Discover: Diary of a larger than life girl

Well I'm officially rubbish I always say I come back and then stay quiet and forget to post. But I'm really gonna try hard to stay this time. I'm back with a bang! WI today revealed a 5lb loss!! :-D over the moon and it's what I needed to kick my butt into gear. My wedding 1st anniversary is on Wednesday and I now weigh 2lbs less than on our wedding day. It's a shame the damage has taken a year to be sorted but I'm back on the right path and chuffed. Just gonna try and loose as much as I can now before I go away in 4ish weeks time!

So todays diary looks like this;

(B)
Coffee - 0

(L)
Warby thin - 1.5
Ham - 1
Salad cream - 1
Ww crisps - 1
Salad - 0
Sf jelly - 0

(D)
Cod in batter - 3.5
Potatoes - 3
Peas and mushrooms - 0.5
Grilled tomato - 0
Ketchup - 1

(S)
Muller fruit corner - 4
Frazzles - 1.5
Ww cake bar - 1.5
Caramel rocky - 2

Total - 21.5
Saved points - 3.5

Exercise - 4 mile walk
5 mins abs exercise

Nearly forgot yesterday's entry:

(B)
Coffee - 0

(L)
Warby thin - 1.5
Ham - 1.5
Salad cream - 0.5
Ww crisps - 1

(D) - BBQ in coats in the cold haha
Burger - 4.5
Sausage - 2
Bread rolls - 3
Ketchup - 0.5
Jacket potato - 1.5

(F)
Frazzles - 1.5
Ww cake bar - 1.5

Total - 18.5
Saved - 6.5
Total saved - 10

Saving points as it's our wedding anniversary today (Wednesday) and were off to Southampton for the weekend so wanna save some points for a nice meal while were there. :)

Exercise - 4 mile walk
5 min abs exercise

Nicola87 said:
Great exercise and food wise :D XXX

Thanks Nic

Ok so I'm a day late but I'm here now so here's yesterday's diary. Our wedding Anniversary :) a whole year :)

(B)
Coffee - 0

(L)
Warby thin - 1.5
Ham - 1
Tomato,cucumber and salad cream - 1
Ww crisps - 1
Sf jelly - 0

(D) - coq au vin
Chicken - 3
Potatoes - 3
Seasoning an red wine - 1
Broccoli, mange tout mushrooms and onions - 0

(S)
Lemonade lolly - 1
Caramel moose - 1
Monster munch - 2
Ww cake bar - 1.5
Caramel rocky -2

Total - 20/25
Saved - 5
Total saved - 15

Exercise - 4 mile walk

Today's diary

(B)
Coffee - 0
Toast an flora - 2
Picked at hubby's cooked breaki (need to stop) gonna say - 3

(L)
Walkers salt and vinegar - 2

(D) - Chippy - got in so late
Chips - 9.5
Sausage - 2.5

(S)
Frazzles - 1.5
Ww cake bar - 1.5
Costa coffee - 3

Total - 25/25
Total saved - 15

Exercise - 2 mile walk and then 3 hours walking round lakeside out local mall style shopping centre :)

Happy 1st wedding anniversary! Congrats! Menus looking good :) I've heard lakeside is good for shopping xxx

Nicola87 said:
Happy 1st wedding anniversary! Congrats! Menus looking good :) I've heard lakeside is good for shopping xxx

Aww thank you huni! Xx lakeside is fab it's got a huge 3 floored primark! :) shopping bliss haha! Xx

Well back from my mini break for our Anniversary. We went to Southampton for 3 days and had a fab time a few cheeky drinks and a few nice meals too :) WI this morning as was away yesterday and had a STS so chuffed with that. 3 weeks till I go away so just gonna try as hard as I can.

Wanted to show you some pics if it works a kinda before and after. The bigger picture of me in the black was taken in feb 2010 (nit at my biggest but when I re-joined and started losing for the wedding) the pic of me in the dress was this weekend! :) for the first time ever I can really see a difference and I'm amazed to date since 2007 I've lost over 7 stone :) so chuffed I will be a size 14-16 if it kills me!!
:)

image-3799888275.jpg

Let me know if u can see it :) xx

Well WI today and another 4lbs down! So chuffed! Finally I'm back on a rol 9lbs in 3 weeks :) xx

image-3546934436.jpg

Hey hun :) How you doing? You look fabulous in your photo and I love your dress. You can definitely tell you've lost weight :) Well done hun! Hope you enjoyed your break away. Keep it up. Hope you're well xxxxxx

You look absolutley amazing! How gorgeous! U should be so so happy with urself! I love seeing pictures! :) xxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Hey hun :) How you doing? You look fabulous in your photo and I love your dress. You can definitely tell you've lost weight :) Well done hun! Hope you enjoyed your break away. Keep it up. Hope you're well xxxxxx

Hey huni

I'm gd thank you. How are you? Thank you. That dress my my biggest shock I brought it when it was too small it was a size 24 and hung off me thankfully it was tied at the back so I can still get some wear out of it was such a lovely feeling!! Thank you determined to get there. :) hope your ok and doing well?! Xx

Nicola87 said:
You look absolutley amazing! How gorgeous! U should be so so happy with urself! I love seeing pictures! :) xxx

Aww thanks chick it was the first time I really noticed a difference :-D chuffed :) xx

Hello everyone!!

I haven't been in here for ages sorry. I've found myself a new love. It's a group on fb espically for discover/vintage points and it's fab. Just in case anyone is interested it's called. VP R All in caps u have to request to join but it's a private group so no one can see your posts. It's really fab with loads of people!! Hopefully il try and start my diary back up on here again soon. It's just finding the time these days. But I hope everyone is well!! Xxx

Maybride2011 said:
Hello everyone!!

I haven't been in here for ages sorry. I've found myself a new love. It's a group on fb espically for discover/vintage points and it's fab. Just in case anyone is interested it's called. VP R All in caps u have to request to join but it's a private group so no one can see your posts. It's really fab with loads of people!! Hopefully il try and start my diary back up on here again soon. It's just finding the time these days. But I hope everyone is well!! Xxx

I've tried to find this group a few times now, it sounds just what I need! Still can't find it :( please help! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You need to search VP R US and it's all in capitals. Failing that on me with how your name appears on fb an il try and add you myself :) xx

Found it! Thank you :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back