Disappointed - STS!

ChubLock

Silver Member
I weighed in on Monday PM and I stayed the same. I actually was quite upset but then my OH helped me put it into perspective by saying "you did eat a block of cheese" cos when I went out for dinner the haloumi salad I had did seem have a whole pack rather than the few slices.

I didn't stay for meeting which I normally do as I was sulking but I'm over it now. I was close to sliding down that "oh why bother" mentality but trying to banish that now.

I've still lost 8.5lb in 3 weeks so I'm happy :D

Keep looking at the long term :) 8.5 lbs in 3 weeks is incredible!

I'm not sure which plan your on (Discover/ProPoints) but I know that two slices of halloumi is 1.5 discover points (going by Nando's menu!) so depending on how many slices there were, maybe there could be something else in your tracker that could be the reason?

Congrats on your loss so far!

Curvy lass, dont beat yourself up, 3 weeks and 8.5lbs is amazing and at some point your weight loss may slow down, i frequently have sts for no reason but i know if i stay on track i will lose the following week.

Let us know how you get on next week.

I also had a sts this week (Monday) and I was also soo disapointed but then told myself that I would see a big dif next Monday and I really feel like I can feel the difference and im looking forward to getting wi on Monday (hope im not building myself up for a fall) so please don't feel disheartened - a week is nothing in the grand scheme of this weight loss journey - the main thing is your still on track so give yourself a massive :patback: pat on the back. :0clapper::clap:

Back