Disappointed!!!!

thembie

I have just cheated and I am gutted. this is day four for me and I have been fine until now when I suddenly had the urge to eat something salty and like a possessed woman I went to steam some pollock fillets and boiled two eggs. That has satisfied my cravings but I am now feeling so guilty as I was doing so well and was in the K zone . I feel like I have undone all my hard work. I don't know what damage I have done , all I know is I feel sad. I am choked with the cold , have my theory driving test in a few hours and now I have cheated. :cry::cry::cry:

But this ain't stopping me . I do not want to ever feel guilty about eating like I am now . So I will either stick to the diet 100% or eat 100% . For now I will Sole Source for 12 weeks guaranteed. This is a promise to myself.

Much love to all who will read about my foolish act.

Happy shaking xxx

Hey, dont beat yourself up its a blip and you will be absolutely fine.

You sound really focused and realised it was a little mistake, you still chose quite a healthy thing to have, it could have so easily been something reallllly bad and you may not have knocked yourself out of ketosis.

Keep at it you can do this, it is so worth it.

Thank you

Thanks for the words of encouragement hun. I am trying to be focused. You are doing brilliantly too.

Keep shaking xxx

I have just cheated and I am gutted. this is day four for me and I have been fine until now when I suddenly had the urge to eat something salty and like a possessed woman I went to steam some pollock fillets and boiled two eggs. That has satisfied my cravings but I am now feeling so guilty as I was doing so well and was in the K zone . I feel like I have undone all my hard work. I don't know what damage I have done , all I know is I feel sad. I am choked with the cold , have my theory driving test in a few hours and now I have cheated. :cry::cry::cry:

But this ain't stopping me . I do not want to ever feel guilty about eating like I am now . So I will either stick to the diet 100% or eat 100% . For now I will Sole Source for 12 weeks guaranteed. This is a promise to myself.

Much love to all who will read about my foolish act.

Happy shaking xxx

Hi :)

You're not foolish hun, just human :)

It's happened, you've obviously already drawn a line under it (which is great!) and now made a new promise to yourself:D:D:D

Here's to a great weekend and good luck with your test. Let us know how you get on with everything,:)

Lacey..xx:)

Dont beat yourself up hun, If I crave something salty I have half a tea spoon of marigold boullion and it satifiys the craving. good luck hun.xx

You've done the right thing by drawing a line under it, it really wasn't as bad as it could have been - so pick yourself up, dust yourself down and continue - good luck with the test, I'm sure you'll do fine.

it sounds fairly carb free so you're probably still in ketosis honey. just jump back on the wagon and get glugging the water. you should still have a great loss :) now you can recognise your cravings you will be able to identify them and avoid them more easily. good luck :)

abz xx

Well done for coming back with a much better attitude. OK, you ate, but it wasn't an awful carb loaded meal. This diet is a totally new concept, if you're anything like me, you've probably tried loads of diets before, but this is the first full meal replacement diet I have done and getting your head around not eating for a while is strange! It's great that you have a goal of 12 weeks to focus on, that will really help and just think you could be 3 stone down by then. Good luck and if you need to, just come on here and we'll be here to help x

dont go worrying what has happended thats in the past look to the future x

ok, you ate, but you ate 'ketosisproof' things (if I can remember my Atkins history correctly) and you didn't binge on carb-stuffs. So probably the damage will by minimal, it's only the calories that could hurt your weightloss.
Maybe you needed the extra energy to do your driving test succesfully? I have drivinglessons two times a week and I know how much energy that takes, I feel drained afterwards (and sweaty ;))

What a lovely bunch

You guys are soo great. Thank you for the much needed support. I have been good today and I passed my theory test and instead of treating myself to a meal I bought some beauty products. I am over the moon. I feel like I am getting my life back.

For the past 6 years I have struggled with my weight issues and now is the time to address my relationship with food and all other demons that need talking to. I have asked my cdc not to tell me my weight losses as I don't want to be obsessed with numbers . I will stop the diet when I am comfortable with what I see in the mirror and then only then will I find out what I have lost.

To this happy family, I want to say, I love you and may we continue to encourage and support each other.

Be blessed

Congratulations on passing the test - and thanks for the lovely words. Fair play to you not wanting to know your losses - how strong is that? I couldn't do it......... :)

congratulations babes :D fab news. and i certainly couldn't go without knowing what i've lost. don't feel you have to stick with that decision though. i find that knowing what i've lost can be a fantastic motivator to keep you going when you feel naff. it could be worth finding out once a month or something if that happens. because unfortunately feeling naff does happen from time to time and the results are the boost i needed.

well done again on your test :)

abz xx

I know what you mean Abz but my problem is that if I have a good week , I'll tell myself that I can cheat and lose the weight easily. If I have a bad week with small losses, I will be upset and binge. I need to address the issues that I have and that have caused me to overeat . I also am afraid of being obsessed with numbers e.g going according to the BMI etc. I'll see how I fee with time and maybe ask , what I have lost. I'm just a weak person honey!!!!

Congratulations on passing your theory test :)
Dont worry about falling off the wagon briefly, just jump back on and keep going.
Big hugs xxx

Back