Disastorous shopping trip :-(

trixiefoofoo

:sigh: Well, after feeling so ace yesterday, it all ended pretty badly!

My knee high boots - which I have fallen deeply in love with over the past 24 hrs - are too big!!
Had a 6 on the box but were actually 9's. Went back today and they didn't have my size, nor did any local store or even on-line :-(

My funky little skirt, was somehow way too big (and still had the tag attached?!?!) and when I went back, they had no smaller sizes!.

Gutted - there goes my new outfits.

I'd got the boots from Evans - really comfy, as apparently their calf sizes are bigger (they were actually a little too big)and they had a sale on, so I'd got knee high's for £32!! So, not only can I get another pair for that price, I can't get them over my big tree trunks :cry:

Sorry for the moan, feeling sorry for myself...

...and DH left cooked sausages on the side - picked them up twice and ALMOST eaten them - but haven't :sigh:

*hugs*

Aww Trixie, I can imagine how disappointing and frustrating that must be but hey, turn this around, why did you have to take these items back, because there were too BIG!!! \o/ Maybe you could have a look at some places online that offer next day delivery, it'll be like Christmas all over again when a new bundle of gorgeous clothes arrive in the post.

Well done on resisting those sausages, to actually have them in your hand and put them back down again is a phenomenal achievement, congratulations! Hope you gave DH a telling off for leaving them where you could be tempted hehe

well done for not eating them sausages isnt food always dere wen you feel crap haha! Its like it moves itself to tempt you. Haha yes im a nut! Please look on the bright side your boots and skirt were too SMALL not too big TOO SMALL! I know it sucks coz you now cant wear them but next time try on everything i know its a big bother but our bodies are changing so rapidly we half the time dont realise we have lost weight til are trousers are around our ankles. haha!

Thanks Anne-marie...although you may have got a little mixed up - lol ;)

Oh yeah sorry very slow bout the shoe size but you know wat i mean. Im a walking zombie today so apologies. I hope thats the only mistake ive made sorry again.

well done for resisting the sausages, sausages are so tempting so you have done so well... shop does sound a bit of a disatser but next time round itll be fine and youll get some lovely clothes for your ever decreasing body... well done again xxx

Aw, that sucks! I spent weeks & about fifteen pairs of bought & returned boots to actually find some that fit over my chunky thighs & my wide feet. Hardest thing to find ever!

That's very very annoying though, but I'm sure you'll find better elsewhere! Well done for resisting :)

Hannah

Just seems all the wider calf boots cost sooo much more! Yet another disadvantage of being big, eh!

Oh well, I'll keep on looking x

Back