Disappointed

Wayz

So, after losing 13 lbs in my first 3 wks of TS I decided to have 2 days off the plan as I had some social stuff. I was really good, no alcohol on day 1 and low carb choices at dinner. Day 2, not so good, mucho booze and BBQ. Day 3 was back on plan until lunch when the wine came out. So back on plan today ..... Except I have just scoffed a bowl of mashed potatoes .... With butter and peas. Why?? Feel so disappointed and full to bursting. Seems like my resolve has disappeared and I was doing so well. Off on hol on 30 July and really need to shift some weight but need to get my head back in the zone. Any tips? Thanks

So, after losing 13 lbs in my first 3 wks of TS I decided to have 2 days off the plan as I had some social stuff. I was really good, no alcohol on day 1 and low carb choices at dinner. Day 2, not so good, mucho booze and BBQ. Day 3 was back on plan until lunch when the wine came out. So back on plan today ..... Except I have just scoffed a bowl of mashed potatoes .... With butter and peas. Why?? Feel so disappointed and full to bursting. Seems like my resolve has disappeared and I was doing so well. Off on hol on 30 July and really need to shift some weight but need to get my head back in the zone. Any tips? Thanks

If I drink too much, I crave carbs big time the next day.
Sometimes I feel its better just to eat what I feel like that day, and get straight back on it afterwards. It can help stop the torment, if you know what I mean.
Mashed spud, with peas is not the end of the world :)
Full to bursting is not good, as it shows old habits die hard :)
But on the flip side, if you are full to bursting, you should be safe from eating the rest of the day ;)
Go to bed, and get up tomorrow, and restart again.
The 30th July is a good 2 months away, just over.
Stay on track, and you could be another 2 stone down !!
Giving you about 3 stone off in total.
Not bad eh ?
:D

Good luck

How have you been today Wayz ?
:)

Ah thanks v much for asking Marge. Been a good day, totally back in the zone and checked with a pee stick (!!!) and in ketosis so my bowl of mash can't have down too much damage after all! Going to TRY to not WI until the end of the week so as to keep in the zone. Had a read of your diary and you are doing ace! Well done you. BTW kept thinking of your words about three stone by the end of July all day and v excited by the possibility... So thanks! X

And bad luck about your tyre. I have a spare one if you need it!! He he he. Crack myself up LOL ?

And bad luck about your tyre. I have a spare one if you need it!! He he he. Crack myself up LOL ?

I needed 2 !!
Its all sorted now :)
Whats the saying... if its got tyres or testicals then there will be bother at some point ?:p

Ha ha. Like that! Will try to work that into my conversations over he next few days! Off to bed now so night all!

Ha ha. Like that! Will try to work that into my conversations over he next few days! Off to bed now so night all!

Nighty night :)

Back