disappointed with first weigh in

that was long but quite interesting actually will try myself to drink more than 4 ltrs thats a whole lot of water :)
thanx for your info

Yes it states on the bag do not drink more than 4 litres on water per day, but I'm thirsty as hell all day, so I'm drinking a lot more. I'm very active throughout the day, so I need to replace my body fluid, everybody is different, I guess we need to listen to our own body. I'm losing weight everyday. 2nd week weigh in tomorrow can't wait :) x

i did actually speak to him today he said the recommend 4 ltrs but i should try to drink more but not 5 or 6 ltres that would be 2 much i figure if i drink 4 and then whatever water i use in the shakes might be enough all together for one day thank you for advice x

hi speaking to head guy of lipatrim in my area he said 4 litres not much more than that i was taking 4 litres every day and he told me i wasnt drinking enough which was leaving me with constipation hard to know what to drink

I guess everyones body different and they need to intake water what suits them, I could attach a hose to my mouth ha, constantly want water, but I'm always on the toilet too.

We all need to listen to our own body, but we need to make sure we drink enough, as there is too little water intake

:) :) :)

lol I know what you mean about feeling thirsty all day!
I sit with a glass next to me and drink and drink... But I still don't think I manage 4 litres tbh.

Weeing every hour though!

my body keeps telling me i want pizza so tend not to listen to it right now :) he reweighed me today and told me i had actually lost 8 pounds this is 3 days after my first weigh in where girls told me they thought it was 3 and a half was absolutely ex-static with that so the determination is there more than eve to stick to it now ill drink as much water as they want me to

lol @ pizza!

i know could not get over it 8 pounds in 10 days really chuffed now to see next tuesday what if anything comes off i on my feet most of the day running back and forward i walk approx 2 miles in evening when i finish work have a siberian huskey so no choice he like me needs exercise just bought exercise bike and guna start using my slendertone belt this week as well see if that helps any next week man today said though that walking dont really contribute much to loosing weight only cutting calories does that i figure its all bound to help though maybe am wrong

Back