads :(
Look at how well you have done so far though! You have lost 18lb and thats a LOT! Dont beat yourself up, draw a line under everything that has happened and restart as from tomorrow. You can do it, we all believe in you! x

its just one persons crappy opinion - deep down you know better and what is the truth -dont let it get you down :)
you have lost 18lb and that is an achievement already, forget about what has happened start again tomorrow- fresh new start :)

Consider yourself well and truly shaken - that's what we are here for ..

No seriously, if you were so upset with the comments that were shouted at you, then why go home and binge ? this only makes you be bigger for longer and run the risk of more and more insults and comments...
I'm not holier than thou.. and I do regularly eat more than I should but I know that it is making me fatter for longer... sometimes I get upset, and come on here to have a moan, but then I realise that I am my own worse enemy..

Only you can decide if this is something that you want to do, and if it is then we are here for you... but we cannot be there for you whenever you go to put anything in your mouth.. only you can do that..

If you decide that this is what you want to do then we will support, cajole, and kick your ass when you need it, but you do need to commit...

Sorry for being sounding a bit hard, I don't mean to but only you can do this, albeit with a lot of support from us...

Tracy

Stick to your diet! Then pretty soon you'll be thin, not fat...Whereas they'll STILL be morons!

I know I shouldnt be bingeing and stuff when I am upset but it is such an automatic motion with me sometimes it is hard to turn off. I get cross because sometimes I seem to have buckets of willpower and can turn anything down and then sometimes the smallest thing can send me running for the chocolates. I am definitley going to be getting back on track tomorrow just cross that it took me so long to get there.

remember for the split second of a thought you always have a choice to say no - if you are binging then do what I am doing and that is using free food to help the emotional side of things

Hun, I sympathise with you. I started heavier than you, thoroughly depressed but always running for bad foods over the tiniest thing. You have to be committed, you have to do this for you. Don't let these comments get to you, just think that so what if they call you names now at least you are doing something to change that. You have lost almost 1 1/2 stone do you want to get bigger??
Have a look through the food diaries and pull out things that you do like, make a plan not necessarily for the week, but a few days at least to get you back on track. Just think that first week weigh in after sticking to it properly will see you with a good loss..... but only you can achieve this.
Good luck and we are here for you.

Xxx

Morning bellyBee - hope that you are feeling a bit more positive and less cross with yourself this morning ?

Remember we are here for you and will support you all the way

Have a great day - and you are more prepared than I am - just arrived at work with a pot of yogurt and 2 pieces of fruit - hardly going to see me through the day is it ?

Tracy

Thank you for the encouragement I am feeling better if a bit apprehensive for weigh in today. I have just had an alpen light bar and wil have another before i start work at 9.30am. I have pasta with chicken and tabasco sauce for lunch with strawberries and melon with 1 syns worth of squirty cream (4 tbsp) and a WW dessert yogurt. Then tonight I have spaghetti with cheese and ham. I don't normally do pasta twice in one day it is only because we are going to my mums for dinner.
Just need to stay strong today.

Oh Bellybee people can be so bloody mean but please don't let them ruin things for you, you have done so well up to now. The advice I would give you is sit down with your computer, SW mags & books (if you have them), go through everything, make yourself a meal plan for every meal & snack throughout the week, make your shopping list from that & go and get what you need. It is so much easier to do if you have everything in & yo have planned, decide as well what syns you want to have each day if you can, my secret was always to keep fudges, curly wurlys & chomps in the freezer that way if I needed the choc fix it I didn't have to go to the shop (where it would end up being a big bar of choc, some cakes & some crisps), I also try to batch cook one day per week so that I can freeze stuff to save me time.

Please remember though that none of us are angels all of the time, we have all had the weeks where we eat for the sake of it, it is part of the plan I reckon, what is more important is that you recognise it & move forward.

Good luck for this week & I am sending you loads of virtual hugs.

Honey do not let narrow minded boys (or anyone) do this to you! They're cruel and they will have laughed and forgotten about it but left you feeling like this! You're better than that honey. While they're being mean you're working to make things better for YOU not THEM. So sod em!

I've not been on plan much either this week and it isn't easy to get going again, but you CAN do it! Draw a line under the week and move forwards stronger and more determined.

You're here and that's the biggest step. We're here to help - come on missus you can do this! xxxx

Thanks everyone at WI tonight I gained 1lb which is not bad considering. Hopefully can shift that and more next week. We are going to my SIL for dinner tomorrow and she is doing a SW version of beef in black bean sauce and egg fried rice so looking forward to that it should be lovely. Will sit down tomorrow with the new magazine and plan some lovely meals.

Don't let idiots like this get you down. That squatter pound will be gone in no time and you'll be onwards and downwards.

As Scarlet Daisy said; you can lose weight - they will always be morons.

(((hugs)))

You sound much more positive Hun! Don't let little tossers get to you! You can change your shape, they will always be tossers! Feel sorry for them!
1lb will be gone this week! Carry on with the Sports active, it will radically alter your shape even if you don't see much loss on the scales. That catches up after 4 weeks.
Get your tape measure out and you will be able to see a difference even if the scales don't budge!
Well done for coming on here and sharing your thoughts! We're all here to help! Judi xx

Back