Disappointed :(

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Went for my Weigh in on friday and only lost 5lbs in 2 weeks! I've been 100% SS exept a small SS+ tuna salad on easter sunday that didn't knock me out of ketosis. :(

I know it's still an ok loss but this diet hasn't affected me socially or mentally that much so far - i sstill do all the things i used to like going pubbing and clubbing or out for lunch with my friends etc but i just don't eat. But over the last week it's really beginning to hit me and i feel like i'm struggling. I don't have any intention or temptation to cheat, we even had a bbq on sat and it didn't bother me i was quite happy with my soup, but i just feel like i'm beginning to begrudge the diet if that makes sense. I'm determined to see it through and only want to lose another 2 stone on SS before i start working up the plans to lose my stone and get to goal, but it still seems so far!

Sorry but you can't be disappointed with a 5lbs loss in 2 weeks...! That's fantastic!! Wait until you near your goal weight when you see no losses in weeks...!
Have another think about it - definitely not worth getting yourself upset over. You are doing fantastically well!!

I've had a few weeks where I've only lost 2lbs here and there, and then all of a sudden I'll have another big one. Unfortunately there's no way of predicting how much weight you'll lose each week. And it's frustrating when the losses slow down.

In the past CDC suggested having a week of SS+, often the slight change in diet helps boost your losses. It worked for me and helped lift me out of the slump. I love the fact that you haven't let it deter you and I'm sure your losses will pick up again. xxx

thanks peeps. it's just one of those things where i get really frustrated! so impatient to get to goal! lol! appreciate your replies and making me see sense! 5lbs woo! :p

Hi there

I am exactly thesame, I want it all yesterday!! I have only lost 2 Ib this week in week four and I was a little dissapointed as my husband lost the same as me this week doing WW lol x

so frustrating! It's always in your head on a lower loss week that you could have achieved the same on another diet but you wouldn't be consistently losing 2lbs minimum so just need to look at the big picture! or the slightly smaller one :)

Totally understand, I've been stuck on 16 9 for 4 days now and have been good as gold! Maybe not drinking enough water though so have upped that today. Keep strong, what is the alternative? Eat loads and put on 5lbs straight away!! That's what I would have done in the past, but now it's time to change. Good luck, keep going x

I've been stuck for almost a week. I seem to get stuck at 13st 10lbs and can't seem to get below it. Is this just a mental block, I don't want to be 13st 10lbs forever :cry:

Me 2, I'm stuck at 180 lbs....have lost nothing this week, and sticking to it a 100%! I dont know what's wronggg :(

This morning I moved!!! Hoorah! Now 16 8 and put it down to drinking more water. Can't stand the stuff but have to now admit defeat and keep drinking! Hope others have felt better x

I followed you guys and upped my water intake because i haven't been brilliant with it recently and this week 5lbs! so pleased! clearly it does help! my skin seems happier too so think i will make a conscious effort to have all my water and maybe a little extra every single day! :)

the water def works wonders!!! i'm upping mine this week as only a 3lb loss last week (it was only week 2!! and i guess i did cheat!!! but i;ve been 100% for past 2 days so hopefully can save myself lol!!) xxx

Yep! Water is just the best! Its just so good for your body and when I started drinking more water I lost more weight :)

Back