Cruise PV Disappointed

Toothfairy79

Omg I am So so so so angry, and upset with myself. Been to 6 parties and not 1 cheat, nothing, went out to Chinese and pre-ordered my meal, good as gold for 3 weeks!!!!
However!!!! I have not only popped that balloon that is the Dukan, I pretty much exploded and sent it into space!!!

I simply just sat on my kitchen floor and ate 6 chocolate terrys things, and then because I was so upset with myself I then proceeded to get the biggest chunk of French bread and smear butter, yes butter!!! All over it and ate in 2 mouthfuls, didn't even chew or savour the flavour, !!!

Idiot! So upset .....I've blown it.

Shake yourself off and keep following the program! It's not ok - but those things happen. If you do this every 3 weeks, you will still be better off than you started. But your body chemistry is going to be very off and you will probably have what feels like a hangover for a couple days while your body gets rids of the sugar that you overdosed it with. You will have to fight through cravings again. But you still haven't blown it. As long as you don't give up, you are still on the journey to getting to the shape you want to be. Try to get some positive learnings from the experience, what set you off, how did you feel before, during, and after the binge? What could you do to help yourself before you got to the stage where you lost control? Can you recognize the warning signals? Lots more to say, but no more time - just don't beat yourself up anymore about it - what is past is past!

You didn't commit a crime. You didn't hurt anyone.
It's not the end of the world, I promise - The sun will rise tomorrow - and you will do a PP day, drink plenty of water, go for a long walk, and re-inflate the balloon.

What's your favourite Dukan friendly food?
Make sure it's on the menu tomorrow night, to give yourself a reward for getting straight back on the wagon.

Back