Discover: Diary of a larger than life girl

Well it's been a tough week getting used to new routines but just WI and lost 3lbs!!! :) so pleased that what I gained when I was poorly has come straight off :) back on track now! I've got my walks to school to keep me going and might try and start the 30 day shred again tomorrow :) positivity and I will get to where I want to be :)

Well done! x x x Good luck with the 30 day shred! xxx

Nicola87 said:
Well done! x x x Good luck with the 30 day shred! xxx

Thanks Nic xx

Well it's all gone seriously wrong again! Monday evening I ended up having a fight with a door frame and lost and found myself with two broken bones in my foot and on crutches :-( can things get anymore worse. I was just getting into the exercise and now I've been told there can be no weight put on my foot for at least 4-6 weeks :-( so no 30 day shred and no 4 mile walks a day. Although the crutches are causing lots of pain and I'm using and pulling muscles I didn't even know I had!! :-/ Thankfully I have managed to stay on track with the diet and just gonna have to hope it's enough :-( really gutted but these things happen :-( xx

Omg hunni hope ur okay? What r u like? Speedy recovery xxx

Nicola87 said:
Omg hunni hope ur okay? What r u like? Speedy recovery xxx

Thanks hun, I'm ok getting there bit tricky only managed a STS last week but exercise was impossible so happy with that I'm a little more mobil but still can't put full weight on it so just sticking to the diet and will have to make up for the exercise when I'm back on my feet again! Xx

I dunno I go off for a bit and look what happens!! All I can say is ouch! Hope you are back on your feet soon.
Was gonna rely on you to kick my arse but I guess I'll make do with a smack from your crutches if needs be ;o) I'm back and in the zone!

Dinx said:
I dunno I go off for a bit and look what happens!! All I can say is ouch! Hope you are back on your feet soon.
Was gonna rely on you to kick my arse but I guess I'll make do with a smack from your crutches if needs be ;o) I'm back and in the zone!

Dinx!! Your back ive missed you!! Aw thanks Hun!

Haha have u been a little naughty?! How are the cards going?? Hope you've been ok. Glad to hear your back in the zone and see you back again! Xx

Well I've been 100% so far this week so fingers crossed! I had a STS on Monday although I'm not surprised as we did have afternoon tea on Saturday which was a wedding pressie and I ate alot of cake lol! And exercise is non-existent! However foot seems to be getting a little better I'm down to one crutch now and trying to do things at home without it. I'm able to hobble places using my heel but cannot put full weight on it yet. Although I think next week il start walking to school again been having to get people to drop me off until now but should be ok as I can take the buggy to lean on. Fingers crossed I need to start something ASAP! Even though I've stuck to the diet I'm feeling very fat and frumpy and starting to worry that losing weight but no exercise will not be pretty in the long run! :-/ xx

Can't believe it I lost 3lbs this morning!! Was a bit if a indulgent weekend but I did point everything and it clearly worked. :-D over the moon considering exercise is non existent. Only 2lbs more and I shall be at wedding weight :-D (bit disappointed that will be a whole year on, but I'm there) I have about 7 weeks till our holiday so if I could lose another stone more by then I would be chuffed :) so fingers crossed! :)

woop woooop well done you!! fab loss there considering your erm...predicament lol. hope you are feeling better :) you are gonna look fab on your hols!!! :D

Dinx said:
woop woooop well done you!! fab loss there considering your erm...predicament lol. hope you are feeling better :) you are gonna look fab on your hols!!! :D

Thanks dinx! :) although did really treat myself today!! :-/ drawing a line and back on tomorrow! Xxz

Nicola87 said:
Well done :) xxx

Thanks sweetie!

So been 100% since Tuesday just keep forgetting to write on diary will try and be good from next week and remember to post it! :) xx

Wa hoo well done hunny :) that's fab. Hope you enjoyed your treat xxxxx

It was all going so well until yesterday!! Mum brought a bag of mini cookies round for DS (like millies cookie pop only not from millies) they had no NV's on and I stuffed 5 they were about the size of a £2 coin and I flushed them down without thinking!! Then today was just a nightmare I was hungry from the word go! I wanted sweet things not usually like me but I do crave them every so often and then have a binge! :-( just really disappointed in myself as gone way over points both days!! :-( il pick it back up tomorrow but I'm not expecting WI to be in my favour!! Grr I could scream!! Xx

Well had a STS this week a little gutted but all things considered it could have been much much worse! :-(

Really need to buckle down this week! Although my foot is still on the mend I'm back to doing the school runs on foot this week so hopefully that should help!

Need to think of some other effective exercise that I can do with my foot that will get fat busting!! Any ideas welcome! X

Gonna try and keep up to date with my diary on here this weeks! So here goes:

(B)
Coffee - not appetite this morning as foot was really painful, don't do too well with pain makes me feel sick and off my food :-(

(L)
Warby thin - 1.5
WW ham - 1 (love this found it in morrisons only a £1 for two packets and get so much for 1 point very filling!!)
Salad cream - 1
Tomato and cucumber - 0
WW cheese and onion crisps - 1

(D)
Chicken - 2
Warby pittas - 2.5
Pizza express sauce - 2
Rice - 4.5 (wasn't hungry so left all of my rice will have for lunch tomorrow)

(S)
Cheese and chive scone - 3
Cadburys moose - 1
Frazzles - 1.5
Caramel rocky - 2
WW Jaffa cake bar - 1.5

Total 25/25
Exercise: 4 miles of walking :)

Nicola87 said:
Hows ur foot today? x

Foot is much better thanks Hun xx

Back