Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Disappointed - no delivery

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Suzisu, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Suzisu

Suzisu Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good evening folks,

I just want to rant really! I've had a day in hospital today for which I had to starve since Sunday so had decided to start Exante tomorrow.

Got home to find an email saying I'd have to re-arrange my delivery as when they came there was no-one home. THIS IS A LIE!!! My mum was here all day looking after my son and also we have some builders working outside at the moment who signed for a parcel for me yesterday so I know they wouldn't have sent the delivery away. Humpf . . . just hoping it will arrive tomorrow before I loose focus as I now no-longer "have" to starve!!

Anyone else had problems with delivery and do you arrange for parcel to be left somewhere if you know you'll be out?

Sue x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    sue, thats not fair girl. They should have at least been truthful about delivering the parcel. They probably saw the builders and couldnt be bothered looking for a parking space - idiots!!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.